Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (97560 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by 25ahmad(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
allwell51:
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Ibrahim Attahiru has died in an air crash today while on an official trip to Kaduna.

The fire service team came late and the fire had already destroyed everything.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVc_yw7oqN8

PRNigeria gathered that he died with his aides in a plane crash
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Deborah98(f): 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
Mixed feeling everywhere... Rip to the dead!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Grace001: 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
Buhari is a bad luck

Even the vp almost died of plane crash

4 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Adeyinka12(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
sharpsecret:
sugar dey this news.....e too sweet
Sugar Keh !
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by promzy555(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:
The blood of the innocent killed in imo is crying out for justice
keep ur stupid mouth one side
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by ken6488(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
I smell cospiracy

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by ken6488(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
Karma get every body address
Even if you are homeless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Onepeople: 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
I have no sympathy to share, I know that this man must have killed a lot of innocent people under his watch.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by rollandben(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
Let's see who is going to succeed him. Another jihadist loading.
May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
Rodwave:
Who be tha mumu recording the video? Why is he moaning like some agbero wey ontop ashewo?
I been think na only me notice am o. E dey act adult movie

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Biafranboys: 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
No peace for the wicked

Blood of biafrans very very strong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by tito44: 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
promzy555:
keep ur stupid mouth one side

If u talk anyhow, u go follow Attahiru dey go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Yeeyo: 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
El rufai be careful u think the world is in ur hands, ur days are number

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Bialegend(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2021
I didn't see his roasted rotten corps in the video. Therefore, I declare this video, fake.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by 25ahmad(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Let's see the jihadist that will replace you,
He died for NOTHING!
thats normal fulani will continue

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by ViolentMooslim: 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
I hear sey him wife too dey inside the plane, na true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by abfemi163: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
Who is dat one shouting
Shit
Shit and its sound like
Shirt
Shirt

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Hideki(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
May all those who have gathered and resolved to exterminate me and my household have a painful taste of death. All the secret meetings all the cruel plans...God is great! Hellfire time never reach some ppl done dey burn from earth. I'm sorry I cannot tell you to rest in peace. I wish I could see the fears in your eyes, the horror in your face, the shock in your spine, I wish all other officers who had plans of extermination were with you.
Men rise and fall like the winter wheat. Today you will feast with the Pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
Sad to hear.

At the end of the day, soldier come, soldier go...all we care about really is that we have some proper security in this country.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
abfemi163:
Who is dat one shouting
Shit
Shit and its sound like
Shirt
Shirt
na shiiiit dey worry am now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by macrodata(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have seen this same video before ..it's old
That confirms it then.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by 25ahmad(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
Bialegend:
I didn't see his roasted rotten corps in the video. Therefore, I declare this video, fake.
wait for cownu's roasted meat thats the only one will be available for you
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by manunitedbabes: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
It is well with my soul
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by MemoriesAndMe: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace
Who is Ikonso? Did he die in the crash too?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by sirjustice1575(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
Everything about Buhari is Blooooood! Since this devil got into power it’s blood everywhere everyday! And he looks like a vamp grin grin too

However, this is also a warning to military leaders and politicians to pay attention to equipment and hardwares in the nation both civilian and military infrastructure.
Don't loot money for projects, maintain infrastructure such as roads, because you don't know you might need it and they will not be able to serve you properly. cool cool

Such is life. But, Buhari's people are dying fat ooo, yesterday it was Shekau cheesy :Dtoday Chief of Army Staff. Who next among Buhari's people? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Flows001(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
Rodwave:
Who be tha mumu recording the video? Why is he moaning like some agbero wey ontop ashewo?
I had to quickly reduce the volume of my phone before people around go begin think otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by lordlugards: 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
He will still appoint another idiot that will still die in active service.
Man why are crying as if the man was related to you grin

3 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by BabaO2: 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
This seems to be a video of the last Beechcraft 350 crash and not today's own ..because it was raining heavily when today's crash happened
that location is wet too.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Johel(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?

Ipob your nightmare...lol

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.