Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (97565 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nonexisting: 9:52pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
So you know that every soul will taste death and you were mocking the death of innocent souls tagged ipob terrorists and killed in Owerri? Hypocrisy will kill of you zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Legendrysailor(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
Ipob terrorist spoted.What of the blood of those innocent security agents that your terrorist Igbos/UGM have killed?.Buhari will still appoint someone that you don't like to head that position.Hope you won't commit suicide by then?
anuofia

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Walkee: 9:55pm On May 21, 2021
Rodwave:
Who be tha mumu recording the video? Why is he moaning like some agbero wey ontop ashewo?
anytime I want to watch these kind of videos I always mute it because the clown making the video will always make useless sound or start doing commentary in terrible grammar for some reasons best known to them. I have eyes let me watch video ffs undecided

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by biafrasun: 9:57pm On May 21, 2021
Let him appoint who ever he likes it doesn't change anything.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Ayobami7(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
Rip COAS
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 21, 2021
Time to pray and seek the face of Jesus, and turn from all evil ways. If not we will keep seeing more of this.

Nigeria is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by kechywillz(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
Was he supposed to appoint ipob then? Bihari will not rule forever or will neither live forever ,stop bragging like buhari is ur savior who does ur bidding by calling military actions in the peaceful east,I pray God keeps disappointing you guys coz its obvious you all want us all dead,but God will not allow it

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by awgumayor: 10:04pm On May 21, 2021
Good news.

3 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by SisterFire(f): 10:04pm On May 21, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
see painment grin
...he killed 300 ipob protesters at the headbridge Remember, be happy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by kechywillz(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2021
topboss:
Dat man killed so many in Anambra.

I still remember sending his picture to CNN and. White house.

Rest in pieces.
Any of them who per took in killing innocent and unarmed civilians will be meted with the same fate anytime soon,Brothers God is on our side...Proverbs 11:10 "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy."
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by awgumayor: 10:08pm On May 21, 2021
Biafra will surely win. IGP loading.........

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by AnanseK(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Biafra is winning the war

11 in the aircraft, all died. 5 Yoruba and 6 Northerners. Reminds you of January 15, 1966 murders.

How many Igbo officers changed their minds and gave excuses to avoid this flight?
THINK!

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by reason1man: 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
He died for nothing, karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by awgumayor: 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
Very huge victory for Biafrans at this moment. The Lord is on our side.

3 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by generalwo(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

This is not the time to give yourself high blood pressure. May the immense pain in your soul reduce. This is the time for us all to come together and mourn the passing of Ikonso and Attahiru
... Is the ikenso or the okene abi what you call him, is his life more important than the others who have lost their lives to terrorism in all parts of the country?...... It is well o.... Gradually the east self will become known as a region of terrorism just like the north.... E Don dey reach that level small small..... Una leader go soon wake up tell una make una go block major high ways....... And una go run am based on who una be
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by awgumayor: 10:18pm On May 21, 2021
generalwo:
... Is the ikenso or the okene abi what you call him, is his life more important than the others who have lost their lives to terrorism in all parts of the country?...... It is well o.... Gradually the east self will become known as a region of terrorism just like the north.... E Don dey reach that level small small..... Una leader go soon wake up tell una make una go block major high ways....... And una go run am based on who una be
Trash !. There is jubilation in the east you are referring to right now because a bigger terrorist is taken away by nature.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by kechywillz(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
royal231:
Why na shit water dem dey always use quench fire?! If the man get chance to survive na d shit water go later finish him
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by pooozeee(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2021
COAS

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Elliot2(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
E pain u

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Elliot2(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
Ipob terrorist spoted.What of the blood of those innocent security agents that your terrorist Igbos/UGM have killed?.Buhari will still appoint someone that you don't like to head that position.Hope you won't commit suicide by then?
e pain u abi?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by malvisguy212: 10:30pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you anbeod Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
bro. Come and see how soldiers here in officer mess are celebrating his death. Free beer

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by salvation77177: 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace
Who is this which person speaking rubbish here. Who is Kanu and what is IPOzB. Rubbish
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Elliot2(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
–Ikonso= –chief of afam soup(coas). Rest In peace though.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by berrystunn(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:
The blood of the innocent killed in imo is crying out for justice

Oh really... Do spirit cry ?
Justice for those that believes juju/ jazz more then God protection grin grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:

Bobo Chicago will be next tongue

Wishing people death for no in Just reason is wishing yourself and your e tire family death, I wish you what you wish others, and in multiples and hundred folds
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Elvisgolden: 10:37pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace

I pray that may you nor be counted among the dead too................bloody Ipobian
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Iykoto86(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
I don't like the way this guys are celebrating a Nan's death ,meanwhile,Buhari appointing another northerner to replace him is a something that we will make sure never happens in the history of this cursed country ,that is if Nigeria survives our agitations.you guys will eat your words very soon,that I am sure of.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Lovelyn451(f): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
Everytime crash....hmmm
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Infrabetatech: 10:42pm On May 21, 2021
J
UDUJ:
The fire service team arrived late as usual.

What a failed country undecided

R.I.P to the deceased.

No one can survive that
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by awgumayor: 10:44pm On May 21, 2021
Elvisgolden:

I pray that may you nor be counted among the dead too................bloody Ipobian
The pain is too much. Endure it. When your zoo soldiers kill our people you idiots celebrate and called them gallant soldiers. I pray God will continue to avenge the death of the innocents.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2021
sharpsecret:
sugar dey this news.....e too sweet
life is wicked
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Marpol2021(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
death is inevitable,all being must taste death. whether buhari appoint who so ever, it doesn't change the fact that all men must go down. the best alternative is 4 we to amend our ways and live right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.