Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (97562 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by tishbite41(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
Abegi, make we hear word.

He's not more important than Ikonso he killed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Curious345: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
Bucket with water to quench fire in an international airport.

Impeach Buhari please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
allwell51:
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Ibrahim Attahiru has died in an air crash today while on an official trip to Kaduna.

The fire service team came late and the fire had already destroyed everything.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVc_yw7oqN8

PRNigeria gathered that he died with his aides in a plane crash

No optics, this video could actually be a random guy washing his dog cheesy

Serves the chief right tho, serve him in hell if he's there already

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Unrated900(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
This usless Buhari regime
Didn’t favors anyone in this zoogeria
I think it’s high time we support Nnamdi kanu
On his dream.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Unrated900(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2021
This useless Buhari will never fly @nigeria airplane
He knew they are all outdated.
Yet he kept on appointing people to go on a mission
Killing them all
This lifeless regime is the most useless and worst regime in the history of this country
Very pathetic
This man need to resign or bokoharam should
Make
History by bombing this man off
Or snipe him
Just as JFK
Years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Guyman02: 9:35pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
Ipob terrorist spoted.What of the blood of those innocent security agents that your terrorist Igbos/UGM have killed?.Buhari will still appoint someone that you don't like to head that position.Hope you won't commit suicide by then?
Reduce the fight, I thought you are mourning your Army chief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Strongbest(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
The news said and I quote " the fire service arrived late and fire has destroyed everything "

Meaning if they had arrived earlier they could have saved maybe something.

I watched a video on intstagram where a fire service was called to save a house on fire. They arrived and immediately parked in the front of the building then released drone that immediately went over the building and and released heavy flow of water into the burning building and that was it! Fire was quenched.

Definitely not in Nigeria.

It's well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
Is God not wonderful?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Princedapace(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?

Oga, calm down. Tell Nigerian leaders to govern well and no one will speak of them like this.

This one wey die is not special. Many Nigerians are brutally killed on daily bases. Some kidnapped people have not been rescued till now. The elites should have a taste of it.

The young man u quoted probably must have lost one or two loved ones to the hands of Nigerian security forces. U wouldn't know how painful it is until u are denied justice in Nigeria. So, personally, when these set of people die, I don't care.

Many Nigerians have died, killed by security forces. Is not been too far when protesters were shot dead during end Sars protest.

My friend lost her dad due to poor health care few months ago.
Many Nigerians will personally kill their politicians and elites if given the opportunity. They have been oppressed for too long.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by dederocs(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace
Can you be logical or reasonable pls undecided
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by TempleHouse: 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
I do wonder why our Nigerian military occupies themselves in commissioning project work.
Military in advanced countries are busy in artillery and reconnaissance training and left project work for the
civil society.
He should be travelling to the training ground and NOT house commissioning.
WHAT A FAILED CLUELESS STATE !

3 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by royal231(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2021
Why na shit water dem dey always use quench fire?! If the man get chance to survive na d shit water go later finish him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Princedapace(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?

Oga, calm down. Tell Nigerian leaders to govern well and no one will speak of them like this.

This one wey die is not special. Many Nigerians are brutally killed on daily bases. Some kidnapped people have not been rescued till now. The elites should have a taste of it.

The young man u quoted probably must have lost one or two loved ones to the hands of Nigerian security forces. U wouldn't know how painful it is until u are denied justice in Nigeria. So, personally, when these set of people die, I don't care.

Many Nigerians have died, killed by security forces. Is not been too far when protesters were shot dead during end Sars protest.

My friend lost her dad due to poor health care few months ago.
Many Nigerians will personally kill their politicians and elites if given the opportunity. They have been oppressed for too long.

And as for Buhari won't appoint the person from the region u quoted, yea. Power is not forver. A person from his region was in that position few years back. Buhari will serve and go.

Nigerian leaders should embrace sincere leadership and not this yeye leadership they have been doing for 60 years with no singular problem they have solved.

3 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Machinegun91(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2021
Good news

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Raychee(f): 9:41pm On May 21, 2021
macrodata:
It doesn't rain everywhere at the same time, even within same LGA.

Even same compound. One time it rained in front of my compound while the backyard didn't get any rain. And no it wasn't a drizzle... proper rain

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by DestroyEvil: 9:41pm On May 21, 2021
Biafranboys:
No peace for the wicked
Now, his Prophesy shall surely come to pass very soon! He said over his dead Body, means if he dies, Yoruba Nation and Biafra Country shall soon surely become reality after his Death!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by TempleHouse: 9:41pm On May 21, 2021
SO SORRY HE WILL NOT SEE THE INAUGURATION OF ODUDUWA NATION !
SO SAD !
RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Unrated900(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:

Everyone knew Buhari would never appoint an Ipob man
Because he has long declared them a terrorist organization.
A Yoruba man loading for the position make it down

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by anungangampu: 9:42pm On May 21, 2021
The I don't care attitude of most government properties is becoming obvious day by day. This is how many times are we confirming plane crash or near plane crash belong to Nigerian government. Bad it has to be a man barely 3 months on his job. His wife was in Lagos earlier this month to commission a market in barracks. I can still remember the elegance she wore in the posters.
So bad things just keep repeating itself while we watch helplessly.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Raychee(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
Flows001:
I had to quickly reduce the volume of my phone before people around go begin think otherwise..

Me too grin cheesy
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Geesaintagape: 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
Attahiru na so u waka. RIP
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Guyman02: 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
That shit water from fire service and the smell is enough to kill the passengers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Dammy774(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2021
Rodwave:
Who be tha mumu recording the video? Why is he moaning like some agbero wey ontop ashewo?

This your comment made me laugh ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2021
Who will ever think that a well secured and protected army general will die like this?With all the top military officers and soldiers who are guarding him he still died.SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by anataala: 9:45pm On May 21, 2021
You’re the one that would die for nothing useless pig
StaffofOrayan:
Let's see the jihadist that will replace you,
He died for NOTHING!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by onuman: 9:45pm On May 21, 2021
Ewu ooo. Sorry for the Nigeria army whose only training is to shoot and kill innocent civilians; mostly in the east - Biafra - in order to preserve crude oil for the Fulani Oligarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by anungangampu: 9:46pm On May 21, 2021
issyeddy1:
Was it only COAS that was inside the aircraft? A family friend piloted that aircraft, nobody seems to care......
he is gone already. Call to confirm
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Angrygoat: 9:48pm On May 21, 2021
U can survive car accident. Fire accident. But plane crash. Na.hw many months attahiru come on board.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by OfoIgbo: 9:49pm On May 21, 2021
generalwo:
..... So na kanu kill am abi na you abi na the ultimatum? Leader wen dey another country dey issue orders, that one na leader? Other terrorists dey lead their fights from their home front, one dey one country dey issue ultimatum for another country....... Make e come 9ja come issue the ultimatum face to face with the 9ja army..... I hate terrorists with passion but this kanu is the worst of em....
Sending people to wreck havoc and die in the process while he sits in one country eating chicken and drinking juice everyday......

This is not the time to give yourself high blood pressure. May the immense pain in your soul reduce. This is the time for us all to come together and mourn the passing of Ikonso and Attahiru

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Echara: 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
Mistake3:
See how Nnamdi Kanu celebrated the death of the chief of army staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfoQSdoGHlE

LIES! LIES!!! LIES!!!...
This is not Nnamdi Kanu's account. I used to think it's his account too until I got his real account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.