Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (97571 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by GentleGiant007: 4:17am On May 22, 2021
Even if Bobo Chigaco dies tomorrow, it's not an untimely death. But for you it may be an untimely death if you die now. Keep wishing and mocking others what you don't wish yourself.

tito44:

Bobo Chicago will be next tongue
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by wizod(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
no matter whom he appoints, d east will still be more peaceful dan d BH ravaged north
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by dragunov: 5:21am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:
Ipob terrorist spoted.What of the blood of those innocent security agents that your terrorist Igbos/UGM have killed?.Buhari will still appoint someone that you don't like to head that position.Hope you won't commit suicide by then?
Nobody in uniform, carrying gun is innocent.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by wizod(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2021
Holy Saint#IKONSO.....pray for us
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by 25ahmad(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2021
LebenNG:

better, so all ur numbers may reduce kpatakpata all because of power? tufia.. tueh
and keep joining the forces day by day, you can't do anything because we are far ahead of you
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by 25ahmad(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2021
LebenNG:

Long live the Mazi... you dey breeet?
run away leader
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by sharpsecret: 6:34am On May 22, 2021
peterangelo:
life is wicked
you are correct but karma is also a bitch.....after doing their security meeting behind closed doors..they sent their thugs in army and police uniform to south east..according to the IGP of police he says dont mind the media..kill and i will defend u wen the bring the report to my table....a thousand shall fall by your side..ten thousand by your right

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by macrodata(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2021
Raychee:

Even same compound. One time it rained in front of my compound while the backyard didn't get any rain. And no it wasn't a drizzle... proper rain
That's the same thing I was trying to say. I experienced it once too.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by gaftsoil(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
A typical Fulani terrorist
Let him appoint another supporter of APC. But be rest assured that soon , this evil called Nigeria will seize to exist

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by gaftsoil(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2021
gaftsoil:

A typical Fulani terrorist
Let him appoint another supporter of APC or Fulani terrorist. But be rest assured that soon , this evil called Nigeria will seize to exist
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Felixyst: 7:39am On May 22, 2021
billyG:
How can 2 army chiefs died within d same period?
You mean Shekau and Attahiru?

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Bigsam400(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2021
Our selfishness in this country is too much
Was only him in that plane ✈ that die , or was only him that have Family !
What about the pilot and some crew that die along with him rip to the other but for him make he go face judgement?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Bigsam400(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2021
allwell51:
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Ibrahim Attahiru has died in an air crash today while on an official trip to Kaduna.

The fire service team came late and the fire had already destroyed everything.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVc_yw7oqN8

PRNigeria gathered that he died with his aides in a plane crash
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by end1999constitu(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace

Somvori is beri angry here

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by end1999constitu(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:

.....somvori iz beri angry here

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by victme1(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2021
obinna58:
All connected
Nigeria has the power to finish up Bokoharm within days but it's shame the leaders are part of the game.

No. They are the owners of the game!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Donworo: 9:18am On May 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace

Has it gotten to this? I weep for u man..
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by OfoIgbo: 9:35am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:

I am not even a member of IPOB neither do I consider Kanu my leader.

This is no time for crying. Let us mourn Ikonso, and his Abobakun, Attahiru.

Ikonso's Abobakun made it quite clear that Biafra and Oduduwa will emerge over his dead body.
His dead body now exists, so we are now hopeful that God will establish both Biafra and Oduduwa.

As to what Buhari does next, that is his business. No one expects him to appoint an Igboman. He had a chance to appoint an Igboman as the former COAS, but he appointed Attahiru. Now Attahiru is dead.
What this all means is that man proposes, but God disposes

Kanu has outlived him. And that is the will of God.

RIP Gen. Ikonso
RIP Lt. Gen Attahiru

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by promzy555(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=tito44 post=101933383]

If u talk anyhow, u go follow Attahiru dey go. [/qurote] U b monkey, na u wan die 2moro.... If u kn me, u suppose kn say untimely death is not my portion, even in ur dream is not my portion

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Phenomenal16(f): 10:40am On May 22, 2021
topboss:
Dat man killed so many in Anambra.

I still remember sending his picture to CNN and. White house.

Rest in pieces.
...God bless u
What about operation Python dance,,,until abia ppl had to use odeshi juju
Oct 20-10-20
Nigerians too dey mumu...he should rest in hell...that man should get out
I pity d crew shaa

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by sabidey: 10:55am On May 22, 2021
tito44:
The blood of the innocent killed in imo is crying out for justice
You mean:
1. The security personnel with families
2. Innocent civilians(war inevitables)
3. Unknown gunmen, killing security agents
4. Sympathizers of unknown gunmen
5. Fulanis massacred in their community
Right?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by tito44: 10:56am On May 22, 2021
sabidey:
You mean:
1. The security personnel with families
2. Innocent civilians(war inevitables)
3. Unknown gunmen, killing security agents
4. Sympathizers of unknown gunmen
5. Fulanis massacred in their community
Right?

So it's now fulanis that re massacred in their communities abi?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Rodwave: 11:07am On May 22, 2021
Flows001:
I had to quickly reduce the volume of my phone before people around go begin think otherwise..
You can imagine
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Oemies35: 2:34pm On May 22, 2021
This is not an accident, it's planned
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by billyG(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2021
Felixyst:
You mean Shekau and Attahiru?
U are correct cry cry cry
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 3:22pm On May 22, 2021
25ahmad:
and keep joining the forces day by day, you can't do anything because we are far ahead of you
uncle rest
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
harunayahaya:

you never see anything. every soul must taste death. empty brain.
sure,but your cussing dnt make u better... remember one day your boasting will mean nothing... think ur own end.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by potopotoking: 4:29pm On May 22, 2021
[s]
360degreess:
[/s]

I have to tell you, the kind of pain you and your dudu-skinned, dudu-smelling, demon zombie fellows have been exhibiting as of late has been so satisfying and gratifying to behold lipsrsealed shocked cry

Your tears and pain dey sweet me die smiley cheesy grin

And the best part is that this is only the beginning...

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Elvisgolden: 10:00pm On May 22, 2021
awgumayor:
The pain is too much. Endure it. When your zoo soldiers kill our people you idiots celebrate and called them gallant soldiers. I pray God will continue to avenge the death of the innocents.

My name is Onyeka, i am a confirm Igbo boy.......but will never support the evil of Biafra.............i am Igbo and not Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.