Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (78523 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by ShaqFu: 11:36am On May 22, 2021
Awesome!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by saferoom: 11:36am On May 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by menaxe: 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Make I reserve my plot of land fess.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by donprinyo(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Causing more harm than good. The next will die
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by bukxy: 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by hammerDK: 11:37am On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SAYS A NORMAD FULANI MIGRANT TERRORIST.

FULANI WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE IMMIGRANTS THAT DIVIDED NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by anselm791(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1395824820202446851

What the hell is this sheet?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by BombAttack(f): 11:37am On May 22, 2021
I celebrate today to mark the death of the killers of Igbos all over Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Does Nigeria Army have up to 200,000 men?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Patrioticman007(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1395824820202446851

Those celebrating his death, should never die please.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by WaffenSS(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
This man likes spilling thrash in the name of talking... We already know Buhari has already positioned a northerner to take over,so is that the news you are ranting about?

Poor Deborah.

It's trash, not thrash.

Thrash is what your boyfriend does to you when you behave like trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Wondakind: 11:38am On May 22, 2021
Who pays attention to what this man says?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Connected1: 11:38am On May 22, 2021
He is known for Insensitive Comments.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Ahmerdibnz: 11:38am On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin
Ibos will never in Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Eriokanmi: 11:38am On May 22, 2021
No sane being would celebrate his death.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin

Lolz...
Na just two years remaining sha

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by amuwo1980: 11:39am On May 22, 2021
You are the real enemy of Nigeria
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by wunmi590(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2021
We have then and we are still battling with insecurity in nigeria...

Some aboki are just illiterate, no matter the amount of money they have..
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Eserise1(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2021
Who was actually celebrating ?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:39am On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Someone should help me ask this brainless terrorist wether those 200'000 Generals are immortal, are they better than Buhari, Abba kyari, Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, Garba Shehu and now Attahiru? If they share the same ideology with their predecessors they will also die like their predecessors. Restoration of Biafra is unquenchable, rather those on her way MUST be crushed.

Rue 9.
Myndd44
Lalasticala
Nairaland is for Nigerians not for IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists . They don't know how to build but to burn.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Nobody: 11:39am On May 22, 2021
Garba shehu is the first enemy of Nigeria..
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Leo588(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2021
Must he always shows his nepotism, sentiments and hatred for Nigeria and progress.

This man is really a terrorist or a sympathizer
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Farid24224(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2021
IPOB, boko haram, are you guys hearing....
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Onepeople: 11:39am On May 22, 2021
This idiot again?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by DSC7: 11:39am On May 22, 2021
Ofcourse our gallant men will continue to deal with the Enemies of Nigeria including Adamu Garba........

Las Las e go touch everybody.....

11 down, many more to follow........

Shekau down, Pant next.......

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Coldshisha: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Fulani and Ibo people sef

We have 300 ethnic group in Nigeria, but this two won't let us breath

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by WorldRichest: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Stupidity is hereditary in the North. Both the illiterate Almajaris you see in the streets and the educated Almajaris that embezzle the nations money and live in big houses are the same.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by hammerDK: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
Ibos will never in Nigerian government

DOES IT MATTER WEN NIGERIA IS ALREADY A FAILED STATE.

A COUNTRY THAT IS ABOUT TO BE DISMEMBERED?

U CAN EAT THE HAUSA IN THE NORTH, SINCE THEY ACCEPT FULANI SLAVERY.

IN 1 MILLION YEARS IGBOS WILL NEVER SERVE TWO MASTERS.

WE ARE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by PennywysCares(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2021
The over 200,000 will keep dying till no more left
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by chelsea1116(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Forgive me Lord for saying this, each time i hear of death of a politician, army or police i would just wish it was Buhari.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2021
they shall all die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by supereagle(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:

He doesn't know anything again. The cabal are in charge of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.