Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (78562 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Belial06: 11:52am On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin

Mukina2 Dominique mynd44 seun

Derailing home page
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by ubongdom: 11:53am On May 22, 2021
Lai Muhammed and his supporters will not see this statement as hate speech capable of distorting the unity of Nigeria. if it came from the mouth of a southerner, all hail will let lo
ose.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by guru90: 11:54am On May 22, 2021
This is just the beginning!!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Thinktwicemybro: 11:54am On May 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

Poor Deborah.

It's trash, not thrash.

Thrash is what your boyfriend does to you when you behave like trash.
Almajiri, thank God you can spell trash, the way you attacked her shows you are so happy to know the spelling of trash.
Anyway one trash is gone and Nigerian must return to how God destined it.
Destiny can be delayed but cannot be changed.

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by olatuns2017: 11:55am On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1395824820202446851
I have mix feelings over the death of Chief of Army Staff. May his soul rest in peace.

Secondly, I remember when all of us were ranting marginalization of the Igboman as security Chief. What if an IGBOMAN was the COAS, and he died tragically like this, what will BUHARI be telling Ndi Igbo. That he appointd their son, just to eliminate him?

Sometimes let us thank God in all circumstances. May the Soul of all the departed rest in peace.

George Udom

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by onuman: 11:56am On May 22, 2021
omonnakoda:
How does his statement reek of hatred and wickedness.?

Wickedness and hatred for whom exactly? The "enemies of Nigeria"? What is wrong with that?

Get sense more: Nigeria has no external enemy. The presumed enemies of Nigeria in the poor head of Garba are Nigerians.

Why would a country have its citizens as its enemy? Garba is not interested to find out.

All Garba believes in is that Nigeria as restructured by northern military dictators to favor Garba’s Arewa north, must remain one Nigeria; even as it’s obvious that the country has become most dysfunctional.

For Garba, any group of Nigerians who oppose this government system and political structure must be killed by Nigeria’s armed forces.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by seunayantokun(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2021
My message to that Adamu Garba is this : there is an end to this evil called government because everything has a beginning and an end. Idi Amin isn't anywhere today. Where are Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, etc? You and your Buhari will also face the bitter end of history for the evils you are perpetrating. Even Sudan broke up, and El Bashir of Sudan later lost out among his own people. The Bible says, “Tell the wicked that it shall not be well with him”. God shall handle all of you enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians in His proper way. Divine justice you cannot escape!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by ThePlugg(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2021
200,000 more deaths to come undecided undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by WaffenSS(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Almajiri, thank God you can spell trash, the way you attacked her shows you are so happy to know the spelling of trash.
Anyway one trash is gone and Nigerian must return to how God destined it.
Destiny can be delayed but cannot be changed.

Lols everyone look at this dumb busybody assholic piece of last night's crummy shiit.

Obviously you didn't think twice before letting your tiny maggot brain set you off on this pathetic, juvenile, banal, tepid and impotent rage on behalf of your fellow dimwitted IPOB fukk.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by RuddyFusion(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2021
You guys don't get the point. It's not about having a million more blood suckers like attahiru that derive pleasure in seeing some section of the citizens as enemies that have to be killed and maimed ...

But the fact that it has got to the point that citizens that celebrate the death of their suppose leaders....

If Buhari
COC bureau
Lai Muhammad
IGP
Malawi
He'll rufai
and co drops dead today I'm sure many more will celebrate.....

But will they do so if it's Osibanjo? No

So those anarchists and born to rule idiots should go home and reflect

Be selfless and serve Nigeria , not act emperor's on a mission to kill , steal and destroy
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Flier: 11:58am On May 22, 2021
Fuccccvk up Nation! How can you celebrate the death of someone who is protecting you
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by WaffenSS(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
mtcheew � what has my boyfriend got to do with this, excuse me.

Focus on your fuckup, not your insignificant boyfriend.....if you've one, that is.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

1stly Agitators are not criminals neither is it against the law or outside their human rights under democracy. We are not in military rule remember?

2ndly if the respectable general made such an unprofessional and disgraceful comment on the agitation then this my be reason why “some” people may be mocking him for a foolish statement.

3, ur defense is completely ridiculous and synonymous with how terrorists defend themselves. Be guided if u are sure Nigeria is one. And stop ur divisive defense. undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Emyogalanya: 12:00pm On May 22, 2021
What about you. Who celebrates the fake death of shekaw. What message do you have for yourself? What message do you have for those that celebrated the death of yakowa who died as kaduna governor? I have a message for you though., The death of attahiru is a warning to your 200,000 army generals
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Deborah98(f): 12:01pm On May 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

Focus on your fuckup, not your insignificant boyfriend.....if you've one, that is.
we all make mistakes Mr... Don't feel too big cos you corrected me.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by rayvelez(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2021
Another trash forget it he is gone and gone for good, cos nobody will remember him even the Zombies here on this forum already forget him when he perished yesterday.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Yeeyo: 12:03pm On May 22, 2021
Samfloxin:
Super story,who is really the enemy of Nigeria?
Fulani herdsmen, boko haram, arm bandit and all of them are his ppl
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by topboss: 12:04pm On May 22, 2021
WEN U ARE IN THIS WORLD, DO GOOD.

ATTAHIRU DIED A MISERABLE DEATH, BECAUSE OF HIS DEED.

ADAMU IS MAKING ALOT OF NOISE, BUT DEATH IS NO RESPECTER OF POSITION IN GOVERNMENT.

BE WISE
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by od501: 12:05pm On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:

Yes oo...and one by one they are going to die in the most gorest way. grin 200,000 ko, 500 million ni
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by ogwumgbe: 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:

And all of them will continue to perish in by the mighty hand of God almighty, no one attacks the children of God and go free including you
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by od501: 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
Flier:
Fuccccvk up Nation! How can you celebrate the death of someone who is protecting you

Protecting who? It's like you have been in the moon since
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by redsun(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
Nigerian generals and their subordinates are the same as the politicians, immoral, lazy and unsympathetic to the masses plights. If they were like the military of 15-20 years ago, they would have long taken over to manage the anarchy.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Thinktwicemybro: 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

Lols everyone look at this dumb busybody assholic piece of last night's crummy shiit.

Obviously you didn't think twice before letting your tiny maggot brain set you off on this pathetic, juvenile, banal, tepid and impotent rage on behalf of your fellow dimwitted IPOB fukk.
Why is it that you amajiris like to fvck? Even at the age of 6, you start fvcking your infants. That's how your brother promise to deep his penis in kerosene to fvck your mother.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by wink2015(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
NOBODY is celebrating Late Major General Attahiru 's deaths in a plane mishap in Kaduna.

What is assume to be celebration is just people way of mocking Buhari as a person.

Most southerners are using this opportunity of the general's death to cite areas of wrong policy by the Buhari 's government.

Buhari abused federal character by appointing his own kinsmen to juicy and sensitive position ignoring the brightest brain from other regions of Nigeria.

It was not only Hausa or Fulani officers that died, yoruba officers also died.

Why try to play to the gallery or fan the embers of hate just to drive home a wrong statement?

People are grossly against the policy of President Buhari and are not personally against the fallen military general.

BUHARI is the worst thing ever to happen to Nigeria as he messed up even the good things he met on the ground.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Nas23Nas: 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by funkekemi(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2021
mrvitalis:
And would continue to help Boko Haram defeat iswap right ?
you are back
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

Poor Deborah.

It's trash, not thrash.

Thrash is what your boyfriend does to you when you behave like trash.
baba abeg nor kill me ooh

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by omonnakoda: 12:08pm On May 22, 2021
onuman:

Get sense more: Nigeria has no external enemy. The presumed enemies of Nigeria in the poor head of Garba are Nigerians.

Why would a country have its citizens as its enemy? Garba is not interested to find out.

All Garba believes in is that Nigeria as restructured by northern military dictators to favor Garba’s Arewa north, must remain one Nigeria; even as it’s obvious that the country has become most dysfunctional.

For Garba, any group of Nigerians who oppose this government system and political structure must be killed by Nigeria’s armed forces.
Boko Haram , Bandits and kidnappers are enemies of Nigeria.
Maybe he is an evil man I don't know but HIS WORDS do not do what you say they do
I have never met him and don't know him ,have you? I do not know what he believes . I am only looking at what he said. You are giving it a meaning which stems from your mind
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Guynexttdoor: 12:10pm On May 22, 2021
Bros nigerian Army in general no reach 200k talkless of generals wey no even reach 500.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by ogwumgbe: 12:10pm On May 22, 2021
Flier:

Protecting who? Someone on a mission to bomb his fellow citizens is the one you said he was protecting the country, This is God's judgement one evil and wicked people of this country. All of them will die miserably like that idiot

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2021
funkekemi:
you are back
100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.