Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (78525 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by onuman: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1395824820202446851
Your men and women in military uniform- were they all trained to kill most Nigerians, including their siblings and parents, so that Nigeria shall be kept alive for your Fulani domination and homeland?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Curious345: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
your men and women in uniform.

Alqa'eda agents spotted
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by gidgiddy: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
To those celebrating the death of General Attahiru, I have a news for you!

There are over 200,000 General Attahirus in the Nigerian Army.

Nothing will change. Nothing will stop. Nothing will slack.

Our men and women in uniform will continue to deal with the enemies of Nigeria.

Point of correction, now 199,999
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by hammerDK: 11:40am On May 22, 2021
AFTER THE JANJAWEEED, GO RUSH GO FP, WRITE IGBO MUSLIM.

WE THE IGBOS GO JUST THEY LOOK DEM, AS MAD PEOPLE.

IGBOS HAVE NO MUSLIMS.

AND WE DONT WANT ANY FULANI ON OUR LAND.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Bimpe29: 11:41am On May 22, 2021
It's really unthinkable that death of their fellow man is being celebrated by them as if they're immortal.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by abeggnow: 11:42am On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Someone should help me ask this brainless terrorist wether those 200'000 Generals are immortal, are they better than Buhari, Abba kyari, Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, Garba Shehu and now Attahiru? If they share the same ideology with their predecessors they will also die like their predecessors. Restoration of Biafra is unquenchable, rather those on her way MUST be crushed.
ipob is recruiting fighters o wont you sign up social media worrior.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by PennywysCares(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
Ibos will never in Nigerian government

Who is willing to to participate in zooo activities

To hell with ur so-called government
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Thinktwicemybro: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
Attention seeker and liver of cows is here again. How's your case with Jack Dorsey

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by hammerDK: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
LET THE NEXT ATTAHIRU STEP FORWARD.

HE TOO WILL DIE.

HAVE ANY GOVERNMENT SEEN SO MUCH DEATH, AS THIS BUHARI TERRORIST GOVERNMENT BY FULANI.

WE KNOW THOSE IN CHARGE OF THIS NATION ARE TERRORIST.

US AND UK HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED IT.

SO MUCH DEATH EVERYWHERE.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Yeahmehn: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
This heediot is still on twitter?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by onuman: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
Bullets and bombs don’t keep a country one forever.

Adamu Garba, you needed to read history on formation of countries.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Oracleforce: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
I don't think the Nigerian army has up to 2000 generals....adamu, probably you are talking about another army that I don't know...

The bottom line is that nothing will change in the Nigeria army because the post of COAS is solely reserve for Aboki.....Igbo and Yoruba people should forget about using their son as COAS
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Tribalism123(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2021
Please
Someone should pay me SOLDIER GO! SOLDIER COME! by SIMI. When u get to "UR FADA, REPEAT AM, UR FADA" please shout it loud. And next line is "SEE ME SE WAHALA, U DON ENTER YAWA". Garba and their type URRRRR FADA!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:44am On May 22, 2021
BombAttack:
I celebrate today to mark the death of the killers of Igbos all over Biafra
It is looking like he was killed by the IPOB and Boko Haram terrorists. Nigerian Army should look at the direction of these two terrorist groups

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Euegene100001: 11:44am On May 22, 2021
Enemies of buhari u mean
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by captainamiedi1: 11:45am On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin

They don't deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Victorclean1: 11:45am On May 22, 2021
This guy is the greatest fool from fulani land. This country will surely one day divide

Shame will be his
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by meditator(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin
How does being IBO equates perquisite for appointment ?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Nellinis(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2021
This foolish man still dey talk...
Idiot wey follow for the cabals wey dey kill people wey no won conform to their will...
Believe it or not, this man's death was a pure set up.
Follow Anonymous page on facebook, 185k+ followers and see other truths for yourself.. They predicted this

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by 10mobile: 11:46am On May 22, 2021
patriotic007:
He celebrated his death when he equated Biafra liberation to his life
He did this? Are you sure egbon mi?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Chuksmonika(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2021
EJanni:
He is the one with the dirty mind. His statement reeks of wickedness and hatred. Nigeria is not one and can ever be one!
The zoo must fall.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by bangging(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1395824820202446851
and your people will keep dying in poverty
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by tonididdy(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2021
YoungLionken:
No other people but the Igbos.. Igbos always play the victim card, even when they're the people that heartless!

When any other person dies,they rejoice. When it is them,they accuse everybody..

No wonder nobody likes them, and this time around, they are making it even more difficult for themselves, an idea they don't know now...
... What's your point exactly.
Na by force to mourn the dead?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by onuman: 11:48am On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Someone should help me ask this brainless terrorist wether those 200'000 Generals are immortal, are they better than Buhari, Abba kyari, Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, Garba Shehu and now Attahiru? If they share the same ideology with their predecessors they will also die like their predecessors. Restoration of Biafra is unquenchable, rather those on her way MUST be crushed.

Their new tactic: send ISWAP people to Igbo land to kill police officers, mostly Igbo policemen and burn government buildings in the east.

In return, Buhari government sends Nigeria’s armed forces to the east in pretense of combating unknown gunmen they tag ESN.

Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB had severally told them that IPOB or ESN wouldn’t be stupid to be killing Igbo policemen and burning government buildings in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Victorclean1: 11:48am On May 22, 2021
The pain in the heart of his wife is the greatest joy much more than other Attahirus in the army.

The most sweetest death is this for the death of an innocent girl in onitsha when he was in command

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by omonnakoda: 11:48am On May 22, 2021
EJanni:
He is the one with the dirty mind. His statement reeks of wickedness and hatred. Nigeria is not one and can ever be one!
How does his statement reek of hatred and wickedness.?

Wickedness and hatred for whom exactly? The "enemies of Nigeria"? What is wrong with that?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Giftexx: 11:48am On May 22, 2021
The igp should choose his moves carefully
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by IvarDboneless: 11:49am On May 22, 2021
Who be this guy sef...no be since buhari enter we start dey hear about am?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by gbolswag(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2021
Makes no sense when u are happy about what happened to him......rip general attahiru
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Ezmans: 11:51am On May 22, 2021
Nothing I'll change, so if things are going wrong in nigeria it I'll not change?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Deborah98(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

Poor Deborah.

It's trash, not thrash.

Thrash is what your boyfriend does to you when you behave like trash.
mtcheew � what has my boyfriend got to do with this, excuse me.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Princedapace(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2021
YoungLionken:
No other people but the Igbos.. Igbos always play the victim card, even when they're the people that heartless!

When any other person dies,they rejoice. When it is them,they accuse everybody..

No wonder nobody likes them, and this time around, they are making it even more difficult for themselves, an idea they don't know now...

Oga, na this country all of dey. There is hardship from east, west, north and south. So, calm down. Na all of us dey dig bore hole, buy gen, or solar system, na we dey here dey fear bandits, na still us all dey study in the wack universities. bad leadership in nigeria knows no tribe.

If a tribe decides to speak out, that doesnt make them enemy of Nigeria. They just dont like the way Nigeria is. Nigeria would have done so well if not that people like u protect politicians. Rubbish

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.