Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (55755 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Segzy19: 9:03am On May 23, 2021
I guess this should reset the brains of the military and their leaders and they will realise that politicians care less about them.

Let the military do their jobs professionally.

This has shown that politicians will always use and abandon the military.

Let the military be true to its real calling, and leave politicians alone

1 Like

Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Captain92: 9:03am On May 23, 2021
Don't too blame them that wedding has been on the card before, is just a God forbidden coincidence that emerge out of nowhere..... what of our darling daddy according to the BBQ guy, a whole coas of your own army died tragically you are sending someone else..... don't you know you are the head of them all
Isoright.....
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by pyman11(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2021
Useless of them.....they have forgotten that RIP is coming on them too sooner or later....
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by zinny377(f): 9:05am On May 23, 2021
I only want to remind us that the death of a person in the north especially to a Muslim is simply a case of "God gives and takes at his own time" irrespective of the position held before the said death and this is the sole reason no one would cancel their engagements to attend a burial.

This mentality is perhaps affecting the fight for national security since a human life is considered no less than a chicken's.

Am trying to be objective here and very open to correction.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by VictorUSA(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2021
Will their presence in the burial bring him back to life? What's he saying?

Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by mayowaye(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
Maybe the COAS wasn't important, or maybe he was even in their way, so to them it might just be good riddance... Hypothetically speaking.

See them smiling while their country is in shambles ... Let this be a point of reference for 2023 vote wisely or suffer foolishly. These people don't care for anybody but the amount of zeros to the right of their bank statement.

I'm not even sure we still practice democracy cos I'm not sure they even use the vote casted by the people anymore. I'm having a feeling this pple know who the next president will be already election or no election

2 Likes

Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by CoolAmbience(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
sense man , are you trying to tell me that you have found an excuse why they shouldn't be there ? Becasue others didn't go ? Or maybe they are afraid of the country they created ?

Mtchewww.

I thought you had something to say.

So, everyone government has to attend the burial?

Abeg make una find another thing wail about.

I for take una seriously if say any of una relate to the late COAS family?

Na idlesness dey worry una.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2021
They will not even allow the celebrants to take the pictures sef. Well just two to three people that did not attend the burial doesn't mean it will not go well, besides the army is there for him so no be every body fit attend the burial.

Rip to the gallant
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Franzinni: 9:36am On May 23, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

I thought you had something to say.

So, everyone government has to attend the burial?

Abeg make una find another thing wail about.

I for take una seriously if say any of una relate to the late COAS family?

Na idlesness dey worry una.

haha I know it's the end of the month, your paymaster need to see you working hard .. keep doing you ... Zombie that can have thoughts? Interesting
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Franzinni: 9:39am On May 23, 2021
mayowaye:
I'm not even sure we still practice democracy cos I'm not sure they even use the vote casted by the people anymore. I'm having a feeling this pple know who the next president will be already election or no election
is that not why they have put in their body oddour that no more zoning ... The presidential candidate is free for all ...in a bid to keep the power in the north. They are playing politics like footballers.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by alexola20(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2021
What about if those are the people behind the ill-fated crash that caused the death of COAS and his people and the crew?

Or what about if they are just equally happy the man is gone?
I don't think they even sent any representatives.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by CoolAmbience(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2021
uniquetechng:
I don't engage kids who can't argue intelligently rather than throwing insults at random strangers on a faceless forum, you called me Mr. Ignorance but ended up worse than my 21yrs old son.

Lol.

Your son certainly should be your father 'cos you sounded much less than he would.

How could anyone claim that the COAS is the 6th most important person in Nigeria?

The correct thing to do when you are not sure about anything is, limit yourself to what you are sure of, or ask questions.

You get respect na him you come faceless group dey ridicule the president and the entire country by your initial post? Would any sensible person be casting allegations of insensitivity in this moment of national grief? Is that the right thing to do? Do you have inside information as to the circumstances sorrounding the President and VP's absence at the burial? The no. 3 man at FEC, Boss Mustapha, was there and Nigeria's no.3 man, Ahmad Lawal, was there too. The nation's most senior military officer, CDS Leo Irabor, was there; in addition to the Presidency's representative and many others, yet una dey talk.

Your son is 21, do you know how old mine is?

You think you are Methuselah..... Mtchewww.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2021
post=101970984:
Too bad of them.

Lt. Gen. Attahiru and the others were stalwarts and brave soldiers , who dedicated their career, and now their very lives in the service of this nation and toward the realisation of the noble aspirations this nation represents.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru, just like the others, involved in this tragic incident, served his country with zeal and vigour.
He was known as a soldier’s soldier.
Every good and sane Nigerians must gird themselves and finish the job to which the deceased military officers dedicated and gave their lives for.
Let us remember these brave patriots not with our tears but by achieving victory over the terrorism and violence that seek to rob our nation of its finest destiny.
Let this unfortunate accident not deter us but spur us and our valiant military to continue to defend this land from violence and evil.

and continue dying like fowl that even the man send no have any regard for
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by charixel: 10:03am On May 23, 2021
phemmie06:
Hmmm. The governors are always complaining of insecurity the man fighting the insecurity was dead on active service and no one could honor him with just 30 minutes even Deputies could not be sent. Does that mean that they don't love him or what? Even the man that Gen Buhari (retd) sent said he come to express his heartless condolences
Where did we get it wrong as a nation? Fighting for Nigeria is not a sensible option

Are you thinking what am thinking? If you are we should just be at alert...
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Germi9: 10:34am On May 23, 2021
Ehya chaii was he just a pon or what
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Famzi: 10:34am On May 23, 2021
You see the way the Garab guy put it ' if it is true' he does not want to come out plainly in condemning the Governors and Ministers, so why should I condemn them. It is a family problem so they should settle themselves, Since even Baba and Deputy Baba no go so why should a Gominor go.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by nyiamfrank: 10:35am On May 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

The wedding is a private matter,we are talking about something that concerns the country,you are talking about a wedding ceremony.
So the coupon will die if they don't attend right?
Maybe you should have asked malami's son to postpone the wedding. Moreso, doesn't it worry that the c in c and vp who were not in the wedding were also absent in the burial? You are yet to understand your one Nigeria.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by nyiamfrank: 10:35am On May 23, 2021
sevenhundred:
why can't they sent a delegate on behalf of northern governor, at least.
Maybe you should have asked malami's son to postpone the wedding. Moreso, doesn't it worry that the c in c and vp who were not in the wedding were also absent in the burial? You are yet to understand your one Nigeria.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by nyiamfrank: 10:36am On May 23, 2021
Dpeachi:

It doesn't matter. You give honor to whom honor is due sad
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by nyiamfrank: 10:37am On May 23, 2021
Deborah98:
in other words let the dead bury their dead grin
Gbamsolutely. Why also C in C and VP were absent
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Jabosca(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2021
akeentech:
Actually the wedding has been planned before the incident and since they’re not related by blood I see nothing bad here or you want them to cancel the wedding cos dat?

Your head get oil.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Nicerazor(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2021
This is a big body language.
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by ablejesus26(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2021
nyiamfrank:

Wow my one Nigeria!!.
So can you start by tabling your evidence that portrays my support for one Nigeria.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Bimpe29: 11:16am On May 23, 2021
Point blank
akeentech:
Actually the wedding has been planned before the incident and since they’re not related by blood I see nothing bad here or you want them to cancel the wedding cos dat?
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Godswrath(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2021
What concerns me, let me see what this person below me is saying.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by abimic(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Baba be realistic and stop being so negative. The religion and culture there in the US is not islam that is practiced here in Nigeria.

If the US Secretary of Defense were a muslim and he die and they had to bury him in a hurry immediately or within 24 hours in accordance with islamic tradition those who already had some important appointment cannot just suddenly cancel those appointments to attend burial. They might pay condolence visit to the family later.

If malami can be forgiven, no ne is asking him to attend, that is his own problem, i can't be the president and my AGF just act like nothing happened, i blame buhari in all of this. Is it not because the army are there, the north is even safe? let the army relax once, and see if a life can even breathe in the north. Like i said, the president inner caucus goofed big time. Macron flew to chad to attend idriss' funeral, is buhari busier than macron? Putin attended a lowly ranked military officer's funeral in russia, even in the rain under no umbrella with his well drenched suit. The president leads a non-coordinated government where everyone can do as they like.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Princewell2012(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
Maybe the COAS wasn't important, or maybe he was even in their way, so to them it might just be good riddance... Hypothetically speaking.

See them smiling while their country is in shambles ... Let this be a point of reference for 2023 vote wisely or suffer foolishly. These people don't care for anybody but the amount of zeros to the right of their bank statement.

I think something is really fishy here. He might be the person that mastermind the execution of shecaw, that might be there annoyance, including Mr President. look the more you look the less you see.
Athahirus dead is not ordinary.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Franzinni: 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
Princewell2012:

I think something is really fishy here. He might be the person that mastermind the execution of shecaw, that might be there annoyance, including Mr President. look the more you look the less you see.
Athahirus dead is not ordinary.
it's funny that the whole world believes shekau is dead without a single evidence. It just goes to show how little bother to think this days ... Bros dem dey take Nigeria do ludo.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by nemynely(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
To serve Nigeria is a piece of shit.
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Princewell2012(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2021
Franzinni:
it's funny that the whole world believes shekau is dead without a single evidence. It just goes to show how little bother to think this days ... Bros dem dey take Nigeria do ludo.

Yes even if he is not yet dead, but an attempt has been made to eliminate him. The other general never tried it, they even shield him.

1 Like

Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by newoffer: 1:02pm On May 23, 2021
[Gandolla is the Don Jazzy of the Arewa politico . Baba like jamz

quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=101970823]GANDOLLAR always present.
GANDOLLAR never disappoints[/quote]
Re: Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding by Sunnyja: 1:12pm On May 23, 2021
akeentech:
Imagine! Later some one will tell me that your types are the leaders of tommorow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.