Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. (8489 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Kenturkey048(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2021
zed7:
My own style is decline when you ask and give when you don't ask. People hardly ask me for money, they just keep hoping that they meet me in a giving mood.
EXACTLY my style

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Engrgeneral(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2021
9ton:

Hahahah��she wan run real street oh nah God still save you shaa base on say you get info about her on time.
I tell you. The girls of today think they can eat their cake and have it, the OT wey no dey, they go want show say dey get am. Me i no dey even waste time for relationship now, of i want date you, the question for be say wetin you sef dey bring to the relationship

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Kvng6464: 7:15pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
My brother she told me she didn't apply for hostel that she sleeps in the class
omo this one loud ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by phr0nesis(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2021
Godoverevery:

This very funny because someone you met online who you haven't seen before will message you .. can you borrow me 3k.

Like how on earth will someone do that.
I really won't blame them. It's what guys have turned themselves into. Always trying to please girls

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
Normally na format women dey use extort money from niggas na.

It's all for you to choose whether to be her lovely client or a stubborn one
I hope you are not classifying yourself too as a nigga sha?
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by blackgold2018(m): 1:22am On May 24, 2021
Engrgeneral:
There was this lady i tried dating while i was doing my higher degree, she was in 400L then and she told me i am like a brother to her. I tried all i could but she was like she had a husband already. Fast forward some time in 2019 that she got aware that i did some small travel, she started following me bumper to bumper, but as a sharp guy, i heard that she got jilted by her supposedly husband. Some time last week, she has been calling me and have been like she can't trust guys and all she expected was that i was gonna try again when I told her I am not married yet, she stylishly told me one of her friend is getting married and she hasn't bought the clothes, sh e expected an answer like i was gonna send money, me i just told her God go provide, from that moment, she stopped calling. For her mind, na me be that maga
trust me "God will provide" format is even childish
Best thing is to act remorseful and then change the topic.
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by 9ton(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2021
Engrgeneral:

I tell you. The girls of today think they can eat their cake and have it, the OT wey no dey, they go want show say dey get am. Me i no dey even waste time for relationship now, of i want date you, the question for be say wetin you sef dey bring to the relationship

Well you still de consider relationship... For now son of man don pause for that one oh..
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by CheedyJ(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2021
Me wey I Dey smell lies from miles away.. na so wan mugu wan maga me, me wey no too Dey wear boot play match but had to only for her to tell me she’s pregnant after 3 days say make I send her funds for termination despite d fact that my boot no tear or get holes.. anyways, I told her straight that she’s lying & im not giving a kobo & she no bother disturb

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Remijuice: 6:57am On May 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
They don't even bother lying to me because immediately they see me, they already know this one is a no go area, I remember one babe who wanted to try her luck those days in the university days, she came to my lodge with her lies, an left by paying part of my school fees, I eat her food for free to I graduated, till today she still ask me how I was able to get into her head to do the silly things she did for me in our school days
Abeg, you go teach me how you do am o
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Freestainworld(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2021
Remijuice:

Abeg, you go teach me how you do am o
Just be psychologically sound, suppress the soft spot you have for women, that's all.
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Maxie110(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2021
"URGENT 2K" There's nothing urgent about the 2k... Hunger wan kpai person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Engrgeneral(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2021
9ton:

Well you still de consider relationship... For now son of man don pause for that one oh..
Man can't stay on his own forever na, necessities like emotional struggle, cuddling and companionship would require one get a partner later, but until then the question will always be what are you bringing into the relationship as a woman before i can consider. No time to be forming lover boy.
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by debbydams(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Godoverevery:
Hi guys .... happy Sunday let catch cruise small.
Note: this isn't meant for bashing ladies just to show how majority have lost there dignity.

In the year 2014 I just started working so I met a lady at the eatery where I eat....we became friends (nothing between us) few weeks later i got a call from her one afternoon at work that her mum had being to rushed to the hospital......she was crying and sobering, she requested i help with cash for medical bills. Initially I believe her because she sounded tensed so I told her after closing I will drop close to the hospital to give her what I have since staff bus will pass through there.
Around to 5 I started calling her because our bus move from plant by 5 ,she didn't pick rang her couple of times no answer..... I just told a friend beside me wetin sup , immediately he just told me she might be lying....
So I started getting curious, like two of her brothers are abroad infact she from a very ok home why begging to raise money.... When I got home few mins later she called that where am I ,that she went to get drugs etc apologizing, I told her I was in front of the hospital oooo....
She just told to be going home she would come and collect the money from me ,I insisted on seeing her mum ,she said she doesn't want her family members to know...I told her I just want to greet her mum they won't know about the money.....she cut call.

Few hours later she called that she is in front my gate....I came down and told her I need proof her mum was In the hospital, she tried to throw those emotional blackmails I didn't change my ground....till today I don't why she decided to use her mum for such a big lie because of money.

I have gotten many lie lines just to rip me from ladies , fake project fee, fake pregnancy etc....but this one I typed up is the most shocking (lying your mum is in the hospital just to get money).

Make we laugh small.....guys and ladies share yours.
men extorting money from ladies nko?
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2021
BKsoul:

Hekhekhe lol "Na Dem"grin grin grin

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2021
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2021
debbydams:

Which money you people get?? Besides the little ones you said they are extorting from you, No be from the "Mugun Cheerful Givers Men" you got It from hun......grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by debbydams(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Which money you people get?? Besides the little ones you said they are extorting from you, No be from the "Mugun Cheerful Givers Men" you got It from hun......grin grin grin
smiles,it funny how you guys are giving yourself hope,,yeye undecided
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by ghettochild(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2021
Godoverevery:

This very funny because someone you met online who you haven't seen before will message you .. can you borrow me 3k.

Like how on earth will someone do that.
Common here in SA..
Imagine a jobless girl calling or texting that u should borrow her money she will pay back..
Dem dey think say as we nice so. We mumu.
But I did fall victim sha. Said she needed the money to go to a job.. And I was lenient enough to borrow her money I had borrowed for me to use to survive the week
I knew I was scammed when I noticed she had blocked me....
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 24, 2021
debbydams:
smiles,it funny how you guys are giving yourself hope,,yeye undecided

Lol see this thing that can't even lift up half bag of cement saying men Is giving themselves hope, No be una fault, Na thirsty men wey dem don ridicule themselves In front of you caused all these shiiit. Well You can't even look me In the eyes when you see me.....
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Lilpen3758: 11:26am On May 24, 2021
chatinent:
This topic giggled me up. Has there been a time ladies told the truth to extort money before?

If there is, I am just seeing this allegation for the first time.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by debbydams(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol see this thing that can't even lift up half bag of cement saying men Is giving themselves hope, No be una fault, Na thirsty men wey dem don ridicule themselves In front of you caused all these shiiit. Well You can't even look me In the eyes when you see me.....
I can't look u in the eyes because na u dey feed me abi..continue giving yourself hope grin
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Godoverevery: 11:30am On May 24, 2021
debbydams:
Share your experiences
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Lilpen3758: 11:31am On May 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
They don't even bother lying to me because immediately they see me, they already know this one is a no go area, I remember one babe who wanted to try her luck those days in the university days, she came to my lodge with her lies, an left by paying part of my school fees, I eat her food for free to I graduated, till today she still ask me how I was able to get into her head to do the silly things she did for me in our school days
no JONZING nigga
Respect
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Lilpen3758: 11:33am On May 24, 2021
paulolee:
after sex even with protection. she collected money for contraceptives dt shes feeling semen inside her, I gave her n two weeks letter she asked again for more money for test n abortion pills incase she is pregnant n still sent..
a month letter she finally asked for 25K to run a proper abortion bcoz d contraceptives n pills didn't work n new tests shows dt d baby is still there..
I was very angry n told her to keep d baby n I'll take care of it. she switched off her fone n blocked my number..
months letter, her friend told me dt she was never pregnant n all were just format to get more cash...mary I hope u don change o
you self you jonze
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2021
Na sales girls like pass. Them go use Mama act burial 5 times grin like shit men...mama no de finishundecided
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 24, 2021
debbydams:
I can't look u in the eyes because na u dey feed me abi..continue giving yourself hope grin

Na so so mouth una go dey make and one single strength una no get. Sha carry your wahala and be going.....
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by 9ton(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2021
Engrgeneral:

Man can't stay on his own forever na, necessities like emotional struggle, cuddling and companionship would require one get a partner later, but until then the question will always be what are you bringing into the relationship as a woman before i can consider. No time to be forming lover boy.

You sabi better bros.... whatever am getting myself into now must be defined from the beginning man can't keep making mistakes up and down nah.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Engrgeneral(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
9ton:

You sabi better bros.... whatever am getting myself into now must be defined from the beginning man can't keep making mistakes up and down nah.
I tell you brother, some of those ladies def want use guys wey no get OT catch cruise. It is better you use dem catch cruise first. Make rabbit catch hunter����

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2021
BKsoul:
Your signature speaks otherwise of you. Spitsundecided
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2021
Lol.. she was looking for ticket money before her Dubai visa expires. We were just knowing and it sounded funny. I never even knack am sef. She finally found a way... we still chat tho
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by BarrElChapo(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2021
No experience
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by AstroG: 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
Experiences many ooh,if you know their modes of operation. You be dodging their useless billing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me / Afrocandy Releases New Explicit Movie With 15 Different Sex Scenes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.