Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. (8483 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Your signature speaks otherwise of you. Spitsundecided
Your moniker is the perfect description of your life.. smellything..... Tueh....
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by yokihox869: 11:27pm On May 24, 2021
chatinent:

Funnily enough, this brotherman doesn't know he was one of the hundredfold she lies to. Brotherman doesn't know most girls do it for a living... they've verbally killed everyone in their lineage to extort airtime or money.
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 2:51am On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
Your moniker is the perfect description of your life.. smellything..... Tueh....
You keep trolling me on this app seeking my attention. You seem to have a bitter soul. I'm sure all is not well with you.

Please stay out my biznes b.itch
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 8:09am On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

You keep trolling me on this app seeking my attention. You seem to have a bitter soul. I'm sure all is not well with you.

Please stay out my biznes b.itch
okpo, you started it first, so you will enjoy it... You will learn how to mind your business in your next life.. next time do not dish to another person what you can't endure.. son of a b.itch...
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
okpo, you started it first, so you will enjoy it... You will learn how to mind your business in your next life.. next time do not dish to another person what you can't endure.. son of a b.itch...
My last f.ck to you buttscratcher

I leave you to your folly!!!
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

My last f.ck to you buttscratcher

I leave you to your folly!!!
common close that your smelly mouth... Smelly idiot... Ntoor
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
common close that your smelly mouth... Smelly idiot... Ntoor
grin cheesy
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

grin cheesy
i thought you said that is your mention to me... Lmao....so you can't do without me?
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
i thought you said that is your mention to me... Lmao....so you can't do without me?
Lols mbok shey i been apologize and accepted...
ejor no dey troll me again,na beg i beg
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols mbok shey i been apologize and accepted...
ejor no dey troll me again,na beg i beg
Lmao... I am a very sensitive person... Please next time, do not troll me again, because i wont let go..take care
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao... I am a very sensitive person... Please next time, do not troll me again, because i wont let go..take care
I won't troll you again madam sensitivity cheesy
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

I won't troll you again madam sensitivity cheesy
You no get sense...getout
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
You no get sense...getout
Fish brained soul
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Fish brained soul
frustrated soul...hungry petty thief...Lmao...onye oshi...let me go and help you spread it that you are a scammer.... frustrated and depressed soul..
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
frustrated soul...hungry petty thief...Lmao...onye oshi...let me go and help you spread it that you are a scammer.... frustrated and depressed soul..
Deluded fellow cheesy

True true no be everybody dey normal for this forum
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Deluded fellow cheesy

True true no be everybody dey normal for this forum
depressed fellow... If you were normal, you will not be this frustrated... Goat..
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
depressed fellow... If you were normal, you will not be this frustrated... Goat..
If you aren't a depress b.tch u wouldn't find it difficult to sleep by 2am

I said it, your life isn't better. Things aren't going well with you hence the reason for your bitter soul. Akpara-ino
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

If you aren't a depress b.tch u wouldn't find it difficult to sleep by 2am

I said it, your life isn't better. Things aren't going well with you hence the reason for your bitter soul. Akpara-ino
Lmao...goat go back and read slowly.... I was catching fun by 2am while you were crying and sweating like a goat, looking for who to scam by 2am... Did you see the difference? You have copied and pasted your acct number on every section of nairaland looking for crumbs.... scammer oshi
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by kinggSamuel(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2021
one girl told me that her dad was sick i should send her money to treat him
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao...goat go back and read slowly.... I was catching fun by 2am while you were crying and sweating like a goat, looking for who to scam by 2am... Did you see the difference? You have copied and pasted your acct number on every section of nairaland looking for crumbs.... scammer oshi
Haha lols
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
Haha lmao
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2021
Seriously! U two should take a break or get a room
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Laideabdulahi: 1:21pm On May 25, 2021
(1) graduation money (new level for lasu graduates) or POP money.

(2) lend me 10k , I will return it.

(3) my mother is very sick ( and you have 6 elder ones working)
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Magnanimous101(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2021
Engrgeneral:
There was this lady i tried dating while i was doing my higher degree, she was in 400L then and she told me i am like a brother to her. I tried all i could but she was like she had a husband already. Fast forward some time in 2019 that she got aware that i did some small travel, she started following me bumper to bumper, but as a sharp guy, i heard that she got jilted by her supposedly husband. Some time last week, she has been calling me and have been like she can't trust guys and all she expected was that i was gonna try again when I told her I am not married yet, she stylishly told me one of her friend is getting married and she hasn't bought the clothes, sh e expected an answer like i was gonna send money, me i just told her God go provide, from that moment, she stopped calling. For her mind, na me be that maga
bro no dey dull yourself ooo..see as free toto dey knock your door
In olamide's voice
To ba pe ninety mo shi ma jembe

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Engrgeneral(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2021
Magnanimous101:
bro no dey dull yourself ooo..see as free toto dey knock your door
In olamide's voice
To ba pe ninety mo shi ma jembe
Hahahhahah. Free toto for where? Those girls want turn themselves to liability, person don enter one chance as soon as person enter that kitten. Me i just no ready for headache as i come later realize she isn't worth a wife
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Kaceman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Godoverevery:
Hi guys .... happy Sunday let catch cruise small.
Note: this isn't meant for bashing ladies just to show how majority have lost there dignity.

In the year 2014 I just started working so I met a lady at the eatery where I eat....we became friends (nothing between us) few weeks later i got a call from her one afternoon at work that her mum had being to rushed to the hospital......she was crying and sobering, she requested i help with cash for medical bills. Initially I believe her because she sounded tensed so I told her after closing I will drop close to the hospital to give her what I have since staff bus will pass through there.
Around to 5 I started calling her because our bus move from plant by 5 ,she didn't pick rang her couple of times no answer..... I just told a friend beside me wetin sup , immediately he just told me she might be lying....
So I started getting curious, like two of her brothers are abroad infact she from a very ok home why begging to raise money.... When I got home few mins later she called that where am I ,that she went to get drugs etc apologizing, I told her I was in front of the hospital oooo....
She just told to be going home she would come and collect the money from me ,I insisted on seeing her mum ,she said she doesn't want her family members to know...I told her I just want to greet her mum they won't know about the money.....she cut call.

Few hours later she called that she is in front my gate....I came down and told her I need proof her mum was In the hospital, she tried to throw those emotional blackmails I didn't change my ground....till today I don't why she decided to use her mum for such a big lie because of money.

I have gotten many lie lines just to rip me from ladies , fake project fee, fake pregnancy etc....but this one I typed up is the most shocking (lying your mum is in the hospital just to get money).

Make we laugh small.....guys and ladies share yours.

Fake pregnancy and project fee dey outdated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? / The Heart Of Some Girls Is Desperately Wicked / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.