Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687793 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by handsondeck: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Been trying to book an appointment with IOM online, but always getting stuck at point of TIME, prompting attached error. Tried both system and phone same thing

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lolathegenie: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
you mean when i submitted my visa application?
this is for my passport to be stamped.

Johnmark247:
Great move. Fire down.

Please, if not mistaken, you did a regular submission through the VFS, did you submit any IELTS or TOELF? As I heard it's not mandatory on the regular application - VFS.

Please respond

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
handsondeck:
Been trying to book an appointment with IOM online, but always getting stuck at point of TIME, prompting attached error. Tried both system and phone same thing
How do you mean getting stuck ?
Based on this picture you attached, there is no more space on the date you are on, so select another date from the calendar.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm glad I could help dear...and it's sis for you...lol...girls bear Tobe too
Enjay316:
thanks bro.I have paid my school fees with form A using unity bank.it was super fast,even I could not believe it.it took me 24 hrs and my telex copy was sent to me.I was also debited.thanks for the info bro.u just saved me 2 or even 3 weeks of waiting with the other banks.I am just waiting for my school to send me receipt and unconditional admission letter.omo form A is the best for paying school fees o.special thanks to shupy. I saved my self over 1m from black market rate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by handsondeck: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
gracedson:
How do you mean getting stuck ?
Based on this picture you attached, there is no more space on the date you are on, so select another date from the calendar.

All available dates are showing same error, even went as far as December to confirm, same thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Teemenzo:
Abeg Flywire just sent in a mail now. Saying today is the due date for the invoice of payment i raised through them. The issue i have now is this, i have not been able to reach them. Also Access bank has not done anything as i speak now because i reached out to someone who can help push the case but he is telling me to calm down that it will be done. Today makes it four days now without any response.

Please ilhow do i reach flywire to explain the delay and send them my Form A?

Please i need a reply ASAP. Thank you all
Your payment will still be processed even after validity period of the invoice. It's the exchange rate of USD to CAD that might not be the same. So even if your bank reaches out to you, instruct them to proceed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
buckyfof:

Bro, please how much did unity bank debit you for 7900cad in naira
Their rates are even cheaper,although not stable.what you need to do is to convert your payment fee in dollars.tgeur rate as at when I paid was 412.25..
For that figure it should be around 2.8 or thereabout

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buckyfof(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
tobe1997:

Their rates are even cheaper,although not stable.what you need to do is to convert your payment fee in dollars.tgeur rate as at when I paid was 412.25..
For that figure it should be around 2.8 or thereabout

are you a prospective UCW applicant too?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
buckyfof:

are you a prospective UCW applicant too?
No..it's lambton college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by wd2454418: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
handsondeck:

All available dates are showing same error, even went as far as December to confirm, same thing
try Qlife. Am sure you can't get August but u can get September or October.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by afomon12: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
August 6 came and its going gradually. The question now is what next after August 6?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
afomon12:
August 6 came and its going gradually. The question now is what next after August 6?
sit down for house no ni
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Johnmark247: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
I meant;

1. did you submit via VFS or NSE?

2. when you submitted your visa application, did you submit any English proficiency proof? Such as IELTS or TOEFL?

lolathegenie:
you mean when i submitted my visa application?
this is for my passport to be stamped.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
But we're going to get it. I know it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
handsondeck:

I just checked too, you are right, maybe there is a glitch in their system, you can try it again later, check out Qlife too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizabeth36(f): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls is dre any march applicant who still expecting PPR? ?? I applied thru agent and submitted March 9
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by greis1: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yes, I did.

fejiromich:
Congratulations..... did you use Ksa immigration?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Teemenzo:
Abeg Flywire just sent in a mail now. Saying today is the due date for the invoice of payment i raised through them. The issue i have now is this, i have not been able to reach them. Also Access bank has not done anything as i speak now because i reached out to someone who can help push the case but he is telling me to calm down that it will be done. Today makes it four days now without any response.

Please ilhow do i reach flywire to explain the delay and send them my Form A?

Please i need a reply ASAP. Thank you all

It doesn't matter much, you can reach out to them via mail, explaining that you've kick started the payment and there's nothing you can do to hasten the processing.
Request for an extension of the due date: I personally have experienced like 4weeks of extension.

Depending on the bank,the processing might take a while but na sure plug.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Naheem4real:
Greetings to y'all, I applied for my Study permit since 27th of April. My Review of Eligibility still shows "Your application is in progress" same as Background check. Is anyone also experiencing this? And resumption is 1st of September.

This na national anthem o,the boat full die.
They're really overwhelmed at this moment,they don't even understand densef anymore, but hopefully by next week new songs shall be heard from many hearts.
It must end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
MEDOLAB:
Please, is there anyway I can open a Canadian Bank account so as to fund it in support of my visa application?

.... wish I could be of help but I no sabi.
Google GIC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
March 10th
Lizabeth36:
Pls is dre any march applicant who still expecting PPR? ?? I applied thru agent and submitted March 9
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Uvray: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SoFaithly: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
MEDOLAB:
Please, is there anyway I can open a Canadian Bank account so as to fund it in support of my visa application?

I don’t think that will make ANY difference as long as you are yet to be resident in Canada, your best beat is to fund your account anywhere you re currently residing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Testimonytime:

It’s available in first bank. Iv done it twice. It gives more credibility to your account and they need not verify again manually or otherwise with the bank.

I have been to 2 different branches, they did not know about it o.
I told them 'My Bank Statement Certificate' MBS. The only thing they all know is the normal regular printing of statement

The last person whom happened to be a lady later got to understand and said will check the link, that till Monday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lizabeth36:

You are not alone oo

March 6th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizabeth36(f): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
It is getting frustrating

You are not alone oo

March 6th[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
emmalextemtop:

I have been to 2 different branches, they did not know about it o.
I told them 'My Bank Statement Certificate' MBS. The only thing they all know is the normal regular printing of statement

The last person whom happened to be a lady later got to understand and said will check the link, that till Monday.
As Regards FIRST BANK MybankStatement Certificate, two members of this group posted some information about it sometime ago (I think based on their experience).

Go through the Contents In the two links below, you might just find them helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/371#99797739

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/695#101740522

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Is today not 6th of August
But why are people not getting PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RoyalDukeDon: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okay thanks for the advice
EmeeNaka:
If Eligibility Review has commenced in your Application, please desist from submitting any Replacement Documents. I made the same mistake, I got extra one month before my application will be opened again, which will expire by August,13.
So long as it's the same DLI, it's not for IRCC consumption.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
So Canada played us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
shams040:
So Canada played us

Handicap....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Obiag: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Naheem4real:
Greetings to y'all, I applied for my Study permit since 27th of April. My Review of Eligibility still shows "Your application is in progress" same as Background check. Is anyone also experiencing this? And resumption is 1st of September.

Same here, resumption 25th August. Applied 1st May. Normal route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.