Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? (37657 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by cornelboy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Lol.

Looks like there is more this than I thought.
These disfellowshipped ex JWs are easily triggered whenever someone speak for the JWs cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

Those guys are disfellowshipped ex JWs so they are determined to say anything against the organisation.

Their mission here is to prevent people from reasoning with the JWs and dissuade them from learning the truth.
It's even part of their mission to lead JWs astray lol.

And yet another LIE from another Jehovah's Witness.

Where is your evidence?

In which congregation(s) did this disfellowshipping happen?

In which circuit did this happen?

What are the names of the Elders who handled this disfellowshipping?

Tushkid74, why are Jehovah's Witnesses known for spreading LIES without evidence to back it up?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:
Lol.
Looks like there is more to this than I thought.
your abberation peddling
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by cornelboy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Lol.
I don't understand the reason for the hate against JWs o
It's clear na. They are still angry because they were chased out of the org. The hatred is so strong with them.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:
I am not. I am only reacting to what I have been reading from the first page
will show you very soon
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Lol.
I don't understand the reason for the hate against JWs o

Here you are again, believing the spread of misinformation without asking for evidence.

Where is his evidence of this disfellowshipping?

You are quick to believe LIES spread by your fellow Jehovah's Witnesses without asking for evidence.

Is that how you easily believe and spread LIES?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by cornelboy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
oteneaaron:

And yet another LIE from another Jehovah's Witness.

Where is your evidence?

In which congregation(s) did this disfellowshipping happen?

In which circuit did this happen?

What are the names of the Elders who handled this disfellowshipping?

Tushkid74, why are Jehovah's Witnesses known for spreading LIES without evidence to back it up?
Were both achorladey and courz disfellowshipped or not?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Tushkid74(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
achorladey:

your abberation peddling
Wait,bro.
Why are you doing this?
Do you have a bad experience with any JW?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

If I were,I will not be defending them.
Lol.

you see that IF is the strong evidence of your abberations. You can choose to lie about it again cheesy
Tushkid74:

Lol.

you see that IF is the strong evidence of your abberations. You can choose to lie about it again
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Lol.

you see that IF is the strong evidence of your aberration
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

It's clear na. They are still angry because they were chased out of the org. The hatred is so strong with them.

Where is your evidence of this chasing that occurred?

In which congregation did the chasing occur?

On what day did the chasing occur?

What are the names of the Elders who were in charge of the chasing?

Tushkid74, if we start calling you Jehovah's Witnesses LIARS, you wil start screaming about the spread of misinformation.

Is this how easy it is for Jehovah's Witnesses to spread LIES?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Wait,bro.
Why are you doing this?
Do you have a bad experience with any JW?

na your words go hook you now. abberation peddling is the question you just asked
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Chill,bro.

Are you ashamed of your religion because your dirty linen is out here in Public?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by cornelboy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
oteneaaron:

Tushkid74, if we start calling you Jehovah's Witnesses LIARS, you wil start screaming about the spread of misinformation.

Why don't you let achorladey and courz speak for themselves??
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
oteneaaron:

na usual lies and manipulations peddling coming from their insanities and madness peddling brains

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

What are the names of the congregations we were disfellowshipped from? What are the names of the Elders who were in the judicial committee? What are the names of our Curcuits? What day, year and month did the Disfellowshipping happen?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

Are you asking me?

You are the one spreading the LIE.

Why don't you show us the evidence when this disfellowshipping happened?

The Bible calls the devil the father of the LIE, and Jehovah's Witnesses are fond of spreading LIES.

Does this mean Jehovah's Witnesses are children of the devil?

Make you wonder.

🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:
madness and insanities peddling peddler of Emusan is Achorladey

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

Why don't you show us the evidence of the LIES you're spreading?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

Come, have you gotten baptised? What is holding you back from joining JWs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:
why you dey mention my name madness and insanities peddling peddler

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
oteneaaron:

Are you asking me?

The Bible calls the devil the father of the LIE, and Jehovah's Witnesses are fond of spreading LIES.

Make you wonder.

🤔🤔🤔

See us see Wahala. JWs call themselves The Truth The Truth The Truth. But all they have been pushing in the Religion forum are lies! They imagine all kinds of delusion. Anyone who is criticising them has been disfellowshipped. See Madness. They can't bring themselves to admit that there are JWs in their midst who don't believe one single thing they teach there and can decide to leave their Cult.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Emusan(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tushkid74:

Lol.

Looks like there is more to this than I thought.

Any small expose against your organisation you people term it as hate.

In all your honesty and sincerity (if you have any), have you seen any Watchtower article against other Christians as hate?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by cornelboy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
oteneaaron:

Are you asking me?

Make you wonder.

🤔🤔🤔
Why are you triggered and agitated?
Let courz and achorladey speak for themselves please.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Courz:

See us see Wahala. JWs call themselves The Truth The Truth The Truth. But all they have been pushing in the Religion forum are lies! They imagine all kinds of delusion. Anyone who is criticising them has been disfellowshipped. See Madness. They can't bring themselves to admit that there are JWs in their midst who don't believe one single thing they teach there and can decide to leave their Cult.

The thing tire me oo

You say someone was disfellowshipped oya show us the evidence na.

Cornelboy, I am waiting for the evidence or are you just a dirty LIAR?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:
your manipulated and lies filled brains cannot assimilate the response

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
achorladey:

why you dey mention my name madness and insanities peddling peddler

Real Idiot that one. He only knows how to repeat what Mad MaxInDHouse puts in his head. Mad MaxInDHouse minions.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by cornelboy(f): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Courz:

Were both achorladey and courz disfellowshipped or not? Haha
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

Cornelboy, why haven't you joined the JWs? Are you afraid of Watchtower controlling your mind and money?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

Were both achorladey and courz disfellowshipped or not? Haha

Prove to us that we were disfellowshipped.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

madness and insanities peddling peddler says triggered and agitated. Carry evidence come.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
cornelboy:

I am not triggered neither am I agitated.

I am simply asking your for the evidence to back up your earlier statement.

You confidently stated that they were disfellowshipped and I am curiously asking you show me the evidence to back up your claims.

If you don't have the evidence to back it up, then that makes you a LIAR.

Capeesh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.