Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty (74564 Views)

Advice Concerning : Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by mudiana(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.
she is 22. she is acting her age.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by kazeeyoung(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2021
Don't you know before marriage?..
My nigga face this same issue, him later abaddon the girl, after she started lying and keeping secrets with the bestie..

Who get bestie werey?

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by tnerro1(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2021
He had fvcked her before, he will still fvck her again. End of story

4 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Kebbiprince: 10:48pm On May 25, 2021
AntiWailer:
Leave her and watch.

When it is open, it won't be easy to change it to anything.

Once she keeps that relationship secret and away from you, then anything can happen in the secret and in the dark.

With time, she will outgrow him once that one faces his life squarely.
You're a novice, many still keep the friendship open and bang, some are that bold

4 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Tugee: 10:49pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.

Let me advise you as a married man myself, try not to make it a big issue and trust your partner more. It takes time for women to settle into their marriage both mentally and emotionally especially if you guys didn't date long enough. Most of ladies are prepared for wedding and completely unprepared for marriage and will still cling to their previous attachments such as Friends, Mother, Sisters, Cousins, Family, etc (although 'Male Bestie' is sort of strange). You will need to invest time, resources and energy into your marriage especially in these early stages to gain her absolute trust until she feels comfortable enough to detach from them. It may take a while, say two to three years but trust me when you get to that stage, you'll be cruising in your marriage like it's a bonanza. There's nothing better emotionally than having a loyal partner, no amount of money can buy you that and the sad reality is that it doesn't come automatically with the marriage certificate, it takes a conscious effort and God's Grace.

I'm a happily married guy myself and I have absolute PEACE. Happy Married Life Brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Kebbiprince: 10:49pm On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

hi

don't marry you pple will not listen..
Even evening newspaper fati2001 has opinion cheesy cheesy
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Patojargz: 10:49pm On May 25, 2021
Brolly! If she can't listen to you then let go cos at the end you're bound to regret life...

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Acidzie: 10:50pm On May 25, 2021
This issues are very common with ladies that age. So it's either you take a strong stance against it, she will not be happy with it for a while but will eventually get over it or you wait some years till she grows up that's if there is still a marriage

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by merits(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

Bros fuc.k her well till she is pregnant.when she carry your bele she will calm down by force.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Philipsdael(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2021
Sorry but you got married to an immature girl.
You told her you're not comfortable with it and she is acting like a feminist and you're considering her BS by keeping mute like you don't call the shot in your home.

Bringing this to Nairalanders shows how hurt and confused the shii hitting you.

From experience, my wife dare not have any close male friend.

Forget her age, that girl ain't ready for marrital bond.

4 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Jeon(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Even evening newspaper fati2001 has opinion cheesy cheesy

Oya run to ur fulani shepherd.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by deavicky(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

give her belle then she will have where to channel her energy to.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by BIGNAME2020: 10:53pm On May 25, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
see ehn........
Yo wife might love u Ooo......reason why she got married to you......but jux know she enjoys the big fat dick of her bestie and wouldn't let go easily ..........

That's just it........

Forget that thing. Most girls now don't marry for love. Na who dey available undecided

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
Lalami3232:
Lol grin. Oga make I advise you as a fellow man. In this life eeh, na only two things na dey involve in most cases and this same "2 things" law still apply for this ur matter, make I give you the possibilities:

1. Maybe the guy and ur wife na just normal friends wey don share alot in common, though without sex sha. The friendship don too tight sotey ur wife dey find am difficult to leave the guy.
2. The guy na ur wife one time bedmate wey still dey bust ur wife head with he sex and friendship.
So wetin u go na to talk to ur wife maturedly without any shouting or false accusation because u no get proof say dem dey do anything evil. Tell her say u no dey comfortable with the friendship cus preeq and toto matter be like bread and butter for this generation, very easy to eat.
If she still no stop, then u go leave her alone cus if u use force, she go dey dodge dey go meet the guy for back. But my number 1 advise to u be say, OGA DO DNA FOR UR CHILDREN OOOO, E GET WHY.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day my wife go born girl pikin, I go cry like who dem say na Lai Mohammed be he papa".

Girl child is not that bad, your boy child is still gonna run after girl child.
Lai Mohammed too not bad reach that level now.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by abeniagbon(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

Next time if you have a car and she does that with you in your car. Kindly send her down. Simple,next time she go reason am well well. If she come house self no open gate for her. Then she will take you serious. So simple

8 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by advanceDNA: 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
Casalindal:

You think that would help?? My male bestie even came over to live with us when I put to birth and it was one of The best days of our friendship. You do not be rational but apply logic. They both share a bond trust me male (gay) bestie are the best

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Avast(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
You have entered one chance........

We are waiting for future updates
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by WATCHMANX: 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
RightToReject:
You are obviously a disingenuous pseudo-libertarian because you cannot tell me that you did not notice during the dating or courting period that she has a best friend but feign comfortable with it because of your low self-esteem/unscrupulousness, which you obviously glossed with the garb of a libertarian.

Anyway, one sure way to get her to put a stop to the nonsense by herself, provided that she is still interested in the union or you will not mind losing her in principle is by abhorring peace and togetherness achieved on servility with her. Put an ethical philosophy that is humane in place - one should always have this in place before going into any form of relationship - and let it serves as a bond to hold the both of you in the union, with far-reaching consequences against either of you who fails to live by it or within its limit.

With that in place, everything with the relationship will be on autopilot without you needing to control her or dictate for her what to always do, and vice versa, while mutually enjoying peace occasioned from everyone doing what is right/taking delight in doing what is right at almost any given time. Her action has nothing to do with her age; it has everything to do with her weak ethical leanings.

Until you reach the height where you will not feel perturbed losing anything or anybody on principle, no matter who and what, you have not conquered yourself and have not started living a healthy and worthy life.
"Until you reach the height where you will not feel perturbed losing anything or anybody on principle, no matter who and what, you have not conquered yourself"-Fantastic!smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Seun360(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:
a 22 year old isn't old enough for marriage?

You want them to be prostituting and become an old dejected lovlorn-shrew like you?

Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow these young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for oold oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness.

Many women now see their menopause in their 30s, but a damaged community object like you would even encourage a woman to keep close male friends in their marriage when it is clear the male friend wants only one thing.

Na God go punish bitter old olosho like you.

Unfortunate, you can't dictate to God. I don't know why you carry the matter for head like gala.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by MadamExcellency: 10:56pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

Why did you marry a 22 years old Nigerian girl?

You are the cause of your worries. She hasn't grown up to settle down and you want to cut her prime.

Give her some time to understand that marriage is a sacred relationship with limits unlike spinsterhood. Didn't she undergo some marriage courses by elderly women or marriage committee?
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
xpressionx:
My girlfriend will never have male bestie.
From Bestie pant go shift.

The day my ex girlfriend confessed that she kissed her bestie when they were drunk.....the relationship ended in my heart that very moment.

I cant comman kill myself by myself .

Related to madam Patience Jonathan?
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by talk2ibk(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
Oga give am Belle make she dey nurse grin
When Belle enter she go reduce the time for the guy dey plan for the baby name, clothes, nursery rhymes, etc women and baby fantacy....

My 2 cent advice... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by duni04(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:

You want them to be prostituting and become an old dejected lovlorn-shrew like you?

Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow these young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for oold oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness.

Many women now see their menopause in their 30s, but a damaged community object like you would even encourage a woman to keep close male friends in their marriage when it is clear the male friend wants only one thing.

Bros i agree with her. 22 is too young for marriage. Most 22yr old girls today are busy having the time of their lives, and having guys shower them with money and attention. Plus having random and meaningless sex. Its a humongous mistake to wife anyone of that age. She'll want to enjoy the attention and freedoms her friends are enjoying. If you cage her or try to counsel her, it won't end well.

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Henri8: 10:59pm On May 25, 2021
Become tight friends with your female bestie.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Lovelyn451(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2021
BadBradley:

biggest fool of the last decade!!! Extend the insults and hatred to your mum for failing to instil discipline in you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Kevincal144444: 11:01pm On May 25, 2021
Get a female bestie as soon as you can.

Never treat her with soft hand, since she wants to be stupid. Any action of hers should be followed by a stronger reaction from you. Show her that you are in charge and that you can easily get rid of her without blinking an eye.

This one no be case nah. Man up and take hold of your house, unless you want dey train another man pikin. RUBBISH

Mehn! I hate to see men dey misbehave, chai �

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by zinny377(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2021
madridsta007:

She's 22.
That is very young.
While she is physically right for marriage, mentally, she isnt.
You have to grow her. And get people she listens to, to speak to her.
God bless your marriage.
God bless you too...the Op should do exactly as you ve said.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
Princedapace:
Bro, leave the marriage. It wont end well. She is very young and still want to flex. She loves that guy so much and let me tell, they will still f uck, that is if they arent doing that already.

No be women again? She will Bleep the guy. I know ladies too well. Make i no talk. Bro, just divorce and quit the marriage. That guy go give ur woman belle and she will give it to u.

you are entitle to your opinion, buh if my life is anything to go by i will say you LIE, not all besties fvck i have two female besties married with kids @least.. before dey marry i have bin opportuned to be on same bed with dem ova the nite we no fvck, they marry i stil visit to take dem out maybe there hubby understand its best they let life seperate us, these are ladies that stood by me where boys will run.
Guess wat my besties jus had there 2nd child one in germany the other in naija none look like me grin

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Petyprince: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
abeniagbon:

Next time if you have a car and she does that with you in your car. Kindly send her down. Simple,next time she go reason am well well. If she come house self no open gate for her. Then she will take you serious. So simple
Best advice ever... I swear dem no born my wife well make she keep male bestie. I do run DNA on all my kids.

Have told her already that if i hear male bestie she will be in her father's house.

Inshort even female it's not all female friends i can accommodate talkless of male.

12 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by drlateef: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:

You have married a very childish wife. She needs to grow up. Otherwise her indiscretion will destroy the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Philipsdael(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
BIGNAME2020:

Forget that thing. Most girls now don't marry for love. Na who dey available undecided
And you think love exist undecided undecided undecided

Don't be deceived by the novels and all sort of titanic movies they are 'll in script cool cool cool

Love is an unconditional affection and it doesn't exist anywhere !
We marry based on understanding and acceptance of the marital contract that's why we make vows to uphold.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by eneye1(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmmmm. See , you will have issues in trying to do that. Marrying someone with that age is a little bit an issue. She won't reason along your lane ooo.
Lady of that age usually form an immature opinion about situation and she could be reporting you around that you are caging her.
Let her be be pregnant, and put to bed, it will be reducing. More responsibilities will reduce that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Will I Ever Get Married? / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.