Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? (25909 Views)

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Na loan apps like this I dey like wella. I have no serious person on my contact list.
U sef, but Dem no go worry u for BVN
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Capitawap: 9:37am On May 26, 2021
This thread go sweet for FP mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique . Do loan apps agent come with police to your address.? grin what's your take
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Na loan apps like this I dey like wella. I have no serious person on my contact list.
Lwkm but them get your bvn
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Mrxawe: 4:33pm On May 26, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
PUSSYHOE:

Lwkm but them get your bvn
How many times will they debunk this, nobody can use your bvn to do anything.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 3:38am On May 27, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Allow app to read contact (yes)

Allow app to display over others (yes)

Allow app to this and that (yes)

If only many of us know

You don't even need to press 'Yes" before they gain access to all the Information on your mobile. Once you Install the App then that's It. While the App Is Installing, There Is a "BUG" In the App which secretly start SCRAPING Information from your phone to their database without your consent. The best thing to do Is to make use of a new or formated phone which you don't have any sensitive Information on It. Just Add like "5 Anonymous Contact" that's It. You are good to go. But I doubt If they will grant you the loan because they usually know when the person they are dealing with Is also a very techy person. Motherfvckers......

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by NaijaBoy213(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=102100054]

[b]You don't even need to press 'Yes" before they gain access to all the Information on your mobile. Once you Install the App then that's It. While the App Is Installing, There Is a "BUG" In the App which secretly start SCRAPING Information from your phone to their database without your consent.

Abeg delete dis lie jare. Who told you that?

1 Like

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Frenzy01(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2021
Me sef get one loan to pay back by weekend like this and money never show.. I dey fear make dem no disgrace my generation.

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2021
Frenzy01:
Me sef get one loan to pay back by weekend like this and money never show.. I dey fear make dem no disgrace my generation.

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
borrow from another loan and pay dem. Try Xcrosscash or Kashkash. They give 14k loan for starters
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Dogasas: 8:00am On May 28, 2021
Ugwoji101:
To remove them from having access to your contact list and messages, Go to your settings and open apps and notifications then click permission manager,you will see calendar,call logs,camera, contacts, location, microphone,phone,sms and storage.click on these apps I just mentioned and and click deny on every one of them,once it is done they will stop calling and sending messages to your contacts.I defaulted in paying my loan for a day due to the fact that I travelled and there was no network over there to repay my loan though I have paid half of the loan before travelled.when I came back the next day my friends called me and told me that sokoloan said I am a thief,that I duped them and ran away with their money,that I cannot be trusted.even the girl from sokoloan that called me was unapologetic and even threatened me with calls,text messages and what's app messages.At the juncture I screen shotted my account balance and sent to her for her to see that I am able and capable to pay the money. I denied them access to all the applications I mentioned and above and told them that I will never pay that money again that they have just succeeded in blackmailing and assassinating my character,that I will only pay that money unless they send a message to my contacts apologizing and telling them that they acted in error.It is over four months and I have not paid the loan and will never pay it.they don't have access to my contact list again and as a result of that they have been cajoling me to pay the loan by promising to give me loan upto 100k once I pay the loan.my brother this online loan company are usurpers,their interest rate is exorbitant,I advice you to desist from borrowing loan from them again.
does this work for real bro? What about uninstalling the app completely
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Dogasas: 8:01am On May 28, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
borrow from another loan and pay dem. Try Xcrosscash or Kashkash. They give 14k loan for starters
Please never make the mistake of taking a loan to pay up another loan. Naso troubles dey start

11 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2021
for dignity's and decency sake

monee & carbon is the loan app to go
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 28, 2021
Those people no dey joke o. They are rougues.

1 Share

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 28, 2021
Na that authorization to embarass you as they please just weak me pass grin. This is what we call emotional torture.. I no move Sha.. let them do their worse.

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2021
MrOlokonla:
Na that authorization to embarass you as they please just weak me pass grin. This is what we call emotional torture.. I no move Sha.. let them do their worse.
dem don threaten me tire grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Arsenate(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2021
Nigerians with their aversion to paying back debt, even to friends and family who help them out in their times of need. Not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 28, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
dem don threaten me tire grin
Do they keep to those threats
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2021
Arsenate:
Nigerians with their aversion to paying back debt, even to friends and family who help them out in their times of need. Not cool.
See if you know anything about loan sharks , u won't be saying this. Not paying a debt is bad , tarnishing someone's image coz of a debt is also bad. You can't send ridiculous texts to my contacts and still expect me to pay you. When I'm not mad. Baba if you defame me I instantly assume you don collect your money be that o.

5 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Chuka55: 12:11pm On May 28, 2021
Taking loan is not a crime...and not everyone has the intention to run with the loan my own case followed with screenshot of payment every week with interest. Just few days I said pls...and I get messages to my contacts that I am a thief...and this same people wants me to pay back...not on my life...attached are my borrowing and payment history with huge interest and this guys could do this...let them take me to court...let's settle it there.

9 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2021
Chuka55:
Taking loan is not a crime...and not everyone has the intention to run with the loan my own case followed with screenshot of payment every week with interest. Just few days I said pls...and I get messages to my contacts that I am a thief...and this same people wants me to pay back...not on my life...attached are my borrowing and payment history with huge interest and this guys could do this...let them take me to court...let's settle it there.
This is 9credit.

Why will you even collect a loan of 35k from them for a period of 7 days. That's suicidal cos you won't be able to meet up

1 Like

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This is 9credit.

Why will you even collect a loan of 35k from them for a period of 7 days. That's suicidal cos you won't be able to meet up
That's why they r called loan sharks. They will even offer you 100k to pay back 150k in 7 days. They know you can't meet up and will most likely default. Thy also know you need the money badly and will most likely accept the offer. That is how they end up trapping you. Person wey no get mind should avoid these Chinese.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=NaijaBoy213 post=102118114][/quote]

Unfortunately I don't relate with slowpokes and Ignoramus low IQ half humans.....
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
Chuka55:

Hmmmm people get mind shaa, This looks deadly and like putting water Into a basket. Those marauders have really FED fat on you.......grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by mespusinglez(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2021
Last week I collected 4K for Okash via Opay so am to Pay #5,432

And the due Date is 7th of next month

And me na till that kind 15th of next month before I go get money o

I hope Okash won't message my contact grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by mespusinglez(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
walahi
Because the won't give you the loan without you putting your BVN
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2021
mespusinglez:
walahi
Because the won't give you the loan without you putting your BVN
Exactly, they supposed to verify first.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Ugwoji101(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2021
does this work for real bro? What about uninstalling the app completely. It works bro,I tried it.when you uninstall the app completely it also works.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Dogasas: 10:49am On May 29, 2021
Ugwoji101:
does this work for real bro? What about uninstalling the app completely. It works bro,I tried it.when you uninstall the app completely it also works.
It's dicey... Sometimes they upload your contacts to their servers. When it's time to deal with you, they just copy and paste random contacts ten blast embarassing messages in bulk to all of them. Apps like sokoloan and it's related apps like go cash will start threatening you and blasting messages in the exact date your loan is due. They won't even wait till the due date elapse. So ridiculous.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by airex(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:

You don't even need to press 'Yes" before they gain access to all the Information on your mobile. Once you Install the App then that's It. While the App Is Installing, There Is a "BUG" In the App which secretly start SCRAPING Information from your phone to their database without your consent. The best thing to do Is to make use of a new or formated phone which you don't have any sensitive Information on It. Just Add like "5 Anonymous Contact" that's It. You are good to go. But I doubt If they will grant you the loan because they usually know when the person they are dealing with Is also a very techy person. Motherfvckers......
Ure not an illiterate 4 nothing.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by vikgreen01(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2021
But one of my friend told me he has borrowed in almost 10 loan app Nd he didn’t bother to pay back. He just have to uninstall their app and that’s all. One time they embarrassed his contacts he just have to tell them they are scammers with false lies�
Re: Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? by Mrxawe: 5:20pm On May 29, 2021
vikgreen01:
But one of my friend told me he has borrowed in almost 10 loan app Nd he didn’t bother to pay back. He just have to uninstall their app and that’s all. One time they embarrassed his contacts he just have to tell them they are scammers with false lies�
This is why I always laugh at people supporting those guys saying Nigerians don't like paying back loans lol. See asides branch, carbon, fairmoney and renmoney, the rest are scammers and thieves. If it's branch and the likes, pls pay them, they are legit companies. If you can't pay them , pls don't borrow. As for those gocash sokoloan etc, I encourage many of you to borrow from them and don't pay a dime. They don't deserve shìt. They are loan sharks who target poor countries and feed on their poverty. Theu go give you loan to pay back in 7 days lol. They themselves know you can't meet up with that payment. nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.