Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? (1689 Views)

What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
what are u talking about? why are u derailing? tongue
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by CrudeOil2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ok wait 4 me.

no problem.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by MzGreat(f): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
190 is a broke a s s nigga
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
grin grin MzGreat has started again!!! LOL.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Yes this mzgreat is a Boring arse probing bag of dog vomit
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Richie4sci(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
Soaking garri with honey on d moon wif ur spouse is sure the best xperience
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by MzGreat(f): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2011
190:

Yes this mzgreat is a Boring arse probing bag of dog vomit

duh!! talk to the hands

MzDarkSkin:

MzD warrido?
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ragdollz: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
After much research, I've come to the conclusion that when u are with the one u love n adore, ANY PLACE would be romantic. But if u want to do something extra special always choose somewhere close to nature (Africa) and when u need history lessons, u can go to all those European spots some other time. As for the Carribeans n co., too crowded grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
ragdollz:

After much research, I've come to the conclusion that when u are with the one u love n adore, ANY PLACE would be romantic. But if u want to do something extra special always choose somewhere close to nature (Africa) and when u need history lessons, u can go to all those European spots some other time. As for the Carribeans n co., too crowded grin

Ragdollz is indirectly talking to me cool cool
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by MMM2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
go 2 amahausa in aba abia state things re happen dere and everything is dere.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by kobikwelu(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
in africa, the place to go is BOTSWANA!!

I would have picked SA capetown, but it is crowded and security concerns
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
for me it's Hawaii and the Caribbean hands down for
the honeymoon. It's really not an option for me at this point. Wedding in M.I.A, FL
and honeymoon in EL CARIBE!  cheesy

I definitely wouldn't H.M in Mexico lol. I am a U.S. national,
not trying to get kidnapped! No sir and they do NOT discriminate! grin grin
I cancelled my trip in 2008 when they were kidnapping American FAMILIES.
But when things die down, I will visit.  smiley (some where near the Belizean border
that is!  grin grin)

I would love to visit Botswana though for one of the safari trips  smiley
my best guy friend is from Botswana, and he recommends it, so I will give
it a try one day in the future. Not for honeymoon but just to visit  smiley.

@MzGreat, maddam I am not sure what you are asking? tongue
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Dsense(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2011
OP.

Try Yaba Left . . .They have gotten best services over there undecided
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^i'm sure you know first hand grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Orton10(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
M M M:

go 2 amahausa in aba abia state things re happen dere and everything is dere.
lmao.
This M M M of a guy is a mad man . . .probably the next Mr Cork!.
Lol@Amahausa.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 12:41am On May 01, 2011
Orton1_0:

lmao.
This M M M of a guy is a mad man . . .probably the next Mr Cork!.
Lol@Amahausa.
undecided undecided
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by anisylva(m): 12:57am On May 01, 2011
st. Petersburg, russia. Too much gold
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Araboy(m): 2:16am On May 01, 2011
1 Paris is the third most visited city in the world capital and largest city in France situated on the river seine
Paris has some of the major landmarks like La Bastille , L Arc de triumph , Champs Elysees ,Quarter Latin ,Tour Eiffel ,Louvre museum ,Montparnasse ,Montamartre , Luxembourg Jardins

2 Dubai united Arab Emirates has some of the best malls on earth tallest building in the world its is the shopping capital of the middle east

3 Canary Islands ; Spanish archipel located just off the Northwest coast of Africa between Morocco and Mauritania

4 Mombasa Kenya is the second largest city in Kenya located on the Indian Ocean known for the Safari and the vestiges of the melting pot between Africans and Arabs from neighboring countries of Oman and Yemen

5 Milan Italy

6 Orlando Florida

7 Zanzibar Tanzania

8 Marrakech Morocco

9 Cap Verde  (west Africa)

10  M bour and Sally on the Atlantic coast  Senegal
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ragdollz: 2:35am On May 01, 2011
If Paris is the third most visited city, which is the first and second? Anyway I like the sound of St Petersburg, Russia, I could do that smiley
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by tpia5: 2:45am On May 01, 2011
i think anywhere can be good for a honeymoon.

doesnt necessarily have to be a fancy place per se though i guess exotic locations are considered more romantic.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Araboy(m): 2:48am On May 01, 2011
Most visited city in the world is Orlando Florida followed by New York city and Paris
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ragdollz: 2:56am On May 01, 2011
Ok Araboy, thanks. I just wondered.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Araboy(m): 3:24am On May 01, 2011
No problem Ragdollz let me know in case you visiting Paris for honeymoon
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by african1(f): 4:00am On May 01, 2011
Athens, greece. I would love to go to Dubai too.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ShyOne(f): 4:06am On May 01, 2011
Sun City South Africa

That is for us.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 4:08am On May 01, 2011
Hey Shy! What's up?
Have you been to S.A. sis? if so how is/was it? smiley
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ShyOne(f): 4:16am On May 01, 2011
Hey MzDark:

No - He wants to take me there - so we are going to go.

It looks good - so I will tell you my experience - we will go later this year.

I have been great - really, really great. Just buried in work and soo busy - only a few minutes here and a few minutes there to watch 30 min of TV or 20 min of Nairaland every few days or so.

How are you? Have you been to Africa?
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 4:23am On May 01, 2011
Shy-One:

Hey MzDark:

No - He wants to take me there - so we are going to go.

It looks good - so I will tell you my experience - we will go later this year.

I have been great - really, really great.  Just buried in work and soo busy - only a few minutes here and a few minutes there to watch 30 min of TV or 20 min of Nairaland every few days or so.

How are you?  Have you been to Africa?

Kewl, I hope the two of you have a wonderful time there  smiley
I JUST got home from work myself so I feel you! But I am fine thank you sis!  wink
I haven't been to Africa YET. I would like to visit tho. I've got about 5 countries
I am DYING to visit. lol
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by african1(f): 4:30am On May 01, 2011
tpia@:

i think anywhere can be good for a honeymoon.

doesnt necessarily have to be a fancy place per se though i guess exotic locations are considered more romantic.
Araboy:

Most visited city in the world is Orlando Florida followed by New York city and Paris
Been to New York City, and Orland, but I yet have to see Paris.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ragdollz: 5:33am On May 01, 2011
Lol @ Araboy, yeh Paris would be like for the SECOND honeymoon grin. My first choice will always be a South African safari - and a few kinky nights in Sun City of course. A friend went with her bf for a holiday, told me that flying over RSA, was sob beautiful, you'd think GOD lived there grin. That sold me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She Gave Him Hiv, And He Wants To Commit Suicide / Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday / Eight Red Flags Not To Ignore When You’re Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.