Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating (42928 Views)

He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by mariahAngel(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:
My girlfriend has been faithful but I just decided to taste another babe.

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

Now I’m spending a lot of money to treat the both of us.

I feel bad.

You're wicked!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Elporo(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2021
excellentj4teal:
www.agileman.xyz/cure
Visit and thank me later for the infection

Thunder fire you!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2021
Fake story
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by simplesearch: 11:04am On May 27, 2021
Rev 21:8
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Fgwa: 11:06am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

I feel bad.
U are lucky its gonohrrea, what's if its HIV ?
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Buziness101: 11:13am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

I have natural cure for your illness call or Whatsapp

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2021
Imagine giving ur faithful gf STDs over your carelessness, that's wickedness. Next time u wanna cheat, use protection.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by KingDash: 11:21am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
useless thing, you for catch hiv self... unfaithful dickhead.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 11:43am On May 27, 2021
heybeebugatty:
You had sex with babe last night, n today you av spent a lot of money on medication?....
Drop me here bro

You think say I de joke
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by ogkrakkid(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?
LMFAO u mental walahi
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Cutehector:
Fake story

Everything na fake to you

I will snap all the drugs and send to you
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Bedrooomsecret: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
You've learnt your lessons
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 11:54am On May 27, 2021
I and my girlfriend have already started talking treatments

I knew that if I use my main moniker

People will talk more rubbish things
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by seyz91(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2021
Some people get mind for this country sha

can't remember when last my Dick Rise

Naija problem too much that i can't even get erection again
22o62021:

I feel bad.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Maromark(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?
You must be a very wicked person lol lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

Everything na fake to you

I will snap all the drugs and send to you
fake drugs..
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
iyke649:
Nairalanders sef.. Can't u people detect fake stories from afar? The op just made up the story in order to hit front page. U had sex with ur gal last night and this morning u and her are spending huge on treatment. Na so the sickness take spread fast fast? Lia Mohammed Jnr cheesy grin cheesy
no mind am
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Bigseven(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2021
Wo! Did u give head to the ghonor babe also? grin na wuna type dey disgrace men upandan.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 12:09pm On May 27, 2021
wallarwallar:

The only problem I have with you is having sex with ur girlfriend .. U can just tell her u noticed something unusual in ur private part and u need to find out what it is I believe she will understand and u can treat urself U dont deserve that innocent lady in ur life I hope she understand be4 it is too late

I swear I showed her everything but she couldn’t hold herself

She nearly tore my shorts

But we are both on treatments now
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 12:10pm On May 27, 2021
juniorstar:

I dont get...you had sex with you gf yesterday night and you started treating yourselves today.

I got it from another girl

I had sex with my girlfriend and we both started treatments yesterday
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 12:11pm On May 27, 2021
fof1:

U ARE NOT A SERIOUS FELLOW PLS. PARK ONE SIDE. GONO THAT TAKES THREE DAYS OR SO TO MANIFEST...U GAVE TO AN INNOCENT LADY.GOD FORGIVE YOU O.

Mine didn’t take more than 24 hours to show

I have to treat her too e dm though she hasn’t seen any sign
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by 22o62021: 12:14pm On May 27, 2021
omolola100:

so bad to hear that
the cure is very simple.
you just need some local herb to treat the disease, where is your location?

SS

I’m already on treatments

Thanks
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Omoluabiii(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2021
GOAT
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by omolola100(f): 12:41pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

SS
I’m already on treatments
Thanks
owk
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

You die Well. This will make me up my celibacy....grin grin grin

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by HolyMonks: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
Painful urination.
No be juju be that cheesy grin undecided
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by WoundedLamb: 1:19pm On May 27, 2021
You got an STD after cheating, you knew you had it and you went ahead to sleep with your girlfriend? In other words, you delibrately gave it to her? And she's still dating you? Hhmm...

Quick recovery to you guys....
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Oharina(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2021
heybeebugatty:
You had sex with babe last night, n today you av spent a lot of money on medication?....
Drop me here bro
The guy lie pass lai muhammed
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by KcAngel(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulopia.... awwww I only felt sorry for the poor innocent girl you infected..
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Ashirioluwa: 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
Mr Cheater who told you your girlfriend is faithful? Slap your head so you can get some senses because both of you are cheaters
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by juniorstar(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I got it from another girl

I had sex with my girlfriend and we both started treatments yesterday
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.