Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating (42927 Views)

He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by tuna85: 9:12am On May 27, 2021
If you understand the concept of faithfulness and obedience to God, you will chose to stay totally away from pre-marital sex.

Better health soon Bro.

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:
My girlfriend has been faithful but I just decided to taste another babe.

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

Now I’m spending a lot of money to treat the both of us.

I feel bad.

Your girlfriend has been faithful ... yen yen yen yen.

... still trusting a bitch? What a Simp!

How you take sure say no be your girlfriend give you the gonorrhoea?

You come carry the disease give another innocent babe.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by bluefilm: 9:12am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

I feel bad.

Hahahaha... your story is very funny to me.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by butpro(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2021
Dont beat yourself about nothing, you are now a real man........ Go and sin with experience
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Paulezuzu(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2021
ceede2:
I smell lie here, to urinate will become and issue let alone having sex.
Talking from experience? grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Khd95(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2021
she forced you to have sex with her last (she raped you) and you are already treating malaria this morning, that gonorrhea dey use 5G grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by phemmyfour: 9:16am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
Congratulations.. and she ll continue to spread it. Abstain or use a condom, you no gree
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

you are fooolish. i wonder how people just insert their prick in other women like that without knowing their sexual health history especially when you have a steady babe. you are a foool once again.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by SunTzu123(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?

My first laugh of the day!!!!!!!!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by IyaTola: 9:17am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
Congratulations, that's the reward for cheating. Check your HIV status.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Petie33: 9:17am On May 27, 2021
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by olisaEze(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2021
Ekpa! cheesy

So u played away match without wearing safety gear? As amusing as dis ur post is, u could have hurt ur girl by ur stupidity. Goan check ur hiv status joor! grin grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Mcslize: 9:18am On May 27, 2021
You meant you went raw without a condom? If you want to sample different punanas, let it be known to you to always make use of Dom Dom.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Nonexisting: 9:18am On May 27, 2021
Why don't you use condom on girls? Did condom kill you in your previous world. How are you sure your girlfriend has been faithful? Oga carry your gonorrhea and get out of here.

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by sammieguze(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2021
Mad o grin

Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by MARKone(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

Guy you are wicked, and your so called girlfriend will be extremely stupid to remain with you after this.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
na true bro, prick no dey gree stand, the moment the thing wan try stand, you go hear buhari approve #50bilion for cow, na so you go weak
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by iyke649(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2021
Nairalanders sef.. Can't u people detect fake stories from afar? The op just made up the story in order to hit front page. U had sex with ur gal last night and this morning u and her are spending huge on treatment. Na so the sickness take spread fast fast? Lia Mohammed Jnr cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by YelloweWest: 9:20am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
You may have ruined your gf chances of having children. I hope you know!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Raychee(f): 9:21am On May 27, 2021
God catch you grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Timblaze(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2021
Hero!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by BetExpert: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Thank God say my wife and 300 million girlfriends no get any STD
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by MrBlaq81: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
People don craze finish for this country ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Juliusmomoh:
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2021
You see your life....
Good for you. Now you will now Rest.
Shebi , Woman is always the problem? Una go day treat women like say na one toy them be.

I do tell people, who enjoy mixing eguisi and Okro soup in restaurants , they will come and do the same in real life. This one has decided to try Olosho.. I thank God say na Gono only, at least for now...

Sha go do HIV test , make we know how many bar your life remain.
Anuofia. Ihere adighi e me gi.

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by themanderon: 9:26am On May 27, 2021
Despite the risks of premarital/unprotected sex some people still gleefully engage in such. Did you tell us before tasting the new babe? Now you knowingly infected a poor girl. Live with your guilt.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by fabuloz1(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2021
heybeebugatty:
You had sex with babe last night, n today you av spent a lot of money on medication?....
Drop me here bro
I saw that too grin had sex last night but start spending money for both of them grin grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by ceede2: 9:28am On May 27, 2021
Paulezuzu:

Talking from experience? grin
90% of men have contacted it.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by spencekat(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2021
SweetCuntess:
So u went outside your relationship to eat raw? You even knack ur gf raw knowing you have gono? Stupido
That guy is wicked.He was even aware,instead of him to avoid sleeping with his gf till after treating himself.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Kandeed: 9:31am On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just shut up already
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by HEAVEN4444: 9:32am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
nekwa. zoo penis

Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years