Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating (42978 Views)

Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by bobluck: 1:43pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:
My girlfriend has been faithful but I just decided to taste another babe.

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

Now I’m spending a lot of money to treat the both of us.

I feel bad.

Na wahoo. End time boiz everywhere.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Insectkiller: 1:56pm On May 27, 2021

Lolz grin grin grin
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Amanda4life: 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
I JUST WISH IT WAS AIDS
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by space9880: 2:23pm On May 27, 2021
Don't allow your erection determine your direction.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by donhils: 2:35pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

I feel bad.
Now everyone knows how infidel you've become. Kedu ife ị ga akọrọ your mother?
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by tahyorfrosh: 2:40pm On May 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're wicked!

Very wicked
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by ogubolokento(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2021
Now you're man
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by joliefille(f): 3:28pm On May 27, 2021
Please ensure that your GF gets a thorough treatment. Let her do tests after the treatment. Just too avoid other future gynaecological problems.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Ugonna62: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
Ordinary gonorrhoea na im you dey disturb person? you never spend any money sef,just keep testing all the women around your area skin to skin, sinnce na im sweet pass, then when you contact HIV/AIDS then i can listen to what ur saying.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Control your prick. I promise you it will save you a whole lot
I will take this advice serious sir
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
SweetCuntess:
So u went outside your relationship to eat raw? You even knack ur gf raw knowing you have gono? Stupido

Wickedness
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Rushna27(f): 4:15pm On May 27, 2021
I comment my reserve
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Oshokalo: 4:20pm On May 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?
u don see things
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2021
BigSarah:

So Op you lost time and money to cheat, and also perfect health.. Dullprick
Honestly I still don't understand why guys get cheat, when some ladies do it's because of gains..
But guys would spend money and time just to cheat and some are dull enough not to use protection.
Like what gains
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2021
post=102104745:

Feel bad kee u dia

Collecti abegii and carry ur gono wahala commot for hia

cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Juliusmomoh: 4:29pm On May 27, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
na true bro, prick no dey gree stand, the moment the thing wan try stand, you go hear buhari approve #50bilion for cow, na so you go weak
Aswer down
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Gfskw: 5:27pm On May 27, 2021
Liar
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by tivhador: 5:30pm On May 27, 2021
My guy, my guy........Spend that cash wella.....Spend that shit!

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

Smh.
I dont even know whether to call you stupid or dumb.
You still had to drag her into it,you sincerely wanted her to contact this if not you would have tried harder to avoid her until you knew completely you were cured of this..
It is a pity. undecided angry
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by stasius: 8:08pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations.

Next.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by martinsblinks(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2021
Just do as instructed. It will just vanish over night. Best way of handling it

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by PROPHETmichael: 1:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?

You were not informed too?

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Slurity(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
liar You are. Read your post again and use your sense this time
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by bepositive11: 3:02am On Jun 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Your girlfriend has been faithful ... yen yen yen yen.

... still trusting a bitch? What a Simp!

How you take sure say no be your girlfriend give you the gonorrhoea?

You come carry the disease give another innocent babe.

Stop thinking that every woman out there is a bitch. If you've only come across bitches, you need to take a serious look at yourself. We attract who we are. There are lots of amazing, faithful women out there. The problem is that they stay away from men like you who attract bitches

And didn't you read? He got gono after sleeping with another babe before sleeping with his own. After sleeping with his babe, she also got gono
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by excellentj4teal(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elporo:

Thunder fire you!
I guess your father received it well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where And When Not To Approach A Lady / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.