Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating (43226 Views)

He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by excellentj4teal(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2021
www.agileman.xyz/cure
Visit and thank me later for the infection
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by LastProphet: 9:36am On May 27, 2021
paulolee:
as long as I know I gat infection, no amount of begging would make me climb another bea with it without treating it..
if she insist, I use protection or lie dt ist a toilet infection n doc warned me against sex..
its just too bad na....some people would even find out dey gat hiv n still go around spreading it like free WiFi..

A very useless op with no sense of responsibility
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by blazebaba(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:
My girlfriend has been faithful but I just decided to taste another babe.

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

Now I’m spending a lot of money to treat the both of us.

I feel bad.
Firstly you are a jerk for not using protection...now secondly am gonna give you the direct cure to it instead of all this medications you keep wasting money on but its not free....am talking from experience and i had to pay for it too...it was even a close relative...*NOTE* the cure am talking about is not herbal ooh...cos some people go don they tink say na herbalist i be....you gon buy it urself and do the mixture and drink...them no born him mama well...if he no work tag my moniker anywhere and voice you mind....
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Nobody: 9:43am On May 27, 2021
lol funny
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Starz825(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2021
Op...you no get sense at all...
Why allow your girlfriend have sex with you when you know you have STI....now you claim she forced you...mtcheew...
You could have just inform her about the STI and see her hunger for sex with you Come down to zero level....
If na Aids ....na so the poor girl for carry am...
Now she gon hate you...indeed she is gon hate u for this
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by stupidmod3: 9:44am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

Now I have contracted gonorrhoea, i feel pains while urinating and a discharge from my penis.

I couldn’t risk having sex with my girlfriend as I noticed it but she forced me to have sex with her last night.

I feel bad.
hope u told d lady that gave u, that she infected u ohhh
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Missmossy(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2021
Someone I know divorced his wife due to this reason. I reserve further comments undecided
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Ibikunl: 9:48am On May 27, 2021
Am not trying to be judgemental but that a wicked thing to do, since you are sure that you have contracted gonorrhea from your extra activities, you shouldn't have had sex with her because if it was HIV that how you will have infected her too.

Note that all this sexual transmitted infection dont have permanent sure and cant have effect on you both in the future if not treated well.

Please learn to play safe.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Spidermon: 9:48am On May 27, 2021
heybeebugatty:
You had sex with babe last night, n today you av spent a lot of money on medication?....
Drop me here bro

No mind am.
Everybody is just dropping shitty tales lately
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by AMI3(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2021
Get your self treated bro. Move on. Those that are claiming to be saint are worst. Having gono. Is not the end of the world try and always protect your self next time play smart if u still want to go that root.

It takes discipline to b a faithful guy bro. Don't kill yourself because of that.

MY MISSION STATEMENT IS; IT PAYS TO BE FAITHFUL.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by saintmm(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2021
Righteousness exalts a nation but since is a reproach to any man. So says the Holy Bible.

But, you heartless o. You still climb that innocent girl raw despite you know her faithfulness to you and had received the reward of your own unfaithfulness.
I don't think you deserve her.

I rise
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2021
Eeyaa sorry smiley
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by choicebrnd(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2021
Sure and fast treatment available... check my signature for calls...
22o62021:

I feel bad.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by fof1: 9:59am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

U ARE NOT A SERIOUS FELLOW PLS. PARK ONE SIDE. GONO THAT TAKES THREE DAYS OR SO TO MANIFEST...U GAVE TO AN INNOCENT LADY.GOD FORGIVE YOU O.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Ishilove: 10:01am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
And you chose to taste without using protection? You're a killer
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by HEAVEN4444: 10:03am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

Good to know you have gotten treated on time...I hope the other girl too gets treated, as well as her contacts.

Make sure you take the antibiotics till they are finished. And go for a follow up test.

And if you must play away game....USE A CONDOM.....as far as I know a pack of condoms does not cost N20000 or more...
this that the cost for treating gonorrhea ?
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Erojepromise(f): 10:05am On May 27, 2021
A case of trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by DonCortino: 10:05am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

you go go hell fire for for infecting her.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Nobody: 10:05am On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this that the cost for treating gonorrhea ?

Depends on the hospital and insurance provider.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Xkale1234(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2021
This is an evidence to show that U LACK DISCIPLINE, NO RESPECT AND YOU DONT VALUE YOUR PARTNER. Just imagine, someone is faithful to you and u can have her anytime yet you are not satisfied. U MUST BE A FOOL... No self control, next time u see hole you jump and pass, if you no pass na HIV get yu

1 Like

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Slymonster(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2021
You are a wicked guy and I pity your girlfriend. You have no self control. You are treating yourself, you can't wait till your meditation is finish and you still had sex without Condom i assume. I pity your gf when she is treating herself too. She should leave you because your foolish. What stops you from saying I am treating myself and can't gave sex for now. IF it HIV, na so you for share am give am. Wicked soul
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by juniorstar(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.
I dont get...you had sex with you gf yesterday night and you started treating yourselves today.

1 Like

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by wallarwallar(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

The only problem I have with you is having sex with ur girlfriend .. U can just tell her u noticed something unusual in ur private part and u need to find out what it is I believe she will understand and u can treat urself U dont deserve that innocent lady in ur life I hope she understand be4 it is too late
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

wait people still having protected sex 2021

oga as hunger herder men , kidnappers, join with police and army are killing people daily

you want join am HIV!!!!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Jesterinjay: 10:13am On May 27, 2021
Sha go do HIV test , make we know how many bar your life remain. Anuofia. Ihere adighi e me gi.[/quote] this is savage grin

1 Like

Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Blazing99: 10:15am On May 27, 2021
Stop feeling bad. Dont do hiv test unless you feel symptoms. Be faithful. Many men get gonorrhea regularly. Thank God its treatable.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Teespice(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2021
Ntorrrr.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by Legend44(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2021
As if u no dey open wen man wan dig your hole for this country
Juliusmomoh:
Some people get mind o shocked .. So with all the problem in this country your dick gree stand?..
Why telling us in the first place sef? . When she was shouting harder harder harder and you are busy untop shaking your potato head like standing fan did you inform us ?
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by HEAVEN4444: 10:18am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

Depends on the hospital and insurance provider.
so it can be higher or lower ? whats the average amount ? this sex thing just has too many complications attached to it.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by ensamy(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

I have been looking for gonorrhoea infection so I can feel how it's like. The pains I really want to experience it. I have knack more than 100 babes about 50 without condom and still no hiv, no HBsAg, no hepatitis c, no syphilis.
Please can you borrow me your girlfriend for one night so I can get the gonorrhoea and experience how it feels. Please I want Gono.
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:32am On May 27, 2021
22o62021:

I feel bad.

Fairy tale

WICKED MAN!!!!
Re: Gonorrhoea: My Reward For Cheating by VanDerWaalforces: 10:34am On May 27, 2021
Reward? You are wrong! Your punishment rather.
Life na teacher; learn your lessons and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fear Of Being Used And Discarded Is The Reason Why Some Women Demand Money / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.