Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Want To Send My Wife Packing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Send My Wife Packing (62220 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by gentlestdude(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dear oga,

You are your own problem.

1. It isn't a must to do a wedding with ₦1m if you aren't worth it. People should learn to avoid pleasing onlookers by feeding 6000 people. The wedding is supposed to be a day of joy for you both, not for people's stomachs.

2. I noticed you have a thingy with gender roles. You are a man. Your wife is still your responsibility. You refused declaring your salary to her but is quite inquisitive on what she earns. How na baba?

Coming to the part of she sending money to a male friend, I understand you are hurt because it's a male attached.

But have you tried to understand her?

Are you always seeing yourself as right?

What's the big deal if you pay the shop rent, then, you guys build your communication thingy well?

The communication flow is broken.

Marriage is not a football match you play for halftime and retire, or you get a small injury and decide to walk out because you feel you are the chief captain.

It's a forever course...and the moment you realize this, the better for you.

I see a good wife you have there trying to stand on her feet without your support!

Treat your wife well so she'll be more opened to you.

When you start keeping secrets, trust don yapa. Some men who don't want to disclose their actual salary still tell their wives sth.

If I have a fiancee I had already paid for her dowry, I wouldn't have minded setting up the shop for her.

Afterall, she is going to be my wife.

You let her family support her when she needed you.

You mah no know say any money you spend for wedding don go? You for small invest for her business na. People wey don chop plenti plenti food that day don shit your money finish.

To think your marriage isn't up to a year is quite disheartening too.

Build your beautiful marriage, bro.

Ignore these frustrated sets tagged as redpillers here trying to project their failed lives to you.

Marriage is a gift from God.

OP please don't listen to this dumb fool

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Kaymicheal852: 10:21am On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:
This is too much for me. I have had enough. I got married to my wife last year October 2020. I did both traditional wedding and white wedding, spend a million plus. I work with ministry of health. My wife have been insisting that I disclose my salary to her from day 1 but I never, I just told her that am earning 100+. Before I met my wife, she already learn Fashion designing. Then while was rushing around, preparing for wedding, she was pestering me to open shop for her. I specifically told her that d money I have now is Solly for wedding and traditional rite, which cost me fortune. Then after much pressure, her people contributed money and paid for d shop(Remember I have paid her bride price then). I have swallowed red pill. How can I open shop for a girl I have not finished marrying. Then when she opened d shop, I equally supporting her with other things like buying protector and chairs. Every day she is going to shop, I drop pocket of 1k. Some times she ask me money to buy tailor materials.which I give. Now within a space of 7 month my wife now have 14 apprentice. She collected like 30k from them. Then all the money she made in her shop, she put all in her account, she doesn't contribute anything at home. Infact decided not to apply for ATM card. Some time, I may go to. ATM to get money and d tell me no network, if I come to my to ask her for ordinary 1k, she will say she doesn't have it. I never asked her to help in our home finances before, and u don't really care about her money. But now found out through her Facebook chat that she sent her male school friends 7k. She hid it from me, she said d guy needed d money to treat her father in d hospital. I was shock. Cos my wife always complained she dies have money. Now she is complaining that I don't support her in her shop. That she can do whatever she wants with her money. This morning, she was raising her voice to the hearing our flat neighbor s, that am a useless husband,I feel insurted. Am embarrased. That I don't support her. She said her shop rent has expired that I should give her d money but she have enough money in her account to pay it. While is asking me. Am d one that pays for house rent, I buy food stuff, I give her transport every day.
I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.

I'm tired of hearing about relationship complaint every day ,and I question if I'll ever go into marriage someday,as we all know woman are opportunistic by nature ,mostly selfish being ,at least youre providing the basic needs in the house and she should seat you down and ask calmly If she needs anything instead of insulting you in front of a neighbour ,Chai

I always says if she needs some kind of funding (or she is expensive) then she is not worth it ,if its that easy she should pull out the cash herself and provide for herself without any man's help

Few months into wedding and all this issues ,what if you start having kids ,but sorry bro you're in it already,I don't see any reason a man should dump his wife if not for cheating (according to the Bible) But I think this kind of woman might cheat on you of you go broke or lose your job someday (God forbid ) that's my own opinion though

Don't dump her ,at least only is she cheats ,she is now your cross , embrace and carry it , just be prepared for any possible negative outcome so I won't caught you by surprise and make sure you don't have too many kids ( at least just 1 in the next 7-10 years) so you can save much enough money to achieve some of your life dreams and not only spending of provision for your marriage (new family) alone

GOD WILL BE WITH YOU

Marriage ,ehhhhhhh,I almost got in last year ,only God save me

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by mmadu4: 10:22am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dear oga,

1. It isn't a must to do a wedding with ₦1m if you aren't worth it. People should learn to avoid pleasing onlookers by feeding 6000 people. The wedding is supposed to be a day of joy for you both, not for people's stomachs.

2. I noticed you have a thingy with gender roles. You are a man. Your wife is still your responsibility. You refused declaring your salary to her but is quite inquisitive on what she earns. How na baba?

Coming to the part of she sending money to a male friend, I understand you are hurt because it's a male attached.

What's the big deal if you pay the shop rent, then, you guys build your communication thingy well?

Marriage is not a football match you play for halftime and retire, or you get a small injury and decide to walk out because you feel you are the chief captain.

I see a good wife you have there trying to stand on her feet without your support!

When you start keeping secrets, trust don yapa. Some men who don't want to disclose their actual salary still tell their wives sth.

If I have a fiancee I had already paid for her dowry, I wouldn't have minded setting up the shop for her.

You mah no know say any money you spend for wedding don go? You for small invest for her business na. People wey don chop plenti plenti food that day don shit your money finish.

Ignore these frustrated sets tagged as redpillers here trying to project their failed lives to you.

#

useless bastard may you never see Good in this life for giving such Coldhearted advice to someone in need. old fool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Bola146(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dear oga,

Do you understand English reading at all cheesy or I don't understand

I see a good wife you have there trying to stand on her feet without your support! Who gave her money to start the business? If I were the wife, I'll pay my rent since my husband is still responsible with the home finances! I'll be willing to support him from my shop earnings so that God will not be lifting his own hands up, I'll also tap from the prayers. May women whom their husbands established businesses for are buying cars and houses to their husbands, why must she be so selfish and greedy? What if the man got sacked, she will just run away

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dear oga,

My Dear I never wanted a society wedding. Is like u don't know ladies of this generation. She was d one that was putting pressure on me that is her day,

On the issue of supporting ur wife to be. I simply wouldn't have done that cost I have not officially married her. I have seen guys opened shop t
For their fiancee and wife to be but d marriage never hold. Or she will say she no do again. Then ur investment is gone.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 10:35am On May 28, 2021
Lol... I don't know why this story is making me laugh out so loud.
Wait... You shouted at her and she fainted hahahahaaaa.... Are you odeyssey or a lion? Lol..

Well, first and foremost, you need to vomit that red pill you swallowed because that is the number one cause of your problems.

Then, if you have the money, renew the rent for her. You're her husband for crying out loud. Or why would you go and bring a lady out of her parents house and be maltreating her with your redpill baldadash?

Remember that pills have side effects. So this might just be one of them which could have a very bad outcome in your marriage if you don't spill it out now.

Oyen Redpill.

Modified:

All of you mentioning me to say spew trash, Im not surprised because its typical of most nairaland men to want a woman who will be sharing responsibilities with them. While out there, it's a different ball game.

If you know you can't cater for a woman,
leave her alone. You can't stay without a woman yet you are not willing to do what it entails to keep a woman.

For all of you, it's better to remain single than coming here to sound like a broken record. Minus OP though because OP is even still better than some of you.

Redpill kor, green pill ni. Yet they won't let my DM rest.

Tkor!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ceede2: 10:38am On May 28, 2021
Let her pack her belongings get the shop as well. Check my rule 2. A lots of man are single they never been in your shoe.....C.i.a.o
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Kaymicheal852: 10:41am On May 28, 2021
daddytime:

I'm certain her selfishness cum entitled feeling to her money stemmed from his initial refusal to set a shop up for her until her family did so.

If he had refused to swallow the red pill and cut down on the wedding expenses to set a shop up for her and she still turned out this selfish, my submission here would definitely had been different.

On the shop matter ,I think he should have first get her pregnant (if she refused to get pregnant before marriage,that's another red flag)
Then her family will not be so demanding for the wedding,then after wedding and given birth ,he can now open that shop for her so she can provide for herself most of her immediate needs

From my own experience,and in most cases (IMO) in this kind of senerio the woman is more grateful, instead of being entitled

At least I know three couples like that who are living peacefully , including my BOSS ( I almost admire that marriage)

Always remember,if she needs some funding or she is expensive,then she doesn't worth it

Having an agreement in place that after giving birth,you will do some things for her ( getting pregnant before any form of marriage) shows her willingness to make some sacrifice and put some trust in you,I think that's good too

Woman are opportunistic by nature and they should make some sacrifices ( Money included ) before you marry any ,and after marriage then you must always provide at least food,shelter and clothing for her and your kids

I COME IN PEACE

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Earlystar698(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2021
I smell fake news

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ExpertEDITOR: 10:42am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dear oga,

@ the bolded I doubt you read the op. That wife is a selfish and greedy wife nothing less nothing more.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chatinent: 10:43am On May 28, 2021
Read again.

He didn't give her money to start the business.

Bola146:

Do you understand English reading at all cheesy or I don't understand

I see a good wife you have there trying to stand on her feet without your support! Who gave her money to start the business? If I were the wife, I'll pay my rent since my husband is still responsible with the home finances! I'll be willing to support him from my shop earnings so that God will not be lifting his own hands up, I'll also tap from the prayers. May women whom their husbands established businesses for are buying cars and houses to their husbands, why must she be so selfish and greedy? What if the man got sacked, she will just run away

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chatinent: 10:43am On May 28, 2021
I understand you, but I personally don't let anyone put me under pressure.

igwebest23:

My Dear I never wanted a society wedding. Is like u don't know ladies of this generation. She was d one that was putting pressure on me that is her day,

On the issue of supporting ur wife to be. I simply wouldn't have done that cost I have not officially married her. I have seen guys opened shop t
For their fiancee and wife to be but d marriage never hold. Or she will say she no do again. Then ur investment is gone.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by mmadu4: 10:44am On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
Wait... You shouted at her and she fainted hahahahaaaa.... Are you odeyssey or a lion? Lol..

Well, first and foremost, you need to vomit that red pill you swallowed because that is the number one cause of your problems.

Then, if you have the money, renew the rent for her. You're her husband for crying out loud. Or why would you go and bring a lady out of her parents house and be maltreating her with your redpill baldadash?

Remember that pills have side effects. So this might just be one of them which could have a very bad outcome in your marriage if you don't spill it out now.

Oyen Redpill.

when a harlot is talking we know . im sorry for the man in your life.

21 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chatinent: 10:44am On May 28, 2021
mmadu4:
#

useless bastard may you never see Good in this life for giving such Coldhearted advice to someone in need. old fool

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chatinent: 10:46am On May 28, 2021
mmadu4:

Mumu if you actually read all and understood what the Op wrote, you will know the wife in question is not in love with him and doesnt care about his wellbeing . yet you ignored that and started bashing redpillers. dont let Ogun destroy you this morning .if you dont have better things to say better shut up

Happy ban.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ExpertEDITOR: 10:46am On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:
My pastor warned me during counseling to be careful when ever I have issue with my wife, that if I go to her mum(I.e my Wife mum to warn her daughter, most parents will always side their daughter, d may not see any thing wrong with what their daughter is doing. Then if I go back to my parents, d will support me and conclude I married a Jezebel and for me to send her home. I need to go and report her to my pastors if she doesn't change, then I will have no option than to do d needful
You pastor has successfully taken control of your home sir. He has brainwashed you to see him above your real family that cares.

The best way of resolving conflict is to first admit there is a conflict then make plans as a man to resolve it either in a brutal way or through diplomacy.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by SmartPolician: 10:48am On May 28, 2021
Igwebest23, Every man needs a supportive wife; don't you ever think you can bear the financial burden of your marriage, no matter how comfortable you are.

You see those worthless women who say that their money is for them alone, always avoid them like a plague. That's why it's good to date before marrying someone so as to understand the person you are dealing with.

I agree with @Godada suggestion. It's too early to send her packing. Get a third party to help out.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chatinent: 10:48am On May 28, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

@ the bolded I doubt you read the op. That wife is a selfish and greedy wife nothing less nothing more.

It all started after he refused to open the shop, and now is expecting proceeds from the shop.

You need to understand women. I have seen a real-life experience like this.

Bro, cool down and don't take sides till you hear from the wife.

She believes she is his responsibility.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Bola146(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Read again.

He didn't give her money to start the business.

She picked her bride price over the shop. The op is so weak and unable to think straight, he doesn't even know what he wants

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ExpertEDITOR: 10:54am On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:

Oyen Redpill.
Anyone that marry this one is already looking at op's wife upgraded version 3.0.

She is more cold hearted.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ImaIma1(f): 10:55am On May 28, 2021
Call family meeting first and let them tell her her responsibilities since she is unaware. Let them talk sense into her. If she still remains the same after that, then you can start talking about more serious measures.

Are you both even friends at all? It just sounds like an official marriage; like do your own and let me do my own. Are you guys both in sync, on the same page? Do you do stuff together. Or you are forming alpha, redpiller and she's omega.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 11:00am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:

It all started after he refused to open the shop, and now is expecting proceeds from the shop.

She believes she is his responsibility.

Oga I never told u I m expectating proceed from d job. I don't ask my wife money. I have my own money. All I telling her is to use d money in her account to pay her rent since she is not contributing anything at home. U said I never opened d shop for her, do u know how much I have supported her with buying this in d shop, including machine, fans and chairs. Hope u know many ladies that are working, is that their husband that secured d job for them. At d of d month d submit their salary to d husband.

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ExpertEDITOR: 11:08am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:

He has every rights to refused to open shop for her before marriage. Personally, I have one girl that pressured me into such until I told her off (she is never my responsibilities until marriage).... Unknown to me, aunty is already planning on a breakup and just looking for pension from me. If not for street smartness, I would have fallen mugun cos she painted a very good business.

And op is not asking for proceeds from her business. All he is asking for is for her to pay her own bills and maybe support in the house without waiting on him for everything (wife is to support not being a liability).

Only a mumu man submits to every shananigans from a woman.

You do have a point in not taking sides as we don't know his wife's story.

She believes she is his responsibility
No one should be a liability in this 21st century. She should support the house.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by amadaovie(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:

Oyen Redpill.

How old are you Slay Queen?

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Romanoff(f): 11:12am On May 28, 2021
mmadu4:

when a harlot is talking we know . im sorry for the man in your life.

It's very wrong to call her names because if her views and opinions.

Doesn't speak well of you either.

We can all be civil and make our points without acting like barbarians now.

Do better.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by LadySarah: 11:14am On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:

My brother I know my wife is my responsibility. But d issue now is that she is making money. She has like 250k saving In her account. Her shop rent is just 90k. And she wants me to pay it. D money she is making, is it ordinary paper. The issue is that ladies of this generation is different from our mum. I live in well furnished two bedroom apartment, paid by me. People are passing my wife shop seeing d level of customer going in and out, d think she is contributing to d family. Is better I marry a girl that is not doing anything that will be submissive to me. I noticed d little money she is making is entering her head.

Mechilata Onu,you talk too much yen yen yen.Go and marry the jobless girl and let her remain submissive to you.Children havent even entered and you are fuming.It is your type that quarrells for Omugwo monetary gifts.Redpill choke you there.Anumanu!

As for your selfish wife,o dibeghi ready for marriage.Let her mother school her on how there should be a synergy between both of you and how her support includes finances too.How she should stop listening to what friends are telling her cos most times they are lies.Alot of women earn more and are running their homes without making noise.

If you guys arent ready,scatter this marriage before babies start coming.We dont want more foolish selfish ppl birthing .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Romanoff(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
I just feel a lot of what OP is going through could have been prevented with communication during courtship.

There are some things that must be discussed if you want peace of mind and it includes finances and bills.

He failed in that regard but it's not too late.

They both need to ope their account books, let them both know how much each person earns cause e be like say the madam think say her husband dey earn 1m and is deliberately not wanting to give her money. Meanwhile, she prolly earns more than him.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ExpertEDITOR: 11:22am On May 28, 2021
LadySarah:

Mechilata Onu,you talk too much yen yen yen.Go and marry the jobless girl and let her remain submissive to you.Children havent even entered and you are fuming.It is your type that quarrells for Omugwo monetary gifts.Redpill choke you there.Anumanu!

As for your selfish wife,o dibeghi ready for marriage.Let her mother school her on how there should be a synergy between both of you and how her support includes finances too.How she should stop listening to what friends are telling her cos most times they are lies.Alot of women earn more and are running their homes without making noise.

If you guys arent ready,scatter this marriage before babies start coming.We dont want more foolish selfish ppl birthing .

It seems you have a very big issue with redpill. I see that you also understood that the wife is a bad wife. So, I won't say you are like her... You just have issues with redpill.

Redpill is not that bad if you are calm about it. It is all about seeing the world for what it is and looking out for your own interests. Even u women, are more redpilled than men.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by tayewomi(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2021
you married a selfish woman,maybe u ignored the signs back then with his attitude of hers i don't think she can contribute anything to u on the long run,pls don't send her away involve elders and her parents she will not change but she might adjust,to the singles my advice attimes do ask money frm ur fiancee and see her reaction,if she's reluctant to give out pls be looking for next garage to park her and move,she will only contribute her washing machine and nothing more on the long run any woman who can't path with her money didn't love you,i Move...

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Pmedia7787: 11:26am On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:

My brother I know my wife is my responsibility. But d issue now is that she is making money. She has like 250k saving In her account. Her shop rent is just 90k. And she wants me to pay it. D money she is making, is it ordinary paper. The issue is that ladies of this generation is different from our mum. I live in well furnished two bedroom apartment, paid by me. People are passing my wife shop seeing d level of customer going in and out, d think she is contributing to d family. Is better I marry a girl that is not doing anything that will be submissive to me. I noticed d little money she is making is entering her head.

My fiancé's father asked me a big question...the man is a pastor though..never seen somebody that honest

His question. Do I think my fiancé who I wish to marry is submissive.. Do I see her as submissive now and also on the long run

My brother...I have ready may books and I am also aged...but never have I thought about marriage in that light because.. Though I am yet to be married...I know a lot about getting into a standard relationship

You need make that woman ...your wife understand that her submissiveness will actually aid progress in the family... Been submissive is actually to make the marriage and relationship system work better..its not just for

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Vivian16: 11:30am On May 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dear oga,

Oga this your advice is demonic, you are not truthful to your fellow man, I am a woman but I hate nonsense how can a woman be so selfish,wicked and arrogant to her own husband and you are here talking rubbish I support my husband in everything no matter how small any woman that refuses to shoulder family responsibility with her husband wants her husband to break down and die pre-maturely.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by candygist: 11:31am On May 28, 2021
You problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.