Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Want To Send My Wife Packing - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Send My Wife Packing (62231 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chrisj2(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2021
Is it a business when the proprietor has no risks at all? What is the motivation to succeed and how well is the business really doing? She appears to have the skills as a fashion designer but she did not get her own shop and quite a lot of the variable cost are being borne by the husband... What is she doing with any income that comes from the shop - more than a dozen apprentices means it is a big shop.

Lastly, a woman should bring more to a marriage than just her private part, so her family renting the shop for her is not a slight on the future husband but something that she and her family should be proud of.

She is not a good human being and a bad wife and partner. Consider that she is a bad investment band don't get her pregnant or you are finished... Move on and leave her asap!
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by rosalieene(f): 7:54pm On May 30, 2021
You're just immatured to go into that institution of marriage.

If you really never had eyes for her money you wouldn't be getting so worked up not to talk of threatening to send her home.
Send her back na, what's my business mtchheeww
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by chrisj2(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2021
Ok, he is immature but he should still finish the marriage because it is not going to work and like you said he is immature - so he can wait until he is ready for another gold-digger like you and his soon to be ex-wife
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:30pm On May 30, 2021
DryMouth:

If u see me physically dem never born you well to tell me f*ck as a girl..
I will beat the living daylight out of you and wait for your boyfriend to come.

Ask all my EXes.
You can't come across me as a girl without experiencing tears of sorrows.
Pray i don't come across you face to face cause I'll make sure I beat the hell out of you and spit on your face while giving you the middle finger and there's nothing you or even your brothers/sister's can do about it

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by toluwalekey(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2021
just insist she pay her shop rent, u dont av to send her away..... we All face diff challenges in life and marriage aint excluded. u must stand your ground as a man
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by elmagnifico411(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2021
You're a very sensible person. Your comment is so much on point. I wish Op would read and read again, and apply his brain. Thanks for the wise words . God bless.
Godada:

This matter has not gotten to the point of sending her away. Do you have a marriage sponsor? It's time to get them involved. Also you need to call a meeting among the elders to iron out house keeping and management. It is usually a male ego thing as well as a societal responsibility forced on men but at this age, it's not out of place for a woman to contribute to the needs of the family.

It's imperative that she contributes to the family welfare or at least she takes care of herself alone this should include her clothing, needs and paying for her shop. If she cant afford to pay for herself it spells she doesn't know what she doing and the shop should be closed.

About her insulting you, she should be warned in the strictest manner possible that a repeat cannot be tolerated.

On a final note, It's obvious you didn't know what you were getting into. Her asking about your salary and demanding for a shop should have raised red flags. But I can guess you got carried away.

It's not wise to spend so lavishly on a wedding when you could have had her choose between wedding and a shop.
Your wife is a selfish woman.

I hope the elders from both family can resolve this matter. Your marriage is too young for such misunderstanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.