Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure (50314 Views)

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Anglican Girls Grammar School Students Holds Twerking Competition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Realhommie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You mix ignorance and truth into one write-up, not bad.

Truth is there are good and dangerous beings all over the Universe that are interested on Earth and the Earthiness, but the Good Beings abide by the laws which stops any aliens from interfering with Human civilization and evolution, it is the bad ones that come here for Spiritual, Commercial and technological exploitation.

You do not need a Jesus to fucck with these entities once you know the Truth about the nature of the Universe, because even the Beings who spearheaded the Jesus salvation events are just another faction of the collectives in the Omniverse.

So, there is nothing more diverse about Jesus, Mohammed, Zoroaster, Olumba Olumba than other messages but with general understanding that they all want to befriend you in order to exploit you.

Your pastors are using the name of God and the Bible to rob people of not only their money but of their thinking mind and common sense.

And I call it bullshiitt. You are Sovereign. You do not need a Savior.
Interesting..
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Bahamas95(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Realhommie:
Don't joke with our Osu oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy, Saint DKG, Osu Akpeje the demon destroyer.

I once heard him say Jesus saw him and called him Jesus. Also told him that he is greater than Moses and Elijah, that they were all in a meeting. This was a long time ago, chaiiiii.
That man mata tire me walai! grin

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by SouthSouth1914: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Realhommie:
James Welsh, Emevor. My older cousin studied there, heard some chilling stories too.

The truth is that there are way too many mysteries in this world. Man can never ever know it all and that's where God is God and will be God forever. He says "He'll confound the wise with the foolish things of this world"... So where we think we know ehn, we dey learn work.

Na when we go the other side finally we go know how far.

Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Realhommie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bahamas95:
That man mata tire me walai! grin
I swear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.