Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently (1377 Views)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by kenzysmith: 9:12pm On May 28, 2021
My mum sold whole sale drinks so she show me a deport were different drinks was sold she said I should stand on the queue to wait for my turn there was lot of married women on the queue, and single ladies with big boobs and ass , when I stood in the queue they were lot of pushing and this young lady was standing at my back resting her boobs on my back I can feel the softness and I knew immediately that wasn't wearing bra I was praying in my mind DAT they should push so that I can be enjoying the softness of her breast on my back and it work out as I wanted today own was worst I was at the middle of two women in front was a lady with big ass wearing tight at the back was a big boobs position for me as they were pushing I was moving front and back and I was screaming make una stop na! cheesy chai after I have bought my drinks and put it on my mother vehicle I was smiling why I was revising and the woman that stood at my back with big boobs was looking at me till I drove off. I told a friend of mine my experience he beg me to carry along any time am going so he too can enjoy the privileges too.

1 Like

Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by Belial06: 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
You need a job and brain surgery

You are not okay bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by horlahwaley(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
You have achieved your goal in life be that o Op?
You need a strong 2 by 2 to reset your brain to default setting, mtcheeew sad
Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 28, 2021
Lol eleribu op
You need 2by2 for neck grin

1 Like

Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by Cholls(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
My mum sold whole sale drinks so she show me a deport were different drinks was sold she said I should stand on the queue to wait for my turn there was lot of married women on the queue, and single ladies with big boobs and ass , when I stood in the queue they were lot of pushing and this young lady was standing at my back resting her boobs on my back I can feel the softness and I knew immediately that wasn't wearing bra I was praying in my mind DAT they should push so that I can be enjoying the softness of her breast on my back and it work out as I wanted today own was worst I was at the middle of two women in front was a lady with big ass wearing tight at the back was a big boobs position for me as they were pushing I was moving front and back and I was screaming make una stop na! cheesy chai after I have bought my drinks and put it on my mother vehicle I was smiling why I was revising and the woman that stood at my back with big boobs was looking at me till I drove off. I told a friend of mine my experience he beg me to carry along any time am going so he too can enjoy the privileges too.

Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2021
Na dis kind of idiot wey go see just ordinary nipple, him go release in one second. Your brain is already messed up and beyond redemption.
Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by illicit(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2021
But u no well o
Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by HolyMonks: 10:35pm On May 28, 2021
This got me cracking. angry angry cheesy
Op called himself s pervert and am not surprised.
The earlier you use your life wisely the better for you.

70 years old man.
You think say you dey wise until one day you will jam agbero woman and want to do free scooping body go tell you. angry grin angry cheesy
Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by kenzysmith: 3:00am On Nov 14, 2021
HolyMonks:
This got me cracking. angry angry cheesy
Op called himself s pervert and am not surprised.
The earlier you use your life wisely the better for you.

70 years old man.
You think say you dey wise until one day you will jam agbero woman and want to do free scooping body go tell you. angry grin angry cheesy
70 how?
Re: The Privileges I Experience As A Pervert Recently by Whazar(m): 3:25am On Nov 14, 2021
So many people don kolo for this site walai

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Kalabari People So Cool / What Led To The Worst Beating You Received From Your Parents? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.