Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? (24412 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by DualCore1: 1:51pm On May 04, 2011
Man hard to find o. All these pipz wey dey tell u to shun the guy. . . some of them dey injury time with no referee to blow whistle end their ordeal.

Gone are the days when the bar was high up at "Good man". Now the bar dey "at all, at all. . ." o!

Bottom Line:
Leave that guy or not, him go still marry. IF HE WANTS.
Leave that guy or not, YOU may still get married (to a badder boys sef)  grin

If your body no reach him system specifications dont you know you have fundamental cosmetic rights?
Meet me or Dr. 90210

All these crazy men giving their babes spare key and living in cribs with no emergency exits.  angry
smh
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by GRACEOA: 2:04pm On May 04, 2011
I WONDER Y ''CHEATING'' AND ''INFIDELITY'' ARE SEEN AS MORALS AND MANY STILL PUBLICLY SAY IS A MAN'S WORLD, '' EVIL IS EVIL'', A SPADE SHOULD BE CALLED A SPADE , LADIES I DO NOT KNOW WAT ATTRACTS YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX, BUT, IF ANY MAN WOULD GO AFTER ANY LADY COS OF PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND NOT VIRTUE, DEN HE IS BOUND TO GO AFTER MANY OTHERS COS THEY R SO MANY , NO WONDER THERE R SO MANY DIVORCE AND BROKEN HOMES TODAY because  NO ONE LIVES WITH BEAUTY, BUT PERSONALITY, BEAUTY IS DAT ATTRIBUTE DAT MKS A WOMAN NT WAT SHE POSSESSES. ANY RESPONSIBLE MAN SEES BEYOND THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF ANY LADY. IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT WE YOUTHS OF TODAY DO NOT PLACE VALUE ON OUR BODY ALL IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIPS, IF UR FIANCE CHEATED ON U COS YOU'VE NEVA SLEPT WITH HIM DURING THESE 4 N HALF YR, THEN I WILL ADVICE U QUIT, BUT IF U VE SLEPT WITH HIM DURING THESE PERIODS,  I BET U VE TO 4GIVE HIM because BOTH OF U IN THE FIRST PLACE, DID NOT BUILD AND DEFINE THAT RELATIONSHIP IN THE RIGHT FOUNDATION. HIM DOING IT OUTSIDE U IS ONLY AN ADDITION TO WAT U STARTED, HEY YOUTHS, ! SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED PPLE, ANYTIN OUTSIDE DAT IS FORNICATION, IF U R GUILTY OF THIS ACT, DONT BLAME THE GUY, COS BOTH OF U ARE INVOLVED IN  THE SAME THING, U WOULDN'T VE MUCH EMOTIONAL PAINS LIKE IT IS NOW ,IF ONLY U PLACED VALUE ON UR BODY. IS MEANT TO BE COURTSHIP AND NOT SEX-SHIP. IF UR PARTNER CAN'T BE FAITHFUL DURING THIS PERIOD, HE WOULDN'T BE WEN U R MARRIED, IF A GUY LOVES U, HE WILL STICK TO U, AND D MORE U SAY NO TO SEX THE CLOSER HE PLANS ON UR MARRIAGE, THE MORE U GIVE HIM WAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO WAIT FOR, THE LONGER HE PROLONGS UR MARRIAGE AND SEE U AS SEX MATE,
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by akin101: 2:37pm On May 04, 2011
@shy-one thanks for the compliment, but i am just like every other guy,
i've only learnt to master my emotions, and not the other way round.

Nigeria is the only country where we give accolades for all the wrong reasons.

we live in self denial so we delude ourselves by thinking that others behave the way we do.

like i said earlier, why the reasons for cheating may differ across board,
it still does not make it alright.

in a 'defined' relationship cheating may mean different things to different people,
but whether you want to allow it in your's is a different matter entirely.

the ability not to cheat is simply applying the power of self control
we all get tempted, no doubt, but making a choice is what differentiates us from DOGS.

don't kid yourself, by saying it is in our nature.
it is in our nature also to kill, lie, steal, and all manner of evil as pertains to the human mind, but we all have a choice to do what is right or not.
we as humans are naturally selfish, and thats why we give excuses for our weaknesses.

and it is men like you who can't stand intelligent women, because of your level of reasoning.

I am a man and a handsome one at that, I've got a girlfriend and a sound relationship. i don't cheat not because i can't but because i believe there is more inside of me than the ability to cheat.
so MR. speak for yourself alone. and i bet you don't have the guts to tell your girlfriend this idea you are trying to sell to us.

and like i will always say what you condone you eventually become

@Kingsleyinfo

dude don't blow ur trumpet its guys like u that give a bad dog a good name, obviously u aren't married, i m very sure u are some kindergarten boy just growing up
i cant see u and dont really care to know how fugly your girlfriend is

i wont stoop to your level of male bashing obviously ur level of intelligence allows u only contempt of something u are completely ignorant of.
presented with the right opportunity and circumstances you will cheat that is if u are a high profile achiever,
cheating is one of the higher level strategies high profile males of all species use to propagate their species,

for most exposed and polished men the opportunity to cheat is available right dere standing looking tantalizing with bodacious body and hopefiully something more than just beauty.
if u dont have the opportunity to cheat its simply because you aren't desirable enough to attract women.

but i ll tell you this, intelligent women are the very reason to cheat, they are delicious, inviting and stimulating
if u are a intelligent suave and sexy man u should have more than one beautiful delicious intelligent woman swarming around you.
whats more satisfying than enjoying the company of one beautiful woman
its enjoying the presence of 10 beautiful women
It will make one very special highly evolved lady to make a man want to forget his philandering ways.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by klear(f): 2:42pm On May 04, 2011
@Kingsleyinfo u is d man! Thanks 4 saying it d way it is, as 4 d other "men"? who seem 2 see notin wrong wit cheating & go ahead 2 glorify infidelity simply cos dey lack self control, when d shoe is on d oda foot plz sing d same song oh & dnt feel d urge 2 behead d man who happens 2 b sleeping wit ur wife or teenage daughter, after all u all r d same. BTW, all men r nt d same. People should stop using d same tainted brush used on dem on oda people. Dat u cheat, sleep around wit everytin n skirt, lie, steal does nt mean everybody is like u angry so kip ur soiled hands 2 ur self!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by akin101: 2:45pm On May 04, 2011
are u a guy how do u know
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Abiodun234: 3:18pm On May 04, 2011
Some facts I have come to realise in my short period on planet earth
1.The relationship between Love and Sex means  different things to men and women: A man can love a woman and still have sex with another woman while a woman is not likely to have sex with another man when she is in love with one except she is a LovePeddler or she gets out-smarted.
2. Most men (single or married) sleep with another woman, on one or more occasion in their life time but he who gets caught CHEATS.
3. Men naturally love adventure hence, they see luring a lady to bed as a project sometimes just for the records. This accounts for why a man can sleep with different ladies and only love one. This is also the reason why no matter what you do, he will still try to attempt new projects.
4.Most men marries their wife’s hoping they do not change while most ladies marry their husband hoping they change but most time they both get disappointed.
5. Best way to handle a man: be a little nonchalant about the relationship but be there to snatch your man back when he is going astray. Most time the less committed party in a relationship holds the power.
6. In a relationship do not seek information’s that would not make the relationship better e.g. going to his house by 5am. If u meet a lady- Bad, if you don't meet a lady and he sees you in his house at 5am also Bad.

Back to work sad.

Please Note: All rules have an exemption. Cheers
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by chicanoros(f): 3:21pm On May 04, 2011
dear just forgive and forget
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 04, 2011
akin101:

@Kingsleyinfo

dude don't blow your trumpet its guys like u that give a bad dog a good name,  obviously u aren't married, i m very sure u are some kindergarten boy just growing up
i cant see u and dont really care to know how fugly your girlfriend is

i wont stoop to your level of male bashing obviously your level of intelligence allows u only contempt of something u are completely ignorant of.
presented with the right opportunity and circumstances you will cheat that is if u are a high profile achiever,
cheating is one of the higher level strategies high profile males of all species use to propagate their species,

for most exposed and polished men the opportunity to cheat is available right dere standing looking tantalizing with bodacious body and hopefiully something more than just beauty.
if u dont have the opportunity to cheat its simply because you aren't desirable enough to attract women.

but i ll tell you this, intelligent women are the very reason to cheat, they are delicious, inviting and stimulating
if u are a intelligent suave and sexy man u should have more than one beautiful delicious intelligent woman swarming around you.
whats more satisfying than enjoying the company of one beautiful woman
its enjoying the presence of 10 beautiful women
It will make one very special highly evolved lady to make a man want to forget his philandering ways.

@akin

believe me when i say you are the epitome of dumbness.
from the phrases highlighted above i have confirmed that you are indeed dumb.

your adjectives for qualifying women shows that you are still in the era of our pot bellied, bald headed and egotistic fore fathers

i will not give you the satisfaction of arguing further with you,
someone like you can only spill foolishness.

your reasons for cheating is your problem,  not mine, if you need to cheat to convince yourself that you are a man
then best of luck.

what i know is that an abnormal attitude comes from an abnormal, mind.

my posts across NL shows that i take no prisoners. i have tried to be objective as i can, it is not my fault that you can't comprehend
simple logic.

have a nice day.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Dagods(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2011
this one na simple thing"4years"jakpo:no be joke,take the next exit."Abi u be lesbian.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 04, 2011
nich:

grin     grin    grin  ehen!  see the kind of things people are posting in here. i pity anyone looking for advice on what to do. Anyway, we all come here for different reasons.

@ OP,

i'm too sure you know what to do even from the responses on the first page.

@ the other poster talking trash,

i hope you'd be able to give your sister, cousin or daughter the same advice.

singing: ".  .  . what goes around .  .  . travels all the way back around .  .  . "  smh   angry  

well said
this takes me back to a friend in school.
this my friend loved playing the field, he would always travel and come back with stories of his sexcapades
but always kept it away from the love of his life. the girl never caught him for once.

to cut the story short, he came to school in our final year crying foul
the girl had gotten married to someone else just like that
after six years of courting.

so what goes around definitely comes around.
the law of karma can never be cheated.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by here: 4:41pm On May 04, 2011
@poster: 6 things might happen :
1.u'll forgive him and go back,get married and live everyday of your life living like you are tolerating him(in real case get old feeling u deserved better)
2.u'll leave him,go on with your life,live with fear your new man wud do same and never trust a "male" xcept your son (but would never show him love like u'll to your daughter as he is a male (every male on earth faces same isolation).
3. u'll leave him, get married to someone who wud know abt your past and live his life pitying u,trying to pls u and take away d pain till his death(but never getting to freely love u as he expected to grow up and have a woman in his life without painful past and u end up crashing it n he cant leave like u,bcz he professed his luv n promised 2 be by u).
4.u'll leave him and wouldnt find another man who is as gud as u think,or believe lucky ones got them all
5. u'll start prayer n fasting believing God wud giv u another,but at the end of the day believing the only gud male is the pastor on the alter hence always going for family counseling with your pastor
6.u'll work on your temper,jealous self,accept him or someone else,but from the start be dedicated in your relationship(dedication I mean nt in making meals or doing dishes,but by defining the type of man u want and if u feel the one u have can be mended by u to fit into your ideal man,u do that,that is 1 of d essence of dates & courtship,have common grand for communication, satisfy him and make him focused at satisfying u too, let him understand he’snt if u think he’s not, after all that is one way to tell him he’s bothered at a point in life if he has started loosing touch).

In all, modify all the opinion u have gotten and make the best…u didn’t have the ability to deal with it nicely, we cant give u 100% of all u need from us…it’ll still need u to make d decision

@all: all the poster needed was HELP, not you all coming on here, trade to show your skill on how u despise males/females….you can never know what it means to be a female even if you have one as a wife for 200yrs same way no female knows what it means to be a male…I bet you…u DO NOT…just like being a ga-y,les-b or bi-se*.This competition b/w both se*/x abt who is worse,am I the only one seeing its not helping?, everyday I see an old man/woman…I could read b/w their stare …”I wish I had another/better life”…comments here are too baised,we must make every effort to stick to that n saying things dat are dirty at the other bcz he/she does nt believe in your opinion…how does it serve a GOOD purpose?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by mimiade(f): 5:17pm On May 04, 2011
@here, nice 1 but my dear when you forgive someone you no longer tolerate him, you don't see him as who he was before,you accept him back whole heartedly, forgetting his past mistake and moving on with him, so i will say amongst all your options all i can say is @poster forgive him move ahead, remember life is all about forgiveness and that means forgetting the past and reaching out for those things that lies ahead.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by HotieTima(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2011
may dear leave him and find someone there coz no matter how many chances u give him he will always repeat the same thing
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by biolabee(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2011
here

na true talk u talk
i feel ur post
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by http(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

may dear leave him and find someone there coz no matter how many chances u give him he will always repeat the same thing

This one wey u talk na lie, cos if its you, i know you won't let go, so stop giving false advise you can't do yourself haba!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by http(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2011
@Hotie Tima.

you take small arrange if its you for that profile wink

Make we relate now grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

@akin

believe me when i say you are the epitome of dumbness.
from the phrases highlighted above i have confirmed that you are indeed dumb.

your adjectives for qualifying women shows that you are still in the era of our pot bellied, bald headed and egotistic fore fathers

i will not give you the satisfaction of arguing further with you,
someone like you can only spill foolishness.

your reasons for cheating is your problem,  not mine, if you need to cheat to convince yourself that you are a man
then best of luck.

what i know is that an abnormal attitude comes from an abnormal, mind.

my posts across NL shows that i take no prisoners. i have tried to be objective as i can, it is not my fault that you can't comprehend
simple logic.

have a nice day.

You couldnt have said this any better bros, I also have to believe the crap he typed is from an abnormal mind sad
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by rizenangel: 10:49am On May 05, 2011
madam,if you like free ur ting for anoda lady,na you loose, dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey full
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by laurynkay: 11:49am On May 05, 2011
Almost a similar case with mine, Guys can be douche bags. they say it's in their nature to cheat but seriously, it really unfair to we ladies. my dear, the ball is in ur court, make the decision as for me, i have left mine for good. i believe in the future, don't dwell in the past.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by abakiki(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2011
Well, people make mistakes. He could really be repentant. But the answer lies with you girlfriend. Do u think u can handle a cheater? some ladies can, while some others do not have the stomach to (probably will take a gun and shoot the guy if they had one). Also if u were already married to him, what would you do? probably make him suffer a little and then forgive him. Do not let the answers you get here confuse you. look into your heart and you will know your next line of action.
Cheers.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by abakiki(f): 2:25pm On May 05, 2011
Well, people make mistakes. He could really be repentant. But the answer lies with you girlfriend. Do u think u can handle a cheater? some ladies can, while some others do not have the stomach to (probably will take a gun and shoot the guy if they had one). Also if u were already married to him, what would you do? probably make him suffer a little and then forgive him. Do not let the answers you get here confuse you. look into your heart and you will know your next line of action.
Cheers.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Bolarge1(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2011
Baby!
The most important issue here is if you love him and he loves you.
Cheating on you does not mean the game is over.
It only takes the grace of God for a man not to cheat on his spouse.
The world is full of beautiful, pretty, intelligent creatures of God and we are confused.There is no Most Beautiful Girl in the world, but one of the most beautiful girl in the world is what we have. Likewise men.
Once former president of the USA did it to his wife but both later became an international figure even till now.
I expected God to have punished him not ever to be risen to such position in life but this God is a merciful God.
Your guy can repent and later become the first citizen 2mr or even make heaven.
Let's learn to forgive one another.If we were God that means the world would have ended since.
Take him back after some tough rejection to let him know you are not happy about it. Do not be ignorant about the devices of the Devil it might means the Devil has seen the future of your relationship to be great and he wanted to terminate it now and either him or you must be the tool the Devil will use. Remember he successfully use Judas Ischariot and he missed the great glory of God as a Disciple, Watch out and embrace him back. Life continues.It will never be written on his face that he had cheated on you. Happy Married Life in advance.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by D328babe: 3:02pm On May 05, 2011
Why is it so hard for some ladies to understand that a sexual mistake from the man can be forgiven?

its hard and dissappointing to know that your man cheated on you, it takes time to heal. but its not the only reason why good homes fall apart.

you cant just walk away from a man because he cheated.

if all women walked away,then we would only be a generation away from extinction.

-------------------------------------------------------

good advice
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 05, 2011
@OP
we all react to the issue of cheating in various ways. and i want to assume that the reason you are devastated by this is that you have never done this it to him.
well you can look at it from one point, if you have not caught him cheating on you for the past four years, then first questions you should be asking are
1. why now?
2. have you always been around each other for the past four years.
3. have you ever had reasons to suspect him of cheating?
4. what have people been saying about him to you?

while i could go on about questions to ask i will like to stop at these few.

now onto answers and their meaning, the issue of cheating is not peculiar to your man alone, so also the reasons differ from person to person.

1. to find out why now, you will have to sit down and talk about it, find out why he choose this time to get caught, or whatever excuse he has got to do what he did, reasons might be, he was at the wrong place and got hooked by the 'hot' babe, secondly he wanted to do it before you guys got married,
thirdly he didn't know what came over him and he is truly sorry. amongst the host of reasons he might give to you, don't let him tell you that, it was the devils work or some silly excuse that don't add up. the purpose of this talk is to get into his psych, and understand his reasons, trust me you will be shocked at what you could learn when you are calm with such issues.

2. if you had been around each other for the past four years and you have not caught him once, then its either he was very smart and respectful, or he is telling you the truth, meaning he didn't know what came over him and he is truly sorry. but if you have not been that much together, i mean in same environment where you get to see each other often, then believe me he is a born cheat. you anly outsmarted him this time that was why you caught him.

3. if you have ever had reasons to suspect him before now, that was possibly your guts feeling or rather instincts telling you that something was wrong, and please don't ignore your instincts, they are mostly right.

4. if you tell me that people have not been talking about him to you then i will say you are not being truthful. this is the time to get real, and evaluate what you have heard, this is time to cross check fact and fictions, how often have you been told about his randy behaviours be truthful to yourself, or you could go on a fact finding mission, ask questions. at this stage it is not about digging for dirt, you just want to know how far rotten the apple is, trust me some apples are just fresh on the outside only.

after doing your careful analysis make a decision and pray, that is if you believe in it. believe me it works wonders, the choice of a life partner is not a joke its a very serious issue. if the decision you made gives you peace after praying then go with it. if not please toe the opposite path.

then as for the guys who say cheating is a normal thing, you guys are simply hopeless,
just because you cheat does not make it alright,
why i can't blame you for cheating i certainly won't accept your ideology on the issue.

if men can cheat then women should do too. after all we are created equal.
talking about hormones, you should also know that along with that you were created with the ability to choose.
it is your choice that makes you what you are not your hormones.

my theory is simple what you condone you will eventually become.
we have told so much lies that eventually we start living a lie.
and eventually cheat our very own self of the happiness we deserve.
thats all cheating can ever bring.

a grown man's response. thank you.
OP, this is the only thing you should read.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by stillme(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2011
Every guys cheat. Dnt break up with him because he cheats. There's no tendency dat the next guy u want to date wont cheat on you.
Forgive him and let him realise dat u r deeply hurt.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 06, 2011

if men can cheat then women
should do too. after all we are
created equal.

This is not only a fallacious argument, it is also dubious and exceedingly hypocritical - and a brazen manifestation of unrivalled sophistry. Only a pus.s.ie-whipped man can make this claim.

Now, listen read: since "after all" we are "created equal", why is it 'inappropriate' for a random chick I meet in the street to stop me and say 'hello, you're tall and handsome and I'm so attracted to you, do you mind if I take you out for dinner, so we could get to know each other better"? How come it is unheard of for a young woman to woo a man relentlessly, directly and openly - spending her money buying him gifts and all in order to 'win' his love, while he laps it all up and wastes time 'thinking' about it? Why is it 'abnormal' for girls/women to be the ones bothering themselves on how to make money, buy a nice car, get a good job, build/rent a good house etc in order to stand a chance of being qualified to ask a fine man out or ask for his hand in marriage? Why is it acceptable for a woman to be a full time housewife who earns fat sums of money as allowance from a rich husband - yet a jobless 'house husband' is deemed a 'lazy' and 'unambitious' 'loser', and is the butt of jokes and hisses by the well-to-do wife and her friends? ? ?

May God punish anyone who claims that man and woman are equal in view of the above circumstances. In certain European (or some oriental) societies where women have developed to the level as described above, yes I agree they may be considered equal to men. But here in Nigeria? Again God punish any fool who even insinuates anything close to equality. When that day comes when a woman would buy me more gifts than I can ever hope to buy her, stop me in the street and directly ask me out, ask for my hand in marriage and bear all the associated costs, worry her head to death on how to earn money and 'take care' of me - while I only think of shopping and laze at home watching 'Africa Magic', spend spend spend on me while I reward her with nothing more than sex, etc THEN and ONLY THEN would I relinquish the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to cheat to her. They can't keep thinking they can have their cake and eat it too. Nonsense.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by HARDDON: 1:56am On May 06, 2011
mehn, im sad! how cud ur guy be so dull?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 2:18am On May 06, 2011
pro01:

This is not only a fallacious argument, it is also dubious and exceedingly hypocritical - and a brazen manifestation of unrivalled sophistry. Only a pus.s.ie-whipped man can make this claim.

Now, listen read: since "after all" we are "created equal", why is it 'inappropriate' for a random chick I meet in the street to stop me and say 'hello, you're tall and handsome and I'm so attracted to you, do you mind if I take you out for dinner, so we could get to know each other better"? How come it is unheard of for a young woman to woo a man relentlessly, directly and openly - spending her money buying him gifts and all in order to 'win' his love, while he laps it all up and wastes time 'thinking' about it? Why is it 'abnormal' for girls/women to be the ones bothering themselves on how to make money, buy a nice car, get a good job, build/rent a good house etc in order to stand a chance of being qualified to ask a fine man out or ask for his hand in marriage? Why is it acceptable for a woman to be a full time housewife who earns fat sums of money as allowance from a rich husband - yet a jobless 'house husband' is deemed a 'lazy' and 'unambitious' 'loser', and is the butt of jokes and hisses by the well-to-do wife and her friends? ? ?

May God punish anyone who claims that man and woman are equal in view of the above circumstances. In certain European (or some oriental) societies where women have developed to the level as described above, yes I agree they may be considered equal to men. But here in Nigeria? Again God punish any fool who even insinuates anything close to equality. When that day comes when a woman would buy me more gifts than I can ever hope to buy her, stop me in the street and directly ask me out, ask for my hand in marriage and bear all the associated costs, worry her head to death on how to earn money and 'take care' of me - while I only think of shopping and laze at home watching 'Africa Magic', spend spend spend on me while I reward her with nothing more than sex, etc THEN and ONLY THEN would I relinquish the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to cheat to her. They can't keep thinking they can have their cake and eat it too. Nonsense.

Different competencies doesn't make one gender superior over the other.  Ignorant humans set those laws into place NOT GOD.  God specifically states that his love IS EQUALLY GIVEN TO MAN.   God doesn't favor man over woman and if God did - he would have given the MALE SPECIES the ability to create another human being.  He would have given the MALE SPECIES the ability to NOT BECOME IMPOTENT with OLD AGE.

Woman was given the right to craft another human being - our bodies incubated you and brought you to this world; our bodies were given the ability to climax numerous times and we don't get impotent with age, even in menopause we can have an org.asm.  Also, as women, when pregnant we can choose how YOU POP OUT.  We can care for our bodies and cultivate you in the womb to be genius or El Stupido depending on how we take care of ourselves during your incubation period.  BIG PIMPIN

Basically if you want to start swinging your ol' balls around to see whose are bigger and better and who has been blessed more by God - let me tell you this one buddy - I thank God I was born a woman as I feel that we received the higher end of the blessings.  We have bosom.s - YOU DON'T.  We have intellect and beauty.  And enough common sense to be humble, modest, fearless.  We can shut up long enough to take direction without having to constantly be the captain going down with the ship.  We can bail and still look good from a distance.  We don't always feel the need to hold the reins on sinking ideas scared to let go for fear of looking weak and failure-like.  We can say I'm sorry and bow out gracefully and still be admired for our deference while dealing WITH YOU.

Also "inappropriate" is STRICTLY A "VIEW POINT."  Depending on what soil you stand is what affects that POINT OF VIEW.  Remember that.

So when you jump on a thread of this sort yammering about your maleness being more superior than our femaleness.  You need to think again MY FRIEND.

Now go on and Grab yourself a big fat piece of that cake pro01.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On May 06, 2011
Shy-One:

Different competencies doesn't make one gender superior over the other.  Ignorant humans set those laws into place NOT GOD.  God specifically states that his love IS EQUALLY GIVEN TO MAN.   God doesn't favor man over woman and if God did - he would have given the MALE SPECIES the ability to create another human being.  He would have given the MALE SPECIES the ability to NOT BECOME IMPOTENT with OLD AGE.

Woman was given the right to craft another human being - our bodies incubated you and brought you to this world; our bodies were given the ability to climax numerous times and we don't get impotent with age, even in menopause we can have an org.asm.  Also, as women, when pregnant we can choose how YOU POP OUT.  We can care for our bodies and cultivate you in the womb to be genius or El Stupido depending on how we take care of ourselves during your incubation period. BIG PIMPIN

Basically if you want to start swinging your ol' balls around to see whose are bigger and better and who has been blessed more by God - let me tell you this one buddy - I thank God I was born a woman as I feel that we received the higher end of the blessings.

Also "inappropriate" is STRICTLY A "VIEW POINT."  Depending on what soil you stand is what affects that POINT OF VIEW.  Remember that.

So when you jump on a thread of this sort yammering about your maleness being more superior than our femaleness.  You need to think again MY FRIEND.

Now go on and Grab yourself a big fat piece of that cake pro01. 

Thank you suga. kiss kiss I was going to type something similar to that but you beat me to the punch. I am going to beat you to the punch next time! tongue smiley
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 2:44am On May 06, 2011
thank you boo boo

Yayyyy for Mrs. Chima.

FYI: I just added some more - I was modifying. I have to stop that actually.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by nmdbs239(m): 2:49am On May 06, 2011
I am new and do not speak as solid as the rest of your with your oo and ahhha and what-not.

If you found your fiance cheating on you after 4 years, I would ask you why you have not married before now. I suppose once a cheater, always a cheater. It would be a huge breach. Nobody can tell you what you have (value) in your patner. If they mean forever for you than work the problem from that stand-point; whether or not he is going to accept your forgiveness in a way that will sustain future loyalty. If you find that the cheating is depraved and many secrets have been kept from you over the years, then I would consider liquidating your relationship. There is something deeply disturbing about a person who feels they have God's permission to steal the love of another person, theft because they were not willing to operate at a standard that God expected - which is where the love originates. In the end, do not be afraid of being a sucker (so long as it is only for your partner) as you cannot be faulted if you tolerate the abuse and are entirely loyal yet it all ends. You will be able to say you put your 100% in, just do not get in to tit-for-tat, that is a no-no.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by MrsChima(f): 2:54am On May 06, 2011
Shy-One:

thank you boo boo

Yayyyy for Mrs. Chima.

FYI: I just added some more - I was modifying. I have to stop that actually.

It was perfectly fine to me.  You said everything that need to be said so I deleted my response didn't want the guy to feel like he getting arse whooped twice.

It seem though people are taking the fact that "man" was created first means they are above "woman" which in the book of Genesis specifically states that a man leave his father and mother and cleaved to the wife didn't say he is above the woman or beneath the woman.  Also it said that the woman is part of the male meaning his other half not his foot or his knee but his rib and the rib is located on the side of a human body so symbolically that how a man and woman should be.  

If God wanted a woman to be on the ground of a man he would have used a toe or a heel instead of a rib.  But chauvinist men won't see that they see helpmate and submission they get excited not reading the rest of the biblical passage.  

Women got that bad too picking bible verses that best suits them too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Caribbeans Hate Africans / How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? / I've Found Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.