Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? (24414 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2011
Just forgive him

am sure its the first time he is cheating grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Exponental(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2011
Before u answer the questions below, choose a pass mark between 50%-90%. Just be truthful while answering. if he meets ur pass mark, give his a second chance, if not, decide if u will ignore d pass mark stuff or not.

Provided u av not sexually starved him, consider these questions:
1. Is he really sorry (from experience)
2. Do u think if he truly changes in his attitude, u dont mind assuming nothing ever happened
3. Does he respect u
4. Av u ever cheated on him too (d bitter truth)
5. Do u find happiness in him whenever u are 2geda
6. Does he av a promising future
7. His ex, do they av contrary stature 2 urs
8. Does ur heart still feel for him (2 heir is human, 2 4give is Ddivine)

If he scores well, give him a 2nd Chance!!

'He probably might be sending his exs off!!!!' lol grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Joe50(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2011
Husband scarce for town oooo, no try leave am ooo, make una settle una self.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 3:37pm On May 02, 2011
Joe50:

Husband scarce for town oooo, no try leave am ooo, make una settle una self.
grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 3:38pm On May 02, 2011
tom28:

cheesy Maybe he likes girls with big yansh and big bosoms.You cant blame him if it was the girl who seduced him by shaking her massive backside at him makouusa style. grin

Another ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin

we kant blame our women, they have the biggest as[i]s[/i] around
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by tEsLim(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2011
Poster sound like a man. Lame liar.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Another ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin

we kant blame our women, they have the biggest as[i]s[/i] around

True thing my brotha and by the way which man fit resist a woman with a fat backside.They know how to work that ass to kep your blood hot!
This is why i say when a guy wants to date a girl who should go for a girl tht has the physical assests that he wants in a woman.If u are a man who likes women with big yansh then make sure the girlfriend you have also has big yansh and if u the type who loves slender tall women then make sure your girlfriend is like tht.I am saying this because if the physical assets tht u want in a woman is posessed by ur girlfriend then it would be hard for you to cheat on her grin
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 3:49pm On May 02, 2011
^well said bruv, our Nigerian women boast of the biggest arses around in the world
I have a friend back in Lagos who fell into a gutter while looking @ a lady' arse, may God continue to watch over us
his children and save us from arses temptation cool
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Princek12(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2011
tom28:

True thing my brotha and by the way which man fit resist a woman with a fat backside.They know how to work that backside to kep your blood hot!
This is why i say when a guy wants to date a girl who should go for a girl tht has the physical assests that he wants in a woman.If u are a man who likes women with big yansh then make sure the girlfriend you have also has big yansh and if u the type who loves slender tall women then make sure your girlfriend is like tht.I am saying this because if the physical assets tht u want in a woman is posessed by your girlfriend then it would be hard for you to cheat on her grin

True talk. Poster, I would advise you to break up with him. Once you taste a girl with  a big ikebe, it is hard to go back, especially if you like girls with big ikebes. Trust me, he will continue to find girls with big ikebes.

It is funny how some guys always say that it is not about the look. Give me a break. If your girlfriend does not have the physical assets you desire in a woman, it is hard to stay faithful.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 4:16pm On May 02, 2011
grin grin grin Theprince is here again!!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by horny4u(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2011
Don't let him give you a complex.
Genevieve's type is in high demand (see Kate Middleton)
and the attack and defence mechanism club are in high demand too.
Take him back if you can forgive and forget but make sure he begs like crazy and is truly scared of losing you.
But you might need to take up a course in 007 moves as once a roving eye always a roving eye.
By the way invest in packets of condoms and make sure to always forget them at his place by mistake.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by mojounited(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2011
horny4u:

Don't let him give you a complex.
Genevieve's type is in high demand (see Kate Middleton)
and the attack and defence mechanism club are in high demand too.
Take him back if you can forgive and forget but make sure he begs like crazy and is truly scared of losing you.
But you might need to take up a course in 007 moves as once a roving eye always a roving eye.
By the way invest in packets of condoms and make sure to always forget them at his place by mistake.
cheesy ^ horny4u toh bad o! You speak like the 007 course tutor yourself; lemme come enrole in the tutorials jor. .funny ish
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by marabout(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2011
What every woman must realise is that most men will cheat on them at some point. the first time can be 3 years or 25 years into marriage.

I guess monogamy doesn't quite suit men. because women don't like to hear the truth, men will of course always deny it. They simply descend on you when you say the truth. Even the West that brought monogamy, cheating is a common thing here. So we're all basically wallowing in hypocrisy.

I have never cheated but then I am a very busy man. Lots of people have plenty of free time to play away.
Anyway, it is difficult enough meeting all the needs and attention a woman requires exept you don't mind being a poor quality dad/husband/partner.

A family member was in a similar situation years back. Her fiance impregnated another girl just weeks away from wedding day. My advice was simple: if you'd divorce him if this was after your wedding, then don't marry him. If you both have enough stuff  in common and you'd try to resolve it as a married couple and not walk away, then you may consider  forgiving him. Afterall he can hardly do worse. I told my family member that most men will cheat given the opportunity. You must be aware of this and have no illusions. She thanked me for my straight talking.

They got married and have kids now and seem happy together. If he has continued cheating, he has not been caught yet.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Bishop(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2011
Only very few men dont do what he did,others do it in top secret with fear of their supposed spouse in mind, howeve,with the situationa at hand one can conclude that your guy can only change in the near future perharps, if u cant leave with it you dump him, for the other guy who will respect well enough and careful to hid his deeds, i.e if he is not among the very very few.frank talk
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by otiigba1(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2011
grin grin  o boy! make u go find yourself another okpeke!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by defemz(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2011
You are the only one to decide. No one else cant
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2011
Why is it so hard for some ladies to understand that a sexual mistake from the man can be forgiven?

its hard and dissappointing to know that your man cheated on you, it takes time to heal. but its not the only reason why good homes fall apart.

you cant just walk away from a man because he cheated.

if all women walked away,then we would only be a generation away from extinction.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by mecussey(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2011
Poster guys see it differently; some like booty but would not want to settle than with it. Some want to try it because it's attractive but in the end discovers nothing extraordinary and many other reasons. Your guy may like it but would not want to settle than with it but with somebody like you. It's also possible he just wanted to try it for the first time and see what it feels like. I would advise you to forgive your guy first and let your body language tell him that you have been disappointed. You may withdraw a little bit from the intimate relationship to something platonic
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by biggiedol: 5:31pm On May 02, 2011
Are u a saint?? babe we all do it,you do it also,just because u caught him,what if you where the one he caught,can you proof you have cheated on him Abeg eee
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by bist: 5:38pm On May 02, 2011
shum the bloody mofo and cum to me for it is said "only me shall make u fisher of men", u dnt have to blame ur eff up fiance, for the juice in ur congo wud hav been dried up frm four years of constant cabling, for it is all said that "man shall not leave by bread alone" and varieties is the spice of life, use ur wida eyez.

, who no cum no go knw,
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by annawhite(f): 6:01pm On May 02, 2011
Kai! Don't leave him,its their nature to cheat!
But ur post sounds like a man!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by MissEZ(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2011
at Poster,

Forget all them peeps telling you to beg for forgiveness and crap like that, DUMP HIS ASS. You engageed to the dude and he is still cheating on you. Thats an immature, irresponsible dude right there. A man who truly loves you will stay faithful. We have some lame ass people walking this earth. How i go apoplogize for another persons misbehavior. That is pure BS. Leave the mofo and move on with your life. 4 years is a long time i know, but marriage is a lifetime. Would you want to spend it chasing off other women cos ur husband is an ass and cant control himself? I think not
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by chibest5(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2011
I will advice that you try and do something about your backside if you want that wedding of yours to go on as planned or gurl 4get it.

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ck296(f): 7:41pm On May 02, 2011
@Eddy gave a very powerful advice here,breaking up wit him,doesnt garantee u meeting an angel outside,who u might date again for 4yrs+,ask urself wat r his +ve attributes,y did he do dat? R u denying him affection,nt sex cos ur nt married,dialogue wit him and grow up
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2011
Guys prefer babes with sexy buttocks.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 7:44pm On May 02, 2011
[size=4pt]KAI!! see NYASH!! shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by sexylogan(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2011
Orikinla:

Guys prefer babes with sexy buttocks.

lmao
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by obelisk(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2011
he is begging that he want you back and that he is sorry right?
oya now,forgive him and take him back.
dont be unforgiving.
two wrong dont make a right.
moreover weigh all the good he has dont against this shallow distraction! cheesy
ok! seriously,go back to your man and stop stalking.Talking is better.trust me.trust instills trust.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by vislabraye(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2011
Warnin signs, be careful!!!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by sexylogan(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2011
obelisk:

he is begging that he want you back and that he is sorry right?
[b]oya now,forgive him and take him back.[/b]dont be unforgiving.
two wrong dont make a right.
moreover weigh all the good he has dont against this shallow distraction! cheesy
ok! seriously,go back to your man and stop stalking.Talking is better.trust me.trust instills trust.

WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Caribbeans Hate Africans / How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? / I've Found Love On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.