Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? (24409 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Kelvinj(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2011
eddy1977:

@ shy one,

is the fiancee the only cheater in the world?

didnt bill clinton do the same to hillary? did you see hillary run away?

you dont know the other qualities of the fiancee. he may be intelligent and wealthy.

@ poster,

are you gonna let another woman snatch your fiancee away from you? its not like the fiancee's d i ck will vanish or stop functioning. the man just needed a side kick.you gonna quit just because he got some p us sy from outside?

hell no. go back to him and show him that you can fu ck better than that other woman.

some of you ladies need to be carefull with your quitting habits. you quit too early.

our mothers never gave up on our fathers because of side kicks. no.they fought back.they claimed back what was theirs.

dont let another woman snatch your man away.
lwkmd, this guy, u wont kill me,
@poster,
something must have made ur fiance cheat on u. Cos u cant tell me another girl was in a bed u were meant 2 be as at that time,
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 6:12am On May 01, 2011
@ Poster

Do you believe in the bible?

"The sins of the father pass to the son" --- Do you plan on having children by this man? Need I say more? Find out if your fiancee has a dad that cheats. Let's see if the bible speaks truth.

You are being shown what this man's weaknesses are, don't listen to us

Look at him, realize that there is a HUGE POSSIBILITY that this woman will be one of many to come - even after the marriage.

Your children will see this behavior as normal such as some of the male writers - telling you to go get your man {cheaters belong only to themselves, the gossipers and newspaper writers as those are the ones who will share his story, which will be your story if you marry him}.

You have also been advised to get in a phocking contest - maybe you can phock him into being your husband by allowing him to stretch your va-jay-jay walls to an unrecognizable proportion before he leaves you for another - leaving you as leftover scraps for a man who would love you enough to be faithful and wait on you as you wait on him.

You have been assumed to be a naughty woman and it is your fault that the "dangling stinking beast" between his legs can't maintain its integrity.

I'm sorry I will take a broke, busted and disgusted man over a wealthy cheater who is also a liar as they can never be trusted.  A loyal, honest broke man can change his lot in life and make money.  A cheater will keep you down, depressed, embarrassed, insecure and in constant doubt about your place in the home, his life and his heart.

You better have a very strong constitution, a heart of stone, a thick skin, ability to look the other way.  Cheaters are never satisfied; save every dime you can get your hands on - their is a strong likelihood that you will be replaced on many different levels.

Good luck if you marry him.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 6:21am On May 01, 2011
@ shy one

you just exposed yourself.

in one line you talk about the bible and sins etc, in the next you are using curse words. this prooves that you are living in a fantasy world.

come down to reality. you talk as if the poster is an hinoncent woman.

you need to get real. those people you see staying married for life and living happily,have had to forgive each other.
the strength of any stable relationship is forgiveness. you will be surprised to know what our parents forgave each other to stay married.
its the real world baby.not hollywood.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 6:26am On May 01, 2011
you don't have to lie on me because I didn't agree with you

I am not cursing

Jesus turned over tables and got violent - many of you writers have WRONGLY aligned your thought with Christians being complacent and not "down to earth" people - TRY TO BE A LITTLE BIT AWARE OF the contents of the bible.

Every marriage doesn't consist of one spouse cheating while the other spouse forgives.

Your awareness of  what makes "a long marriage" doesn't make a "healthy and happy marriage full of few regrets."

There are men and women who don't cheat

Why would you encourage a woman to SETTLE?  She isn't married yet - she still has an ability to choose THE RIGHT MATE.

CAN YOUR WOMAN CHEAT ON YOU?

Come on down to earth and answer that question.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 6:38am On May 01, 2011
@ Eddy

Hollywood isn't a good example.  Few marriages last in Hollywood.

The real world is what you make it.  You are in charge of your video - she is still putting her life together and she can choose - a cheater he has proven himself to be.

@ OP

The Sins of the Father - Thank God You Found Out Before any Nuptials - This is Your Chance to Now Make An Informed Choice. You Make The Wrong Choice - "You Only Have Yourself To Blame."
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2011
My woman is a free human being. i am not perfect. so, yes she can cheat.she has a choice.she is not my slave.

i will not expose her and tell the world about it. if my woman cheats on me, i will take it as a wakeup call to change my life.

men and women have different reasons for cheating.from what i know, if a woman cheats,often times the man must have been doing something wrong.

my point in my commentary is to take it easy.we are emotional beings,and we easily walk away from issues because of our feelings.we should coof off and analyse issues first.
is there something i can do to prevent this?

like the original poster. she has to cool off and use her head.judging from her thread, i can guarantee that she will do herself alot of good by going back to her man and apologize.
she is violent,insecure,manipulative and irresponsible.

do you get my point?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by michelo70: 6:43am On May 01, 2011
you must have starved the poor guy that's why he went out to in the first place,
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by MMM2(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2011
some men just dey fall my hands dis dayz.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 6:52am On May 01, 2011
@ Eddy:

There is such thing as a mistake and a definite act.

He didn't slip and fall on new puzzy.  He invited another woman into his bed.  This isn't an accident to be forgiven.  It also isn't an act that should be condemned or judged by hanging the guy on a tree.

This is a discussion on a thread with a young woman getting ready to make a "LIFE ALTERING DECISION ABOUT HER NEXT 40-50 YEARS."

It is daft to equate going to her bf's house as stalking.  And ludicrous to tell the poster to apologize because her fiance who pledged himself to her DID intentionally misplace his peenis in a va-jay-jay that didn't belong to her.   So she should apologize for his intentional act of betrayal, apologize for her going to his/her fiancee's home and apologize for getting upset.

He has misled her to believe that he "loves her." His receipt of her level 3 tsunami should come with thanks that he didn't push her richter any higher.

"My woman is a free human being" - yeaaaahhh right!!! You know you don't even believe that one.  Let her cheat 1977 - let her cheat - your tenor will jump soprano octaves.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 6:56am On May 01, 2011
Also - you must not get out often

Many people cheat because they enjoy new and different and the stay-at-home loyal partner didn't do anything wrong.

Denver huh?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2011
whats up with denver?

r u in denver ?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 10:24am On May 01, 2011
where is she, shes dissappeared

i bet another dude bought her blackberry and human hair

shes refusing 2 speak up
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Wyntah: 10:56am On May 01, 2011
Gurl,u dont go playing SSS wit a man unless u have the mind to make drastic decision. I tink the important question is how does he treat u?if he cares for u then why are u checking him?now dat u know that he is a cheat like 90percent men,what will you do about itif u dump him can u say with confidence dat the next faithful guy will luv u enough to marry you or will it be another unfaithful relationship?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by obowunmi(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2011
@ OP: are you looking for green card or papers ? Find a man that makes you happy and does not cheat on you --- there are a few out there. Look well or be ready to deal with a man that cheats on you constantly ---- begin of think of your man as a shared property.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by ShyOne(f): 4:23pm On May 01, 2011
eddy1977:

whats up with denver?

r u in denver ?

Noooo

I just know the Ft. Collins Colorado area VERY WELL

There is no place quite like Colorado - loved the locals in that area - very non-assuming, laid back, the living is easy. College Town - Colorado State University

Freezing though

the scenery is breathtaking

Have you every stayed in a cabin up in the mountains in Colorado? The architect of the homes - I can write a book about. Light a fire in the fireplace, feel and see the snow through a pane of glass. Listen to the wind tear through the mountains.

{shy-one tears up missing days gone by}

My dad died in Colorado - never a finer man to meet.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by eddy1977(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2011
I know
colorado is a very friendly state.

been to fort collins and loveland many times.
my favorite is colorado springs. natural beauty. i stayed in a few cabins in florissant.

i love the state.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2011
190:

where is she, shes dissappeared

i bet another dude bought her blackberry and human hair

shes refusing 2 speak up

smh!

@op,if u think you can move on with the relationship like nothing happened, i mean wvout having trust issues and unnecessary insecurity problems,then i'd advise you forgive him, On the contrary,if u knw u wudnt be able to get ova it and get jelous at the sight of ur fiance with endowed lady(ies), den save ur seld the stress and quit,

YOUR CHOICE!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by fawazbruce: 10:29pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by atiku07(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2011
Gurl let me give u just one important advice; Go back 2 your man be a bold enough to claim wat belongs 2 u, by leaving your man makes u a slacker undecided undecided undecided.
And moreover wat gives u de impression dat de next guy is not gonna cheat on u or would even love u 2 de extent of marrying u sad sad sad. Babe there is one bitter truth it's a man's world tongue tongue tongue. U made very big mistake by stalking your man, infact i would say u r lucky he is still begging u if it were 2 be someone else him 4 show u pepe cheesy cheesy cheesy. moreover u r not doing sumtin right at 5am u r supposed 2 be on that bed with your fiance wink wink wink search urself gurl  angry angry angry angry
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by cooldrill: 12:20am On May 02, 2011
so sad, cry
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by nnenaeze(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2011
break up with him!!!!!!!!!!! if he can cheat once he can do it again!!!! angry angry
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by LUKINGUY(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2011
@Poster

Different opinions

The truth is 80percent of the world population of men are cheaters. You caught him made you know he was cheating. You fired him yet he still recall or re-apply. It show there is real Luv between both of you which is the most important. I believe he was helpless finding himself with extra sexy and busty proteinious
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by esteduca(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2011
It depends on what you feel. If you know you will not forget this cheat and you will never trust him anymore is better to break.
I know anyway a lot of people who is accepting the cheats of the partner as this seems to give a sort of stability to the marriage.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by CrudeOil1(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2011
You should forgive him because you two have come a long way and it seems he is very remorseful about what he has done. If you dump him, you might end up with a man who cheats on you without remorse. You should try and give a chance, but you have to be careful.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by forkadict(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2011
@ OP.
Do you reside in Nigeria or in dreamland
Let me tell you. In Nigeria of today, the only set of guys that will not cheat on their girlfriends are guys that are restrained based on their religion (conc born again christains), or guys that do not have what it takes to get chics (broke guys or guys without swag) or guys with low sex drive. Guys who don't fall into any of the categories above and who stick to thier girlfriends strictly because of the love they have for their girlfriends are very very few. So if you ditch your present guy, what is the probability that you will end up with a secular guy who's got money and swag, and also has a high sex drive but who will not cheat on you now or in the near or far future
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Joshgun21(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2011
You should follow your heart but if I were in your situation I would dump his ass !
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by comechop(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2011
M M M:

some men just dey fall my hands dis dayz.

true talk. well that makes correct guys like we even in higher demand cheesy
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2011
Do something about your flat yansh and small boobies,i'm sure that is why your fiance went for the lady.In case you need help on how to increase them,I will do it for you free of charge.So don't hesitate to get across to me.Good luck !
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 2:56pm On May 02, 2011
fork adict:

@ OP.
Do you reside in Nigeria or in dreamland
Let me tell you. In Nigeria of today, the only set of guys that will not cheat on their girlfriends are guys that are restrained based on their religion (conc born again christains), or guys that do not have what it takes to get chics (broke guys or guys without swag) or guys with low sex drive. Guys who don't fall into any of the categories above and who stick to thier girlfriends strictly because of the love they have for their girlfriends are very very few. So if you ditch your present guy, what is the probability that you will end up with a secular guy who's got money and swag, and also has a high sex drive but who will not cheat on you now or in the near or far future

well spoken like a real Nigerian!! cool cool
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2011
Do men "cheat"? Perhaps somebody is forgeting that society allows well-to-do men multiple female partners. Many highly respected and successful men have harems; ever seen a woman with two husbands? So what exactly does "cheat" mean in the context of man who is only exercising some of the freedoms society confers on his species? Lol. How counter-intuitive. The only men who I know to be faithful to one woman are pathetically broke men who have all of the world's sorrows on their heads, or men who's d1cks have been 'amputated'. Forget the so called born again bars'tards; as long a man is at least moderately well-to-do, he will entertain himself with the succulence of young dames. Even comfortable men who have low sex drives or perpetually hibernating d1cks would still have some fine voluptuous mistresses on the side to at least provide some sort of sensual entertainment.

@ Topic,

More men are becoming silly wimps these days. How come a fine, comfortable young man would have to 'beg' for love from one random, plain female? *shrieks in horror*! When there are countless females of all bodily dimensions yearning to have even a piece of him? Smh.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2011
pro01:

Do men "cheat"? Perhaps somebody is forgeting that society allows well-to-do men multiple female partners. Many highly respected and successful men have harems; ever seen a woman with two husbands? So what exactly does "cheat" mean in the context of man who is only exercising some of the freedoms society confers on his species? Lol. How counter-intuitive. The only men who I know to be faithful to one woman are pathetically broke men who have all of the world's sorrows on their heads, or men who's d1cks have been 'amputated'. Forget the so called born again bars'tards; as long a man is at least moderately well-to-do, he will entertain himself with the succulence of young dames. Even comfortable men who have low sex drives or perpetually hibernating d1cks would still have some fine voluptuous mistresses on the side to at least provide some sort of sensual entertainment.

@ Topic,

More men are becoming silly wimps these days. How come a fine, comfortable young man would have to 'beg' for love from one random, plain female? *shrieks in horror*! When there are countless females of all bodily dimensions yearning to have even a piece of him? Smh.
No,they only improvise.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 02, 2011
cheesy Maybe he likes girls with big yansh and big boobies.You cant blame him if it was the girl who seduced him by shaking her massive ass at him makouusa style. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.