Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? (24408 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by chines4(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2011
Can someone tell me how many times that we need to forgive the ppl that wrong us. Based on what Jesus said. I was watching a christian program yesterday and the presenter said for you to have a successful marriage you need to forgive u'r spouse any many times are he/she wronged u. Check u'r Bible oooo Jesus said 70X7= 490.00
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by akpanbaba: 3:46pm On May 10, 2011
Baby, i am sure your fiance's apartment is house fellowship centre and i am of the opinion that the lady in question came for house fellowhip or counselling.It could be all night prayers and needed the brother to pray with her .So nothing spoil
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Arakangudu: 6:08pm On May 10, 2011
I'll advise you to move on. an advice for future relationships - Don't go to your BF's house univited and without prior info.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by pgirl1: 10:12am On May 11, 2011
marry him oooo
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Aku1(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2011
In all honesty, it is very painful to realize that a man you love dearly cheated on you. I dont think this is enough to break up with him cos where would you find a faithful man at this time and age.
Lets be realistic to avoid making the mistake over and over again. I would understand if you break up with him for another man that would be faithful but is that obtainable? Where would you find him? Maybe in mars.

I am one of those that strongly believe in being faithful to a partner and that is only possible by God's grace and power. I am not able to do this on my own. I am fully dependent on God in my quest and efforts to abide by the laws on the almighty God.

For women that so crave for a faithful man (which of course some deserve), ensure that he is a man of truth and one focused on serving God with all power and might.

Touching on the point that you saw him with a woman of a different spec, it does not necessarily mean that he prefers that config to yours. I am in for very slim girls and in the past i had an ex that natured. after a while i started to crave for a gal with a significant amount of flesh and that didn't mean that i wanted to do away with my preferred spec. All i wanted at that point was to taste a different kind of job. simple.

So my dear, if you can forgive him pls do and if not then walk away. To avoid a similar repetition u have to commit ur kind of man fully to the hands of God. that is the only sure way is being associated with a man that would be a blessing to you in all things. Of course you know the prerequisite to achieving this, move very close to God and create a father and child relationship.

All the best and God bless.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by girlkell(f): 10:28pm On May 11, 2011
i think you should give him a chance to redeem himself,no one is perfect you knw nd shit happens.you would want d same if it was you.4yrs aint beans.if your above 26 your not gettin any younger!!!
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 5:05am On May 14, 2011
Kick her no gud piece of arse to the curbs

there are too much women out there to worry bout one piece of shiiit,

if a lady cheats on you, disobeys your direct order/command, refuses to change or drop her bad habit/friends, nags, cant cook, then kick her no gud

piece of arse to the curbs, for every one lady there are 3 in line waiting to replace her angry
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Effiko(m): 5:45am On May 14, 2011
190:

Kick her no gud piece of arse to the curbs

there are too much women out there to worry bout one piece of shiiit,

if a lady cheats on you, disobeys your direct order/command, refuses to change or drop her bad habit/friends, nags, cant cook, then kick her no gud

piece of arse to the curbs, for every one lady there are 3 in line waiting to replace her angry

. . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by 190: 5:48am On May 14, 2011
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by malaria(f): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
@harakiri,na wa 4 u.u'r talking 2 a broken hart.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Kunbee: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2011
Any update
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by cherishgeorge(f): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
@poster, ma candid advice is for u to forgive him nd u both shuld go on,d devil u knw is beta dan d angel u dnt knw o SHIKENA!afteral wat makes u tink u r gonna c a faithful type?
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by magdalenalisa: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by diva90: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
If I were you, I would move ahead and not even look back. And if u decide to go ahead....just get ready to deal with all the lies and more issues of infidelity cos he will keep doing it. Once a cheat, always a cheat. Some men have no self discipline and it will take extreme measures to keep them in check
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by omorem: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2012
he is a guy,so please free him,although if it was you the man caught in the act that is the end of the marriage because if a man meets his so called fiancee having another affair then the lady should be thrown into the bin especially if the man meets all her needs,but since its on his side pls,you cant beat a man to it. it happens on a daily basis with men,but dont let it be you as a female because if its you,prayer sef no fit make the fiancee marry you again ohh.
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by olumaxi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
rockchic: Dated him for 4 and half years. And for the first time, i caught him cheating. He was acting funny for two days, so i ambushed him, went to his house at 5am, lo and behold, a babe was in his house, in the room. Turns out they met a week ago, and he invited her over, and she came to spend the night. Anyway, she left to her own house, after which i broke up with him immediately in anger.

Its about two weeks now, ex-fiance still begging and begging for a second chance. The thing that pained me most is that the girl is not like me at all. She is kinda like Mercy-Johnson backside with cossy ojioakor front side, while me i am a lepacious genevieve body type, so it was obvious that he wanted more than me body could offer.

He claims this is the first time which i doubt of course, and wants us to still go ahead with the relationship and our planned wedding. If you were in my shoes what would you do? will you forgive a cheat?
u shld even b glad dat he cares 4 u..al men r polygamous,even those dat claim to b holy clamour 4 mor of dem bigbarca and manU..
Re: Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 12:10am On May 31, 2015
Yemmyc:
~Op u shld knw wat is gud 4 u.hmmm wat if u get married 2 him nd is eyes ar stil on d mercy johnson kinda galz.
husband scarce o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / How Long Should A Woman Wait For A Man To Get His Act Together? / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date