Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? (26489 Views)

Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Kccheechy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
If you must tell me you have to be very detailed about it, I mean like: explain the act itself and how long it lasted.

If you can't do this don't bother telling me.
this is me... I want to hear every detail even if it's going to hurt me. I can Imagine a girl telling me she cheated on me by mistake!! She has to explain how it was a mistake!!
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by WoundedLamb: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpicture001:
Dont tell me just change ur ways for good
You'd probably feel terrible if you hear about it somewhere else sometime in the future even after she has changed.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
When I was naive, I'd say, tell me, tell me every little splitting detail. But now I know better. What you don't know cannot kill you.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by KingintheNorth(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You'd probably feel terrible if you hear about it somewhere else sometime in the future even after she has changed.

U de try
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by WoundedLamb: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingintheNorth:

U de try

How sir?
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kccheechy:
this is me... I want to hear every detail even if it's going to hurt me. I can Imagine a girl telling me she cheated on me by mistake!! She has to explain how it was a mistake!!
She went to a party and got drunk
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by bigpicture001: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

For me ..i dont worry much about ppl's past..i have mine also. Just be a good person whose change have reflected in ur character.

I wouldnt even ask you .....its just aboutbme and u
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Mojir(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpicture001:
Dont tell me just change ur ways for good

Most times, the change you are craving for MAY never come until confession is made. It is not easy though!

I come on peace
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by bigpicture001: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mojir:

Most times, the change you are craving for MAY never come until confession is made. It is not easy though!

I come on peace

Lol....the person really isnt ready for change...if she is....no one needs to tell an adult to change
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by WoundedLamb: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

For me ..i dont worry much about ppl's past..i have mine also. Just be a good person whose change have reflected in ur character.

Well, that would the case if it was about her life before you guys met. But if she cheated while you were already dating, and then you find out yourself much later, what guarantee would you have that she has changed?
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by bigpicture001: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Well, that would the case if it was about her life before you guys met. But if she cheated while you were already dating, and then you find out yourself much later, what guarantee would you have that she has changed?

She broke a trust...now its up to her to keep it secret...i wont investigate cuz i need more time to chase money....
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by WoundedLamb: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

She broke a trust...now its up to her to keep it secret...i wont investigate cuz i need more time to chase money....

I see
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by falcon01: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:
Hbecomes a trending video on facet, twitter,Snapchat to see in Dallas.
Not if There's no one recording wink
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by xavierx: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Oliverhnnamdi: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Try more
Don't give up
U go soon chop
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by stanliwise(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
KingintheNorth:

Everybody cheats sha,one way or another
Randy men & Olosho quote
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by stanliwise(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpicture001:

Its cool you shouldn't worry about people past but it is also true that everyone is a bundle of their past present and who they choose to be,

So no matter how hard we try we would somehow deal with the past.
So i would advice you to have an understanding of your partner and by implications the past would be included but mainly those relevant for the future
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Hoodyrich(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Somethings are better of if unknown
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by debbydams(f): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2021
ndidigood:
is not easy o
Is heartbreaking.
yes,but when u have the feeling that all men cheats u won't get hurt ..a Man once told me that all men cheat, I was like wow,he said only a foolish man Will let his wife know. Omorr at that point I don't v any problem and I won't go stalking someone's son or check my spouse phone, peace of mind is good o,nd if he told me he cheated on me..I'll forgive o but its very rare for a man to open up to that level cool
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by placeofallure(f): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

But in this context OP means sex, I should suppose.

Could you expanciate this your position?

There's no such word as expanciate in the English vocabulary. You meant to write "expatiate" I suppose?

If my partner cheats on me, his crime would be lighter if he told me. Yeah!
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
placeofallure:

There's no such word as expanciate in the English vocabulary. You meant to write "expatiate" I suppose?

If my partner cheats on me, his crime would be lighter if he told me. Yeah!

Lols, thanks for the observations, I spelt it from the pronunciation. Lols, yes I meant to say that.

Yes I also side with your submission on cheating. But I'd rather prefer it never happens in my relationship. Hence my position on seeking a lady or guy willing to commit at your level, i.e don't look for a fvck boy/girl or someone that doesn't think you're a big deal, when you want the commitment that comes from people seeking to settle down or serious and sincere about life, at that level, every adjustments is made for the general happiness of the greater good, and commitment here is fairly absolute.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by placeofallure(f): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, thanks for the observations, I spelt it from the pronunciation. Lols, yes I meant to say that.

Yes I also side with your submission on cheating. But I'd rather prefer it never happens in my relationship. Hence my position on seeking a lady or guy willing to commit at your level, i.e don't look for a fvck boy/girl or someone that doesn't think you're a big deal, when you want the commitment that comes from people seeking to settle down or serious and sincere about life, at that level, every adjustments is made for the general happiness of the greater good, and commitment here is fairly absolute.

I absolutely agree.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by redcliff: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

I agree about confession in a marital relationship, but I find it unnecessary if you're still at the courting stage. If you cheat on me, the God I serve will expose you, so you better repent and beg God not to expose your shenanigans to me because if He does, my trust in you will be shattered and never fully regained.

Ishilove, I wont cheat on you. When are we going to marry?

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
redcliff:

Ishilove, I wont cheat on you. When are we going to marry?
Lol. I'm not single, neither am I searching
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by redcliff: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

You never hear side man before abi?

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by HabaHaba: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Tell me, Simple. If I find out, there will be grave consequences.

And by the way why would a lady I'm dating cheat? Hmmm

Because shits happens!

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Emekayoung(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Tell me, Simple. If I find out, there will be grave consequences.

And by the way why would a lady I'm dating cheat? Hmmm
That's the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2021
redcliff:

You never hear side man before abi?
LMAO. Side man ko, side manabbqgrills ni. Get thee behind me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by gbegemaster(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

This is a complicated response to a simple question. Smh
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
gbegemaster:
This is a complicated response to a simple question. Smh
My honey pie! Where have you been? cheesy
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by sageb: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:
My honey pie! Where have you been? cheesy
if J111333 see this one, he will be shocked like President Buhari
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
sageb:

if J111333 see this one, he will be shocked like President Buhari
J111 don deactivate tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.