Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? (26520 Views)

Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by gbegemaster(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

My honey pie! Where have you been? cheesy
Hahaha. Around. I see this man called Buhari is still here too cheesy
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
gbegemaster:
Hahaha. Around. I see this man called Buhari is still here too cheesy
Around where? Your number no dey ever go

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by gbegemaster(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Around where? Your number no dey ever go
Lol. I dey around wait make I find VPN take call you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Truthabulabula(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
No confession.
Share it.

Accept and call off the relationship.
Lot o girls in tha elm street.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
gbegemaster:
Lol. I dey around wait make I find VPN take call you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just negodu.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by ndidigood(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
debbydams:
yes,but when u have the feeling that all men cheats u won't get hurt ..a Man once told me that all men cheat, I was like wow,he said only a foolish man Will let his wife know. Omorr at that point I don't v any problem and I won't go stalking someone's son or check my spouse phone, peace of mind is good o,nd if he told me he cheated on me..I'll forgive o but its very rare for a man to open up to that level cool
is good to check phone sometimes bc when he feels u don't know he overdo.
Found out he has bn cheating snc we got married with a particular girl.
He come home weekend so he has time to flirt.
This is someone that loves me so much.
I nearly died bc of what I read on his phone.
If l didn't c l would not believe he can type that.
He has bn begging, swearing it wouldn't happen again.
Even though is painful but m happy bc it has empowered me to get what l want without pity.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by debbydams(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
ndidigood:
is good to check phone sometimes bc when he feels u don't know he overdo.
Found out he has bn cheating snc we got married with a particular girl.
He come home weekend so he has time to flirt.
This is someone that loves me so much.
I nearly died bc of what I read on his phone.
If l didn't c l would not believe he can type that.
He has bn begging, swearing it wouldn't happen again.
Even though is painful but m happy bc it has empowered me to get what l want without pity.
you right but to someone like me I won't forget nd nothing can make me trust a man that cheat if I find out so its best I don't know..I won't forget
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by ndidigood(f): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
debbydams:
you right but to someone like me I won't forget nd nothing can make me trust a man that cheat if I find out so its best I don't know..I won't forget
what if he contract HIV? who will be d next victim?
I find it hard to forgive but m trying.
I freak out all d time.since Sept last year is still fresh.
His cup was full bc l was awz dreaming dragging him with someone but he kept denying until I saw everything.
No woman Wii c what l saw and remain same .
Most people were shocked especially close friends.
He behaved grossly irresponsibly.really heartbreaking.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by ndidigood(f): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
debbydams:
you know d funniest part l have never loved him less but never will l trust him again.
His is my first,one and only.
The kind of begging and swearing, kneeling l hv gotten can wake d death but thinking of him opening his body for a girl for over a decade freaks me out.
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
KingintheNorth:
Would you rather have your partner confess that they cheated on you or keep it to themselves?

If any one wants to cheat, cheat and keep it secret

Nothing hurts as you, getting to know that your partner cheats
Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by debbydams(f): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
ndidigood:
what if he contract HIV? who will be d next victim?
I find it hard to forgive but m trying.
I freak out all d time.since Sept last year is still fresh.
His cup was full bc l was awz dreaming dragging him with someone but he kept denying until I saw everything.
No woman Wii c what l saw and remain same .
Most people were shocked especially close friends.
He behaved grossly irresponsibly.really heartbreaking.
embarassed embarassedit is well..may God have mercy on our men

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? by debbydams(f): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
ndidigood:
you know d funniest part l have never loved him less but never will l trust him again.
His is my first,one and only.
The kind of begging and swearing, kneeling l hv gotten can wake d death but thinking of him opening his body for a girl for over a decade freaks me out.
hu mm mm..ma'am I can feel what u are feeling..the lord will strengthen you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.