Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? (38913 Views)

5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays / 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays. / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Competition is now very stiff

How tho?
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by YoungboyNBA(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2021
I dey this list honestly speaking.

Abeg,if you hide your face you no go see person help you or dey with you,so I have to be honest.

I'm now interested in a relationship . I'm 22 from Niger Delta, any girl interested you can mention me with your contact details ASAP. wink I'm even ready to simp for you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Hideki(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2021
It is a bit difficult these days looking at the present economic situation of the country. Young men are scared of relationships. The financial implications of marriage etc but like I will continue to say: Marry on that low income, pray and work smart .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by kumulus(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
The last paragraph tho...

*sighs
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 30, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Stay single have peace of mind....

And loneliness that can lead you to poor relationship decisions in future.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by neighbourhud: 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
The answer is in the question.
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by SpecialNwa: 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
I need a companion..
Loneless is killing me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Vlibray: 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Mpanyi: 4:28pm On May 30, 2021
I have be asking myself this question too.
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2021
Money Money Money

Especially for the guys.

No Money no love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by omoharry(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2021
The Bad economy .. this is not the best of times to bring children into this harsh & insecure country without proper financial provision for them .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2021
richmond500:
Some are sadists and relationship doesn't fit them
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by moneyissweet(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
Because no one wants to associate with a sadist
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by smiliyB(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
We plentyyy oo and you're right on point. We want those that don't want us, that's life sha cry Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Kokaine(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2021
Life is more expensive than before. Its not easy to run a hone on less than 300k monthly. Most people are still harbouring the hopes of relocating to a country where at least the rule of law is respected by all. Even If they work in hotels there or are drivers, they can get married and keep a decent home.

Here, people are stressed and don't believe in love any more.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Originalsly: 4:35pm On May 30, 2021
Bafanna02:

Ladies don't like we the nice guys

Nice guy posing as a female... deception ... but doesn't see this as a reason why these girls refuse to date.... trust issue.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2021
obinna58:
I really want to get into relationship but due to Nigeria's current economy I dare not.

Loneliness sucks especially when you see people loving up but you can't.
Everything is not about money, my man.

Economic and commercial considerations will be relegated to the background with the right woman.

There's nothing like the sweet companionship of a lover to ameliorate the effects of harsh economic realities.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Belial06: 4:37pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Tying oneself down to just one toto is not an easy decision.

I prefer to remain single so I can be eating a different soup every week cheesy
[/s]
Kai this one is a talkative

This is what happens when a man has little thinking power and just fills the void with talking and talking

Guy you are a talkative

You talk too damn much , what the hell!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Hezmatosky: 4:37pm On May 30, 2021
OP I don't know your definition of decency. Hear this o, That someone dose not have time for relationships dose not make him/her decent o, that someone is feeling too pompous doesn't count as being decent too o. That someone is seeing herself as better than every man around but go outside to import men to her house is also not decency o. By the way, decency can not be used when it comes to relationships. Sex alone is dirty. You can eat every other food with decency, but when it comes to sex, there's no decency in it. It is Raw vs Smackdown angry abi you don see person wey go buy suit of 100k because he wan use am kpokri?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Emeka71(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2021
GreenDee:
So true!!! Many are scared of making mistakes.
Hello babe; please can we talk ¿
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
They are single because Mad people are everywhere and they make the decent look jew or not representing.

They rather go for that dude or lady that spends on them , date them and get beaten up before coming to cry tits and bloods on Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Deydontknow(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
Unu esuwago aki oyibo nsugbe

Question: why are so many young people single?

Answer: Because majority of the marriege age bracket are jobless and can't afford to foot a family bill or even pay bride price.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Kokaine(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
nenyewrites:

And loneliness that can lead you to poor relationship decisions in future.
yeah... And even death in the event if a medical emergency like high bp at night. A partner could really be of help in such an event. Its easier to wake a partner up for help than call for help

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by smiliyB(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Because decent people are looking for decent people too.
So true and too complicated cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by SavageResponse(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
Everyone must not get married

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by cvarinzechukwu: 4:41pm On May 30, 2021
Seeing nice guys as mugu

4 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by pickatyouu: 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
Cos they look decent but might have to much pride and drama to go with it.
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by constant1960: 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari is the reason

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
obinna58:
I really want to get into relationship but due to Nigeria's current economy I dare not.

Loneliness sucks especially when you see people loving up but you can't.

Now am crying for being lonely again
Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by SGANIVA(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2021
well for people like us , decent , God fearing and own my own business but can't find a wife , don't know my problem or don't know the cause . don't feel lonely most times

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by frenzzy2(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2021
Because they always hav d taught that any guy coming after dem want to chop and go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.