Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill (8571 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by ceede2: 4:31pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So she's over at your place, you try to touch her and she's like "No, i don't want to have sex" Or "I'm not in the mood", bro you are a complete fool if you act all nice and maybe even say "I respect your choices" You are a full blown SIMP!
DON'T BUY THAT SHIIT! You deserve that pvvcy!

She is not on her period and she is not stressed out because of work or other work related things! The fact that she's in your house without the above barriers simply shows she is capable of having sex or maybe even h0rny in the first place!
If she is denying you sex at this point, it is simply because she wants to manipulate you into something that would only favour her(makavelism)

So instead of falling for this nonsense,pick up your phone and call another girl(you can also fake this) right in front of her and tell her to leave because another chick is coming to replace her! If she is sensible enough she would give you what you want or just leave(this way you have gotten rid of the time wasting b1tch)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
Some people never found time to be happy because they are too busy trying to be strong.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Ethereal0110(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2021
Some people came to this world to 4ck thier life away.
With the way them dey carry 4ck for head.

TheGidRedpiller:
So she's over at your place, you try to touch her and she's like "No, i don't want to have sex" Or "I'm not in the mood", bro you are a complete fool if you act all nice and maybe even say "I respect your choices" You are a full blown SIMP!

She is not on her period and she is not stressed out because of work or other work related things! The fact that she's in your house without the above barriers simply shows she is capable of having sex or maybe even h0rny in the first place!
If she is denying you sex at this point, it is simply because she wants to manipulate you into something that would only favour her(makavelism)

So instead of falling for this nonsense,pick up your phone and call another girl(you can also fake this) right in front of her and tell her to leave because another chick is coming to replace her! If she is sensible enough she would give you what you want or just leave(this way you have gotten rid of the time wasting b1tch)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

and WY will a wife zip up for the husband,na means of punishment?

LOL happens all the time. Women lose libido after marraige apparently.
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by bluefilm: 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

This is implicit coercion to obtain sex.

Mind you, you can be sued for rape afterwards.

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Redpillers, pls see this comment i quoted as a piece of advice, because if you cheat, its a problem
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2021
bluefilm:

This is implicit coercion to obtain sex.
Mind you, you can be sued for rape afterwards.
OK
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Lordbinsmar: 6:46pm On May 31, 2021
Tango123:

Bro, no need to call another person in her presence.

What i simply do is let her be. And i will never demand for it again until she begs for it. Its simple

I remember back in the days, later at night, she was naked begging me, i refused, even though dick was standing. I simply gently pushed her away and slept. She begged till morning and i didnt bulge.

Another babe some years later, again she refused to give me sex. I said ok. Fine. The weather was hot as it was a hot period. No nepa as our transformer was bad. We were alone in my place. A big comfortable apartment. Most of the time, we were both stark naked because of heat. I never touched her, i never asked for it again. On the last night before she left, she initiated a discussion to discuss our future, we ended up bleeping.

So yes, never beg for pussy. Never pay for it. Both of u enjoy it. She wants it as much as u want it. If u ask and she says no, just get it from somwone else, on another day. But dont make drama out of it.

You are as wise as King Solomon in the Holy Bible grin grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

and I hope you will also agree men don't find their wife attractive after marriage , since it's a normality that women lose libido after marriage ....all I see in your statement is that marriage is a trap set by females to entangle the life of men

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:27pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

and I hope you will also agree men don't find their wife attractive after marriage , since it's a normality that women lose libido after marriage ....all I see in your statement is that marriage is a trap set by females to entangle the life of men

Look up sexless marraiges, both sexes are culpable.
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:34pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Look up sexless marraiges, bothe sexes are culpable.

sexless marriage is more like an open relationship ,do as you will ,and pretty lady I wouldn't like us bring in western culture of marriage into our talk, Bec you and I kw they don't have culture,,who goes in to a marriage to maintain a sexless marriage, what is your main reason for marriage,base on Contract?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

and I hope you will also agree men don't find their wife attractive after marriage , since it's a normality that women lose libido after marriage ....all I see in your statement is that marriage is a trap set by females to entangle the lifes of men
Thats just the bitter truth!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

sexless marriage is more like an open relationship ,do as you will ,and pretty lady I wouldn't like us bring in western culture of marriage into our talk, Bec you and I kw they don't have culture,,who goes in to a marriage to maintain a sexless marriage, what is your main reason for marriage,base on Contract?

Western culture of marraige? You think only westerners are sex starved in their marraiges?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

Western marriage is actually now the dream of every woman, where they get to do anyhow in their husband's house and still be termed rightly by society. Our forefathers were really wise, thats why they could marry countless wives and still be in total charge! But today's men can't even control one because we made the mistake of giving them privileges and now they are all loose!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats just the bitter truth!
look up sexless marraiges before you start patting your bro on the back.
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Western marriage is actually now the dream of every woman, where they get to do anyhow in their husband's house and still be termed rightly by society. Our forefathers were really wise, thats why they could marry countless wives and still be in total charge! But today's men can't even control one because we made the mistake of giving them privileges and now they are all loose!

You want to be able to beat your wife without consequences?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Western culture of marraige? You think only westerners are sex starved in their marraiges?
The women literally control the sex in western marriages, stop argueing like you have a point!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:44pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

and now I see why the number of single mother mostly in the black African community are on the high rise , Bec we (ladies) tend to imitate what doesn't suit our own society ...now I see why most black guys will prefer to go marry a white lady than his own community african lady ,
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:46pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The women literally control the sex in western marriages, stop argueing like you have a point!

she should bring more points,and I will tell her where mostly ladies who play the game have landed them selfs ,siting lonely at home with a dog or a cat to console them selfs
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:
look up sexless marraiges before you start patting your bro on the back.
Sexless marriage is wack! i'm sure feminism advocated that shiit and of course simps are obliging
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:48pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

and you feel it's okay for a marriage to be sex starve ,and you still call that marriage ,,gosh
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

You want to be able to beat your wife without consequences?
Who said anything about hitting women? do you asimilate at all?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:
and you feel it's okay for a marriage to be sex starve ,and you still call that marriage ,,gosh

Where did I say that?
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Sexless marriage is wack! i'm sure feminism advocated that shiit and of course simps are obliging

Did you look up the term at all?

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:
I'm really going to have to create a thread on how stupid sexless marriage is
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Where did I say that?
of course you just did ,for you to state a sexless starve marriage then you literally advocate for it ,cudoes to you pretty lady
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

and now I see why the number of single mother mostly in the black African community are on the high rise , Bec we (ladies) tend to imitate what doesn't suit our own society ...now I see why most black guys will prefer to go marry a white lady than his own community african lady ,
Wait, you are female?

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:55pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm really going to have to create a thread on how stupid sexless marriage is
feel free bro ,marriage was seen as an institution but now it's now a contract that isnot even contracted properly ,who does a sexless marriage ,I just can't imagine the kind of wack life both couple's ,are they even couples ,hiss
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

of course you just did ,for you to state a sexless starve marriage then you literally advocate for it ,cudoes to you pretty lady

You're an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

Fvvck it, i will make the thread tomorrow!
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wait, you are female?
,,,becus I use we ,nooo a dude man ,,, painting a picture for a young lady man
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
larryking540:

feel free bro ,marriage was seen as an institution but now it's now a contract that isnot even contracted properly ,who does a sexless marriage ,I just can't imagine the kind of wack life both couple's ,are they even couples ,hiss
Tomorrow
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by larryking540: 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

You're an ignoramus.
you are welcome ,it's a man's world,not the other way round

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go / My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.