Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill (8615 Views)

Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by annro101(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
kaykaybillion:
Which kind weed this Redpills children the smoke ?

Owerri is burning I deh vex, whoever created this trash them go rape your sister.

RedDickPill
. Omo you no get joy o lol

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by bepositive11: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OK!

When I say that you will never find true love, I mean if you remain toxic like this. You get what you give. I hope that you will eventually heal. I hope that you will eventually find true love like I have. Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2021
bepositive11:

When I say that you will never find true love, I mean if you remain toxic like this. You get what you give. I hope that you will eventually heal. I hope that you will eventually find true love like I have. Good luck bro
You are very funny though because we all know you can't find what doesn't exist in the first place
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by alphaNomega: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You have to let her understand that she's not that special, that way she knows that there are other girls out there who would willingly give themselves out to you without the stress she's making you go through!

Nah...let it go man. If you're actually getting pĂșssy you will have nothing to prove
Re: GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill by Firstandonly(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
chatinent:
The real simps are you guys forming alpha.

No quarrels. Just ask me how and I'll give you three reasons that will surprise you.
correct guy, abeg share the format with me, no mind that yaba left

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now / My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look) / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.