Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Women Of Allah's Paradise - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Women Of Allah's Paradise (3892 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Christian Prince: Amazing Description Of Allah’s Paradise (jannah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah is the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob

Exodus 6
2And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My name the Lord I did not make Myself known to them.

God Almighty - Almighty Allah

Yes Allah only revealed the Gospel to Jesus not Paul, Peter and so on.

Definitely not the God of Paul and his likes.

Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

If Allah is not the God of Paul , why is the Qur'an claiming it was Allah who sent Paul ,Peter and John to Antioch ?

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
إِذْ أَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوٓا إِنَّآ إِلَيْكُمْ مُّرْسَلُونَ
"When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said, "Indeed, we are messengers to you.""
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 14)

Where can we find this Gospel sent by Allah in the Qur'an?

These questions are very important because the Gospel must have a divine purposes which needs to be fulfilled.

Which of the books of the Gospels In the Bible do you believe is authentic?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by sagenaija: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah is the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob

Exodus 6

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My name the Lord I did not make Myself known to them.

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Yahweh.
Is Allah also known as Yahweh?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

Quote the Bible verses Please to show the genealogy!

And show us the proof that Allah is a moon God!

Qur'an chapter 1:1-2

Did you see how the name of your god is written in the two verses? Why are the names different?

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
sagenaija:

That guy is as silly as his prophet who is a caravan robber grin
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
enilove:

If Allah is not the God of Paul , why is the Qur'an claiming it was Allah who sent Paul ,Peter and John to Antioch ?

إِذْ أَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوٓا إِنَّآ إِلَيْكُمْ مُّرْسَلُونَ
"When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said, "Indeed, we are messengers to you.""

These questions are very important because the Gospel must have a divine purposes which needs to be fulfilled.

This is the dilemma of abdools, but since they are bunch of donkeys (as their prophet call them) they won't think for themselves.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by AntiChristian: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hendtime:

Qur'an chapter 1:1-2

Did you see how the name of your god is written in the two verses? Why are the names different?

I will answer your question and hopefully it will help you bring the moon god out!

In the first verse of the Qu'ran, the "Allah" carries a Kasra due to it being preceded by "Alhamd". The "Hamzah" here is wasl.

The second verse has "Lam" joined to "Allah" which also gives it a Kasra to form Lillahi which means belongs to Allah.

How does this spell moon?

In Arabic grammar this is common and is extensively used in the Qu'ran.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
sagenaija:

Hendtime:

That guy is as silly as his prophet who is a caravan robber grin
Exodus 6

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My name the Lord I did not make Myself known to them

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's God was "God Almighty meaning Almighty Allah in Arabic"

I think the question you should ask is "is Yahweh also Allah" since he is the one claiming to be the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon e.t.c and none of them know God as Yahweh except Moses even Jesus, Apostle paul didn't call God "Yahwe" instead "Father" and "Eli".

Question: Why is God responding to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when called "God Almighty aka Almighty Allah" since his name is Yahweh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2021
haekymbahd:

Exodus 6

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My name the Lord I did not make Myself known to them

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's God was "God Almighty meaning Almighty Allah in Arabic"

I think the question you should ask is "is Yahweh also Allah" since he is the one claiming to be the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon e.t.c and none of them know God as Yahweh except Moses even Jesus, Apostle paul didn't call God "Yahwe" instead "Father" and "Eli".

Question: Why is God responding to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob when called "God Almighty aka Almighty Allah" since his name is Yahweh?

Yahweh is not the same as Al - Lah, when will you use your brain?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 2:51am On Jul 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

I will answer your question and hopefully it will help you bring the moon god out!

In the first verse of the Qu'ran, the "Allah" carries a Kasra due to it being preceded by "Alhamd". The "Hamzah" here is wasl.

The second verse has "Lam" joined to "Allah" which also gives it a Kasra to form Lillahi which means belongs to Allah.

How does this spell moon?

In Arabic grammar this is common and is extensively used in the Qu'ran.

Lies! Are you related to Pinocchio?
The first verse has the Arabic letter aleph / alif (whichever you prefer) and it stand for the equivalent of THE in English language grin
However, in the second verse alif disappeared and was replaced with "لي" (li) after إله‎ iLah (the god/diety) cheesy which could either mean MINE, TO ME, or simply TO

Deal with it man
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 4:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Hendtime:

This is the dilemma of abdools, but since they are bunch of donkeys (as their prophet call them) they won't think for themselves.

enilove:

The Quran didn't give names of the messengers or exact location of the event"

Also Antioch is where non Israelites accepted christianity in mass while the Quran verse is talking about people who rejected the messengers and were strengthen with a third. Eventually they were punished by God

Allah SWT said:

"It was not but one shout, and immediately they were extinguished."
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 29)

But there is no evidence that Antioch was destroy at any time during apostle Paul era.

Also Antioch was under Rome at the time of Prophet Jesus and there is no evidence he sent any of his disciple to Antioch. Anyone not sent by Allah or by his prophet cannot be called a messenger of Allah even if he preaches the message of God on his own accord.

The theme of the message was to warn the quraish that if they should disbelieve like the former people they will face the same consequence face by them. Antioch believed Paul and he had success over there. Hence it can never be Paul.

enilove:

Jesus preached the Gospel while alive and he told his disciples to spread the Gospel. They don't have to right whatsoever to add or subtract from the Gospel of Jesus.

Moreover non of Jesus followers who were supposed to be legit eye witnesses wrote any of the Gospel. The authors such as Mark, Luke, and John said they got the message from eyewitness it means there has to be a form of document they copied from cos it likely the disciples wrote the Gospel themselves but lost now

enilove:

Non of the books of the Bible can be relied on due to the fact that the authors didn't site the eye witnesses or documents they copied from.

Mark the earliest Gospels stopped at Mark 16:8 in the earliest manuscript. But 12 or More verses where later added after Mark must have been dead himself.

Example John 1:1 Jesus never said this himself alive how did John knew this that Mark, Mathew, and Luke didn't know

Also 1 John 5:7 has been confirmed to be a fabrication of the Bible it was not found in the original manuscript.

Even the earlier Christians (Jewish Christians) were not in support of Paul because Jesus himself and his disciples were Jews. Paul went to a non Israel location (Antioch) to convert gentiles in mass. Forming his own religion and splitting from the earlier Christians (Nazarene)

Even Paul had issues with Peter and James the brother of Jesus. If the Gospel was really clear to all Christians as a whole there wouldn't have to be a meeting at the council of Nicea 325 A. D. In a debate of whether Jesus was God or not by scholars of Christianity 325 years after Jesus what is the role of Jesus Holy spirit.

So I believe Allah needed to send atleast one more messenger to clear the confusion among mankind and to guide to the truth.

So the Quran came to show the truth in the Bible and eliminate the false statements in it.

So non can actually be trusted 100%. The Jewish Christians would not have followed today's bible of which Paul wrote more than Half of it.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 71)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 4:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Hendtime:

Yahweh is not the same as Al - Lah, when will you use your brain?
Funny, can't believe this is coming from someone who worships Jesus and not Yahweh so you know more than Jews who worship Yahweh.

The God of Abraham (Allah) is not the same as the God of Moses (Yahweh), when will you use your brain?

Abraham never told us his God had a son, Moses never told us his God had a begotten son, Muhammad never told us his God has a son. Jesus never said he was a begotten son of God.

Your God (God of Paul) Jesus has a begotten son so he is not my God stick to yours let me stick to mine.

Or is Jesus the second born because Israel is the first born

Exodus 4
22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

Even the Jews who prays to Yahweh day and night knew Yahweh had no son.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by AntiChristian: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Hendtime:

Lies! Are you related to Pinocchio?
The first verse has the Arabic letter aleph / alif (whichever you prefer) and it stand for the equivalent of THE in English language grin
However, in the second verse alif disappeared and was replaced with "لي" (li) after إله‎ iLah (the god/diety) cheesy which could either mean MINE, TO ME, or simply TO

Deal with it man

Where is the lie? Something you don't even know much about!

Allah is different from Lillah. The latter is a combination of Li and Allah! And as i said it means belonging to Allah.

Where's the lie and where's the moon?

The second Allah doesn't need Alif due to the "li" that was added.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
haekymbahd:

The Quran didn't give names of the messengers or exact location of the event"

Also Antioch is where non Israelites accepted christianity in mass while the Quran verse is talking about people who rejected the messengers and were strengthen with a third. Eventually they were punished by God

Allah SWT said:

"It was not but one shout, and immediately they were extinguished."
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 29)

But there is no evidence that Antioch was destroy at any time during apostle Paul era.

Also Antioch was under Rome at the time of Prophet Jesus and there is no evidence he sent any of his disciple to Antioch. Anyone not sent by Allah or by his prophet cannot be called a messenger of Allah even if he preaches the message of God on his own accord.

The theme of the message was to warn the quraish that if they should disbelieve like the former people they will face the same consequence face by them. Antioch believed Paul and he had success over there. Hence it can never be Paul.

Jesus preached the Gospel while alive and he told his disciples to spread the Gospel. They don't have to right whatsoever to add or subtract from the Gospel of Jesus.

Moreover non of Jesus followers who were supposed to be legit eye witnesses wrote any of the Gospel. The authors such as Mark, Luke, and John said they got the message from eyewitness it means there has to be a form of document they copied from cos it likely the disciples wrote the Gospel themselves but lost now

Non of the books of the Bible can be relied on due to the fact that the authors didn't site the eye witnesses or documents they copied from.

Mark the earliest Gospels stopped at Mark 16:8 in the earliest manuscript. But 12 or More verses where later added after Mark must have been dead himself.

Example John 1:1 Jesus never said this himself alive how did John knew this that Mark, Mathew, and Luke didn't know

Also 1 John 5:7 has been confirmed to be a fabrication of the Bible it was not found in the original manuscript.

Even the earlier Christians (Jewish Christians) were not in support of Paul because Jesus himself and his disciples were Jews. Paul went to a non Israel location (Antioch) to convert gentiles in mass. Forming his own religion and splitting from the earlier Christians (Nazarene)

Even Paul had issues with Peter and James the brother of Jesus. If the Gospel was really clear to all Christians as a whole there wouldn't have to be a meeting at the council of Nicea 325 A. D. In a debate of whether Jesus was God or not by scholars of Christianity 325 years after Jesus what is the role of Jesus Holy spirit.

So I believe Allah needed to send atleast one more messenger to clear the confusion among mankind and to guide to the truth.

So the Quran came to show the truth in the Bible and eliminate the false statements in it.

So non can actually be trusted 100%. The Jewish Christians would not have followed today's bible of which Paul wrote more than Half of it.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 71)

Your assertions has been trashed long ago even before you were born grin I don't know what expired documents you are reading.
All the account of the gospel was written between AD 33 and AD 70 which are very much earlier than your fraudulent hoely Qur'an which is riddled with many holes according to one of you cheesy (you can ask Mohammed Hijab and Yassir Qadhi)
The lie that the Quran was transmitted by Mohammed to his companions and his companions to their own companion or students have been found to be lies. Uthman burn other quranic manuscripts and wrote his own version in 5 copies sent to 5 cities which were under the control of Islamic rulers to preserve the Quran in the original Quraish dialect, however this is a lie because there's no way anyone could write in an Arabic dialect that earlier as there were no diacritics in the Arabic language that early grin
In fact if Muslims insist on Uthmanic qirat then we would ask you for at least one copy of Uthmanic Quran grin

Today there are more than 30 Quranic versions in the world. The most popular that most Muslims (especially Suni) chose to use was printed in Egypt. This is the Hafs qirat, Hafs was said to be a liar by one of the acclaimed rightly guarded caliphs. All of Hafs Hadiths were rejected but the same Hafs version of Quran is in use today by majority Muslims. Isn't this embarrassing? Anyway, nothing could be embarrassing to Muslims as hadiths has been found to be seriously ridiculous.

Everytime Mohammed claim he receive new revelation he is either adding things to suit his sexual fantasy or his personal lust grin grin

Abegi make laugh no kee me
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by awosod(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Salam aleikum brothers and sisters,
Let's safe you of stress for the forthcoming Eid celebration. We can help you buy and deliver Rams/Cow to your muslims clients/customers anywhere within the country for sallah, at affordable costs. We promise to give you a good deal within your budget. Don't hesitate to contact us on Call/WhatsApp on these numbers:
Barka de Sallah in advance.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
haekymbahd:
First of all I am grateful to God for making me a Muslim..

Do you think at all, have you ever for once in your life criticize your God for creating humans with sexual pleasure.

Genesis 6
1 WHEN MEN began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,

2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair, and they took wives of all they desired and chose.

3 Theln the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 years.

4 There were giants on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

What is wrong with sex, what is wrong with the angels (sons of your God) having sex with daughters of men because they saw them beautiful?

Did your God not create wife for his angels since he gave them sexual desire or have they been castrated?

Why is sexual pleasure in heaven evil and good on earth?

See this mumu

Al- lah created you for hell grin

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hendtime:

See this mumu

Al- lah created you for hell
Deutronomy 13
1 IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has talked rebellion and turning away from the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of bondage; that man has tried to draw you aside from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So shall you put the evil away from your midst.

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

30 And you shall love the Lord your God [i]out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your [j]life) and out of and with all your mind (with [k]your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. [l]This is the first and principal commandment.(E)

"And Allah has said, Do not take for yourselves two deities. He is but one God, so fear only Me."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 51)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
Deutronomy 13
1 IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has talked rebellion and turning away from the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of bondage; that man has tried to draw you aside from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So shall you put the evil away from your midst.

Mark 12
29 Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

30 And you shall love the Lord your God [i]out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your [j]life) and out of and with all your mind (with [k]your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. [l]This is the first and principal commandment.(E)

"And Allah has said, Do not take for yourselves two deities. He is but one God, so fear only Me."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 51)

How does this correlate with the fact that you have been created for hell?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon to everyone on this thread both male and female.

Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say... Please I don't want to make an enemy with any trader as some at any mistake could disgrace someone

Can anyone hear me?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hendtime:

How does this correlate with the fact that you have been created for hell?
Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures."
(QS. Al-Bayyina 98: Verse 6)

"Indeed, they who have believed and done righteous deeds - those are the best of creatures."
(QS. Al-Bayyina 98: Verse 7)

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures."
(QS. Al-Bayyina 98: Verse 6)

"Indeed, they who have believed and done righteous deeds - those are the best of creatures."
(QS. Al-Bayyina 98: Verse 7)

It is either Allah is sick or dumb. How can Allah having made his creation and destined something for them, then turn around to blame and punish them for what he already destined for them.

Check out the screenshots for reference from your hoely prophet without prophecy grin

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hendtime:

It is either Allah is sick or dumb. How can Allah having made his creation and destined something for them, then turn around to blame and punish them for what he already destined for them.

Check out the screenshots for reference from your hoely prophet without prophecy grin
You are a Christian, do you believe in destiny?

Can ones destiny be changed from Good to bad and vice versa?

Islamically, irrespective of whatever is written in one's destiny it can be change with obedience and prayer to God.

We are not created equally some are destined to be poor while some rich you can't because of that blame God or disbelieve in God will you?

Adam was warned even though it was written, it is a different case if he wasn't warned of the consequence what a merciful God Allah is.

Note there was free will?

Allah SWT said:

"And We said, O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 35)

"But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 36)

That is one of the reason Allah is more advanced than your God he is omniscient "is your God all knowing"?

Mathew 24
36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Also your God didn't knowWhere Adam was and that he had eaten forbidden fruit

Genesis 3
9But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you?

10He said, I heard the sound of You [walking] in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

What is my business if your God is not all knowing?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
You are a Christian, do you believe in destiny?

Can ones destiny be changed from Good to bad and vice versa?

Islamically, irrespective of whatever is written in one's destiny it can be change with obedience and prayer to God.

We are not created equally some are destined to be poor while some rich you can't because of that blame God or disbelieve in God will you?

Adam was warned even though it was written, it is a different case if he wasn't warned of the consequence what a merciful God Allah is.

Note there was free will?

Allah SWT said:

"And We said, O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 35)

"But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 36)

That is one of the reason Allah is more advanced than your God he is omniscient "is your God all knowing"?

Mathew 24
36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Also your God didn't knowWhere Adam was and that he had eaten forbidden fruit

Genesis 3
9But the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you?

10He said, I heard the sound of You [walking] in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

What is my business if your God is not all knowing?

He is more knowledgeable? � How?
With this overbloated makeshift knowledge he still think that the sun move from one point to another every day grin human foetus developed from sperm that turn into cloth of blood etc what a silly being! If Allah has any knowledge he should have known that the sun does not set in dark murky water, what is wrong with Allah? What type of weed is Allah smoking that he get confused? Allah reciting Quran like an idiot imagine alpha starting to read Quran like "in the name of Allah the beneficent..." what? Allah that is not sure about what he will do next moment? He'll say "maybe Allah will forgive you for your past sins, your present sin and future sins..." and you an abdool want to place that same ignorant Allah in the same sentence with knowledge? Guy you fail woefully
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahdx: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Hendtime:

He is more knowledgeable? � How?
With this overbloated makeshift knowledge he still think that the sun move from one point to another every day
What is the essence of holy spirit if it can tell you that the sun is not stationary

It takes the Sun 31 days to rotate at its poles, but at its equator it moves faster, taking just 27 days to turn one revolution. This type of differential rotation is also present on the gas giants Jupiter and Saturn. The lack of a rigidly defined surface and a largely flowing composition means objects like the Sun can have varying rotational speeds as the whole body is not held together in the same way rocky planets like Earth are.

The Sun is also moving in two other ways. First, it is not stationary in the solar system; it is actually in orbit around every body that is also in orbit around it, such as all the planets. However, as the Sun is so massive its orbit is nominal.

Hendtime:

grin human foetus developed from sperm that turn into cloth of blood etc
Allah SWT said:

"Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 14)

Kindly explain how your God created man right from Adam to present day man from your bible.

Hendtime:

what a silly being! If Allah has any knowledge he should have known that the sun does not set in dark murky water, what is wrong with Allah? What type of weed is Allah smoking that he get confused?
You are the one definitely high on weed is the Holy Spirit not suppose to tell you that was based on eye view. (perspective of the eye), the spring dark mud was describing the place he was going to

Allah SWT said:

So he followed a way
"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
(QS. Al-Kahf 18: Verse 86)

Hendtime:

Allah reciting Quran like an idiot imagine alpha starting to read Quran like "in the name of Allah the beneficent..." what?

"So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 98)

Boy open your brain and pray for the Holy Spirit to help you digest this.

Hendtime:

Allah that is not sure about what he will do next moment? He'll say "maybe Allah will forgive you for your past sins, your present sin and future sins..."
You don't just getting forgiveness you earn it. Allah only forgives those who repent so the ball is in your court boy. "Maybe Allah will forgive you if you repent from your evil ways" Note: there is free will.

Hendtime:

and you an abdool want to place that same ignorant Allah in the same sentence with knowledge? Guy you fail woefully

Allah is far ahead of your God(jesus) in terms of knowledge. Kindly tell any useful thing to the scientific world said by your God. How can he know when he is not the creator.

Mr scientist just one Question for you Quran said heaven has no pillars your Bible said it has pillars which is more knowledgeable

Allah SWT said:

"It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain."
(QS. Ar-Ra'd 13: Verse 2)

Job 26
11 The pillars of the heavens tremble and are astonished at His rebuke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Still About Death: Inviting Mr Anony And Any Other Interested Parties. / Who Wrote The New Testament? / Authentic (sahih) Hadith About Soothsayers/fortunetellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.