Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Women Of Allah's Paradise - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Women Of Allah's Paradise (4241 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Christian Prince: Amazing Description Of Allah’s Paradise (jannah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is what you get when you listen to those people you mentioned! If there are holes in the standard narrative why not fill them or ask those people to fill them.

This is why I say some/most Christians are hypocrites. They sabi scrutinize others but they'll crumble when the same criticism is applied to them.

Are you confusing Allah with Al-lat? Allah is our Lord! Al-lat was an idol worshipped during the pre-Islamic Arab period with Al-manat, Hubal, Al-'Uzzah, etc.

Mention the geneology of Adam to Noah after Cain killed Abel in the Bible?

Cain and Seth (a new male child after the death of Abel) were much alive to birth children who gave birth to many other children up to Noah. I don't know how this correlate with your moon diety grin
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Hendtime:

If it is Allah that is telling you this in Surah 21:33 the question you should ask is why was he talking in the third person? Allah said "it is he" who is the he? Can you guys see how daft your Allah can be?
Because your Quran is a copyist book there are many things in it that you don't even know what they mean for example what is the meaning of Yasin/Yaseen? 10billiom pounds for you if you know the meaning grin
Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)

"Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 194)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Allah was the one who revealed the Quran and he sent it down through Angel Gabriel to Prophet Muhammad..
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Hendtime:

Cain and Seth (a new male child after the death of Abel) were much alive to birth children who gave birth to many other children up to Noah. I don't know how this correlate with your moon diety grin

Quote the Bible verses Please to show the genealogy!

And show us the proof that Allah is a moon God!
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by AntiChristian: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Hendtime:

If it is Allah that is telling you this in Surah 21:33 the question you should ask is why was he talking in the third person? Allah said "it is he" who is the he? Can you guys see how daft your Allah can be?
Because your Quran is a copyist book there are many things in it that you don't even know what they mean for example what is the meaning of Yasin/Yaseen? 10billiom pounds for you if you know the meaning grin

Allah talks as He deem fit in the Qur'an. Whether first person or otherwise, it confirms to the diction of Arabic grammar!
If talking in third person makes one daft then see below:
1. Yahweh, speaking to David, states: “Yahweh declares to you that Yahweh will make you a house” (2 Sam. 7:11b)
2. Jesus tells the crowds to “labor for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you” (John 6:27).

I won't call Jesus or Yahweh names cos I'm not petty like you!
But it just shows how ignorant, foul-mouthed, uncouth, ill-bred and arrogant your are.
These are the Christians following Christ preaching for salvation on the streets!

Alhamdulillah for Islam! May we never be deaf, blind and dumb at the same time!
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by sagenaija: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
haekymbahd:
Now you can help me by telling me the seven oft- repeated verses.

Ubadah ibn al-Samat reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There is no prayer for one who does not recite the opening of the Book, Surat al-Fatihah.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 723, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 394

Since Fatiha was revealed by Allah it will definitely be in the Quran...

Allah SWT said:

"And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 87)

At least you saw seven oft-repeated so tell us the seven oft repeated verses by Muslims this is logic surutul fatiha has seven verses and it recited in every rakah of every solat compulsorily for Muslims...

You previously said that you quoted from the Koran and not the hadith. But now you are running back to the hadith to explain your Koran. Isn't that interesting?

I have shown you that chapter 15: 87 talks about TWO things - the oft-repeated verses AND the Koran. It did not say the oft-repeated verses IN the Koran. The word 'and' means IN ADDITION TO. What is so difficult for you to see in this?

You didn't respond to what I asked. I wonder why. Running away from answering does not present you in good light. Instead of moving from one verse to another or from Koran to hadith and vice versa let's take things one by one.

Now, look at that verse that you quoted again, CAREFULLY. And please answer this question:
1. Is this portion of the verse you quoted originally in the Koran:  [verses] — the Prophet (s) said that this meant [sūrat] al-Fātiha, as reported by the two Shaykhs [Bukhārī and Muslim], since it is repeated in every unit of prayer (rak‘a) — ?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You previously said that you quoted from the Koran and not the hadith. But now you are running back to the hadith to explain your Koran. Isn't that interesting?

I have shown you that chapter 15: 87 talks about TWO things - the oft-repeated verses AND the Koran. It did not say the oft-repeated verses IN the Koran. The word 'and' means IN ADDITION TO. What is so difficult for you to see in this?

You didn't respond to what I asked. I wonder why. Running away from answering does not present you in good light. Instead of moving from one verse to another or from Koran to hadith and vice versa let's take things one by one.

Now, look at that verse that you quoted again, CAREFULLY. And please answer this question:
1. Is this portion of the verse you quoted originally in the Koran:  [verses] — the Prophet (s) said that this meant [sūrat] al-Fātiha, as reported by the two Shaykhs [Bukhārī and Muslim], since it is repeated in every unit of prayer (rak‘a) — ?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
Allah SWT said:

"And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an."

Tell us The seven often repeated verses revealed to Muhammad?

Muhammad whom it was revealed to said we should recite suratul fatiha (seven verses) compulsorily every rakah of every solat.

Why is this so hard to comprehend unless you able to show us seven often repeated verses by Muhammad and Muslims as a whole.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Allah talks as He deem fit in the Qur'an. Whether first person or otherwise, it confirms to the diction of Arabic grammar!
If talking in third person makes one daft then see below:
1. Yahweh, speaking to David, states: “Yahweh declares to you that Yahweh will make you a house” (2 Sam. 7:11b)

Can you now see that you are foolish? How does this mean that God was speaking to David in the third person?
This is the exact wording of the passage that you tried to mischievously use as an escape route for your foolish moon god Allah

"2 Samuel 7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house"

This was prophet Nathan reporting to David what God has said grin

However, in Quran it is not the same as you Muslims claim that Quran has been with God from time immemorial as it is an uncreated word of Allah cheesy
If this is true how could Allah not write it correctly?

AntiChristian:

2. Jesus tells the crowds to “labor for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you” (John 6:27).

How is this also the same thing with your sexual pervert Allah? Jesus said to those who were seeking him not to seek him because of food (physical) which will perish but that they should seek him for the food (spiritual) which won't perish. How is this difficult for a fool like you? Just how?

AntiChristian:

I won't call Jesus or Yahweh names cos I'm not petty like you!
But it just shows how ignorant, foul-mouthed, uncouth, ill-bred and arrogant your are.
These are the Christians following Christ preaching for salvation on the streets!

Alhamdulillah for Islam! May we never be deaf, blind and dumb at the same time!
Why should I be easy on you, your Allah and your Muham-MAD? When your Muhammad call us donkey? Blind and yiur Allah say that you should kill me? Na that's not gonna happen, I won't be easy on you and your foolish Allah as well as your pedophile Muham-MAD
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Hendtime: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Quote the Bible verses Please to show the genealogy!

And show us the proof that Allah is a moon God!

Read Genesis chapter 4 and 5

As for Allah being moon god go and learn the meaning of the name first either from your scholars, anyway they won't tell you the truth aftreal Taqiya is allowed grin
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by sagenaija: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

Tell us The seven often repeated verses revealed to Muhammad?

Muhammad whom it was revealed to said we should recite suratul fatiha (seven verses) compulsorily every rakah of every solat.

Why is this so hard to comprehend unless you able to show us seven often repeated verses by Muhammad and Muslims as a whole.

Even with clear evidence Moslems can't see the discrepancies and falsehoods in the Koran.

You still ran away from answering my question. Why is it so hard for you to simply answer.

I guess a person has to set aside his brain to be a Moslem.

Apparently the CLEAR Koran cannot be explained apart from the Hadiths. And when we ask if Allah authored or inspired those who wrote the Hadiths you guys will go mum.

If I tell you that I am giving you a notebook and the great encyclopedia, will it be right for you to say that the two are actually the same thing? I'm sure your answer will be 'No!' But that is exactly what you are doing here.

The onus is not on me but on you guys to tell us the seven often repeated verses revealed to Mohamed. The onus is on you to tell us why that verse did not simply say "the oft-repeated verse IN THE Koran" rather than "the oft-repeated verse AND the Koran".

Another simple question: Are the Hadiths and its writers inspired by Allah?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Even with clear evidence Moslems can't see the discrepancies and falsehoods in the Koran.

You still ran away from answering my question. Why is it so hard for you to simply answer.

I guess a person has to set aside his brain to be a Moslem.

Apparently the CLEAR Koran cannot be explained apart from the Hadiths. And when we ask if Allah authored or inspired those who wrote the Hadiths you guys will go mum.

If I tell you that I am giving you a notebook and the great encyclopedia, will it be right for you to say that the two are actually the same thing? I'm sure your answer will be 'No!' But that is exactly what you are doing here.

The onus is not on me but on you guys to tell us the seven often repeated verses revealed to Mohamed. The onus is on you to tell us why that verse did not simply say "the oft-repeated verse IN THE Koran" rather than "the oft-repeated verse AND the Koran".

Another simple question: Are the Hadiths and its writers inspired by Allah?
You don't think at all. The prophet whom the seven oft-repeated verses was revealed to said it was suratul fatiha and you are claiming to know more than the prophet. Does being a Christian means setting aside ones brain when reasoning.

I told give me seven oft-repeated verses by Muhammad or Muslims.

Allah SWT said:

In an authentic Hadith recorded by At-Tirmidhi, who graded it Sahih, Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«الْحَمْدُ للهِ رَبَ الْعَالَمِينَ أُمُّ الْقُرْآنِ وَأُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَالسَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي وَالْقُرْآنُ الْعَظِيمُ»

(Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`Alamin is the Mother of the Qur'an, the Mother of the Book, and the seven repeated Ayat of the Glorious Qur'an.)

Further, Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Hurayrah narrated about Umm Al-Qur'an that the Prophet ﷺsaid,

«هِيَ أُمُّ الْقُرْآنِ وَهِيَ السَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي وَهِيَ الْقُرْآنُ الْعَظِيمُ»

(It is Umm Al-Qur'an, the seven repeated (verses) and the Glorious Qur'an.)

Also, Abu Ja`far, Muhammad bin Jarir At-Tabari recorded Abu Hurayrah saying that the Messenger of Allah said about Al-Fatihah,

«هِيَ أُمُّ الْقُرْآنِ وَهِيَ فَاتِحَةُ الْكِتَابِ وَهِيَ السَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي»

(It is Umm Al-Qur'an, Al-Fatihah of the Book (the Opener of the Qur'an) and the seven repeated (verses).)

Abu Huraira reported:
[b]The Apostle of Allah (ﷺ) said: If anyone observes prayer in which he does not recite Umm al-Qur'an, It is deficient [he said this three times] and not complete. It was said to Abu Huraira: At times we are behind the Imam. He said: Recite it inwardly, for he had heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) declare that Allah the Exalted had said: I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks. When the servant says: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, Allah the Most High says: My servant has praised Me. And when he (the servant) says: The Most Compassionate, the Merciful, Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me. And when he (the servant) says: Master of the Day of judg- ment, He remarks: My servant has glorified Me. and sometimes He would say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me. And when he (the worshipper) says: Thee do we worship and of Thee do we ask help, He (Allah) says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Then, when he (the worshipper) says: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast been Gracious not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Sufyan said: 'Ala b. 'Abd al-Rahman b. Ya'qub narrated it to me when I went to him and he was confined to his home on account of illness, and I asked him about it
[/b]

Reference : Sahih Muslim 395a
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 41
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 775
(deprecated numbering scheme)

If the Quran talks about seven oft repeated verses and the prophet whom it was revealed to said it is suratul fatiha to me there is no debate about this.

I gave you verse from the Quran and also supported it with Hadith what more do you want. You want to claim you know more than the prophet whom it was revealed to.

If you claim to know more than the prophet the onus is on you to give the seven oft- repeated verses
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by AntiChristian: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Hendtime:

Read Genesis chapter 4 and 5

As for Allah being moon god go and learn the meaning of the name first either from your scholars, anyway they won't tell you the truth aftreal Taqiya is allowed grin

What verse in Genesis 4/5?

What verses in the Qu'ran or Hadith calls Allah the moon God?

If you don't have proof then you are a liar!

And where does Taqiyya exist in Islam?

State the proofs or keep mute!
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by AntiChristian: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Hendtime:

Can you now see that you are foolish? How does this mean that God was speaking to David in the third person?
This is the exact wording of the passage that you tried to mischievously use as an escape route for your foolish moon god Allah

"2 Samuel 7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house"

This was prophet Nathan reporting to David what God has said grin

However, in Quran it is not the same as you Muslims claim that Quran has been with God from time immemorial as it is an uncreated word of Allah cheesy
If this is true how could Allah not write it correctly?

How is this also the same thing with your sexual pervert Allah? Jesus said to those who were seeking him not to seek him because of food (physical) which will perish but that they should seek him for the food (spiritual) which won't perish. How is this difficult for a fool like you? Just how?

Why should I be easy on you, your Allah and your Muham-MAD? When your Muhammad call us donkey? Blind and yiur Allah say that you should kill me? Na that's not gonna happen, I won't be easy on you and your foolish Allah as well as your pedophile Muham-MAD

Yeah! I may be foolish as well as anyone as old as me in your family. Your parents really trained you well in Christ. That's why you're spreading your frustrations here!

Your Yahweh told Moses and his fighters to keep young girls for themselves and that's exactly the definition of paedophilia!

Anything you call Muslims or Muhammad, your Bible contains worse
About Yahweh!

Go back home and get quality home training cos you lack it. Wonder what your parents have been doing for decades!

You can read more on illeism in the Bible if you care cos your Jesus and Yahweh used it many times in your Bible.

There are a number of places where Jesus refers to himself in the third person. The most common is when he uses the title 'Son of Man' (by my count, there are some 78 times Jesus uses that title in the gospels!). For example Matthew 16:13 (NIV):

When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"

I understand the significance of that title (e.g. Daniel 7:13-14) but why does Jesus use it so often to describe himself? Complicating matters in my mind is the fact that the various gospels seem to use 'Son of Man' and 'I' interchangably. For example, Mark 8:27 is a parallel passage to the one above but it says:

Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked them, "Who do people say I am?"

One other major case of third person titles that intrigues me is in John 17 where Jesus is praying and refers to himself as God's son and 'Jesus Christ':

1After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:

"Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

Why does he suddenly refer to himself as Jesus Christ here but nowhere else?

1 Like

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by xproducer: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Regarding the Lord JESUS, The CHRIST -

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

There is no other Way to Heaven and reconciliation with the Most High GOD!
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by sagenaija: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
You don't think at all. The prophet whom the seven oft-repeated verses was revealed to said it was suratul fatiha and you are claiming to know more than the prophet. Does being a Christian means setting aside ones brain when reasoning.

I told give me seven oft-repeated verses by Muhammad or Muslims.

Allah SWT said:

In an authentic Hadith recorded by At-Tirmidhi, who graded it Sahih, Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«الْحَمْدُ للهِ رَبَ الْعَالَمِينَ أُمُّ الْقُرْآنِ وَأُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَالسَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي وَالْقُرْآنُ الْعَظِيمُ»

(Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`Alamin is the Mother of the Qur'an, the Mother of the Book, and the seven repeated Ayat of the Glorious Qur'an.)

Further, Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Hurayrah narrated about Umm Al-Qur'an that the Prophet ﷺsaid,

«هِيَ أُمُّ الْقُرْآنِ وَهِيَ السَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي وَهِيَ الْقُرْآنُ الْعَظِيمُ»

(It is Umm Al-Qur'an, the seven repeated (verses) and the Glorious Qur'an.)

Also, Abu Ja`far, Muhammad bin Jarir At-Tabari recorded Abu Hurayrah saying that the Messenger of Allah said about Al-Fatihah,

«هِيَ أُمُّ الْقُرْآنِ وَهِيَ فَاتِحَةُ الْكِتَابِ وَهِيَ السَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي»

(It is Umm Al-Qur'an, Al-Fatihah of the Book (the Opener of the Qur'an) and the seven repeated (verses).)

Abu Huraira reported:
[b]The Apostle of Allah (ﷺ) said: If anyone observes prayer in which he does not recite Umm al-Qur'an, It is deficient [he said this three times] and not complete. It was said to Abu Huraira: At times we are behind the Imam. He said: Recite it inwardly, for he had heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) declare that Allah the Exalted had said: I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks. When the servant says: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, Allah the Most High says: My servant has praised Me. And when he (the servant) says: The Most Compassionate, the Merciful, Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me. And when he (the servant) says: Master of the Day of judg- ment, He remarks: My servant has glorified Me. and sometimes He would say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me. And when he (the worshipper) says: Thee do we worship and of Thee do we ask help, He (Allah) says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Then, when he (the worshipper) says: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast been Gracious not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Sufyan said: 'Ala b. 'Abd al-Rahman b. Ya'qub narrated it to me when I went to him and he was confined to his home on account of illness, and I asked him about it
[/b]

Reference : Sahih Muslim 395a
In-book reference : Book 4, Hadith 41
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 775
(deprecated numbering scheme)

If the Quran talks about seven oft repeated verses and the prophet whom it was revealed to said it is suratul fatiha to me there is no debate about this.

I gave you verse from the Quran and also supported it with Hadith what more do you want. You want to claim you know more than the prophet whom it was revealed to.

If you claim to know more than the prophet the onus is on you to give the seven oft- repeated verses

You run away from answering questions but want us to just swallow all that you present.

Thank you for letting us see that it takes the miracle of Islamic REINTERPRETATION to make us understand that "the oft-repeated verse AND the Koran" actually means "the oft-repeated verse IN the Koran".The Koran which claims to be clear actually needs Mohamed to make several portions clear. It has to take the Hadiths compiled several years after Mohamed to clarify things. Thank you for this.

Let us note these:
The usual claim of "Say!" does not precede the verse in question.
It takes the Hadiths 90% of which were written by those who LIVED hundreds of miles away from where Mohamed was supposed to have had his ministry and who lived several decades after Mohamed to explain the Koran. Were these not attempts to clear up a book that claimed to be CLEAR but is actually more obscure than open?
It is obvious from the way the Koran is written that it is not the writing of one person. Some areas areas are clear but you have others that are just simply disjointed and foggy. It looks like a copy and paste material that now requires Hadiths and other materials to reconcile and explain it.

Given the tens of THOUSANDS of Hadiths it would mean that those who recounted them did nothing else except observe Mohamed day by day, hour by hour and minute by minute. That is the only way they could talk about his going to the toilet, to stains in his clothes after sex, to other irrelevant issues that bear no connection with what the moslem's life should be.

If those who wrote the Hadiths were inspired by Allah then Islam had other MESSENGERS apart from Mohamed. After all, without their sayings and writings most part of the Koran will be mystery and many practices in Islam wouldn't be there today.

Do you agree that these men, who wrote what in many instances are the only things we can use to understand the Koran, were INSPIRED by Allah?

1 Like

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

You run away from answering questions but want us to just swallow all that you present.

Thank you for letting us see that it takes the miracle of Islamic REINTERPRETATION to make us understand that "the oft-repeated verse AND the Koran" actually means "the oft-repeated verse IN the Koran".The Koran which claims to be clear actually needs Mohamed to make several portions clear. It has to take the Hadiths compiled several years after Mohamed to clarify things. Thank you for this.

Let us note these:
It takes the Hadiths 90% of which were written by those who LIVED hundreds of miles away from where Mohamed was supposed to have had his ministry and who lived several decades after Mohamed to explain the Koran. Were these not attempts to clear up a book that claimed to be CLEAR but is actually more obscure than open?
It is obvious from the way the Koran is written that it is not the writing of one person. Some areas areas are clear but you have others that are just simply disjointed and foggy. It looks like a copy and paste material that now requires Hadiths and other materials to reconcile and explain it.

Given the tens of THOUSANDS of Hadiths it would mean that those who recounted them did nothing else except observe Mohamed day by day, hour by hour and minute by minute. That is the only way they could talk about his going to the toilet, to stains in his clothes after sex, to other irrelevant issues that bear no connection with what the moslem's life should be.

If those who wrote the Hadiths were inspired by Allah then Islam had other MESSENGERS apart from Mohamed. After all, without their sayings and writings most part of the Koran will be mystery and many practices in Islam wouldn't be there today.

Do you agree that these men, who wrote what in many instances are the only things we can use to understand the Koran, were INSPIRED by Allah?

This is a very very good question .

I pray he would answer.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 4:08am On Jul 01, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Let us note these:

i still repeat you don't think.

Even without hadith the Quranic verse was clear.

I ask you give me the seven often repeated verses given to Muhammad by Allah.

Which sura is often repeated Muslims as taught by Muhammad?

Only 2 sura of the Quran has seven verses suratul fatiha and Surat maun, It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Surat fatiha is the often recited of the two sura.

Quran is the compilation of revelation of Allah to Muhammad, was the seven often repeated verses not revealed to Muhammad.

Allah SWT said:

It is clear from the verse above that the seven often repeated verses will be special verse of the Quran, that is where your problem lies and I can't help you here drop your hypocrisy google.

You just collect false information on Islam from the internet then put on your hypocrisy google then you became blind to truth.

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds."
(QS. Muhammad 47: Verse 33)

Also, in the Bible how many of Jesus disciples wrote the new testament. They were all written decades after Jesus. People like Apostle Paul even added to the religion of Jesus claiming to be inspired by holy spirit?

In Islam we have the Quran as our Guide. I heared 1 John 5:7 has been confirmed to be a fabrication of the Bible in a bid to support trinity.

Question is the author of 1 John also Inspired by holy spirit just like Apostle Paul.

What are the full names of the Gospel writers and the name the eye witnesses the copied from.

This is even a major difference between the hadith and bible not to talk of Quran.

Jesus spoke Aramaic while alive can you give a detailed explanation why the New Testament was written in Greek, if you claim the authors didn't live far away from Jesus

I have given a Quranic verse on suratul fatiha whether you accept is your cup of tea
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by sagenaija: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2021
haekymbahd:
i still repeat you don't think.

Even without hadith the Quranic verse was clear.

I ask you give me the seven often repeated verses given to Muhammad by Allah.

Which sura is often repeated Muslims as taught by Muhammad?

Only 2 sura of the Quran has seven verses suratul fatiha and Surat maun, It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Surat fatiha is the often recited of the two sura.

Quran is the compilation of revelation of Allah to Muhammad, was the seven often repeated verses not revealed to Muhammad.

Allah SWT said:

It is clear from the verse above that the seven often repeated verses will be special verse of the Quran, that is where your problem lies and I can't help you here drop your hypocrisy google.

You just collect false information on Islam from the internet then put on your hypocrisy google then you became blind to truth.

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds."
(QS. Muhammad 47: Verse 33)

Also, in the Bible how many of Jesus disciples wrote the new testament. They were all written decades after Jesus. People like Apostle Paul even added to the religion of Jesus claiming to be inspired by holy spirit?

In Islam we have the Quran as our Guide. I heared 1 John 5:7 has been confirmed to be a fabrication of the Bible in a bid to support trinity.

Question is the author of 1 John also Inspired by holy spirit just like Apostle Paul.

What are the full names of the Gospel writers and the name the eye witnesses the copied from.

This is even a major difference between the hadith and bible not to talk of Quran.

Jesus spoke Aramaic while alive can you give a detailed explanation why the New Testament was written in Greek, if you claim the authors didn't live far away from Jesus

I have given a Quranic verse on suratul fatiha whether you accept is your cup of tea

I only summarised all that we have been discussing. I didn't expect you to be so heated up.

If anyone goes through my posts he'll see that there is nothing different here than I have previously posted. In fact, I summarised some, like the issue of the Hadiths writers. But then even if I have to consult Prophet GOOGLE (Peace be upon him), what is wrong in that?

I wanted you to see that something is wrong with the grammatical construction of that verse. But like my first sentence above says, even with CLEAR evidence it's most times difficult for you guys to see reason. May the veil be removed from your eyes!

One thing is obvious, you guys never want to directly answer questions. Am I wrong about the Hadiths writers? Am I wrong about the grammar construct?

Christians are open on issues that may have arisen from transcription of the Scripture. They are brought into the open. Not so Islam. You create your position and are ready to fight ANYONE, even your scholars, (Sheikh Yasir Qadhi case is an example) who will as much as point out even the slightest discrepancy in your books.

You ask why the New Testament was written in Greek. Why this should be an issue I don't know. But suffice it to say that just as you would choose to write today in English if you want to reach a larger audience rather than in your native language, God must have chosen to communicate his Word in what was then the most widespread language. NOTE that even before the New Testament was written the Hebrew Old Testament had previously been translated into Greek in its entirety. Were you aware of this? So, the language is not the issue. The message is the issue.

All the Apostles, INCLUDING Paul, preached the CORE MESSAGE of christianity which is that:
"God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son (by accepting Him as Saviour and Lord) has the life (that is eternal life); he who does not have the Son of God (by personal faith in Him) does not have the life"
1 John 5: 11,12.

I have given you what will make you have a place with God in eternity, after this life, whether you accept is your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by mhmsadyq(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Let us note these:

Ya Sheikh.
As one of the biggest unislamic scholar on this forum.
Pls. Kindly, help me with the meaning of these verses from the Qur'an:

[9:30] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"وَ قَالَتِ الۡیَہُوۡدُ عُزَیۡرُۨ ابۡنُ اللّٰہِ وَ قَالَتِ النَّصٰرَی الۡمَسِیۡحُ ابۡنُ اللّٰہِ ؕ ذٰلِکَ قَوۡلُہُمۡ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ ۚ یُضَاہِـُٔوۡنَ قَوۡلَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ قٰتَلَہُمُ اللّٰہُ ۚ۫ اَنّٰی یُؤۡفَکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۰﴾

And the Jews said: ‘‘Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of Allah,’ and the Christians said: ‘The Messiah is the son of Allah.’ These are their (absurd) utterances that they voice with their mouths. They (acquire) resemblance with the saying of those who have disbelieved before (them). May Allah ruin them! Where are they wandering distracted?

[9:31] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"اِتَّخَذُوۡۤا اَحۡبَارَہُمۡ وَ رُہۡبَانَہُمۡ اَرۡبَابًا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ وَ الۡمَسِیۡحَ ابۡنَ مَرۡیَمَ ۚ وَ مَاۤ اُمِرُوۡۤا اِلَّا لِیَعۡبُدُوۡۤا اِلٰـہًا وَّاحِدًا ۚ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَ ؕ سُبۡحٰنَہٗ عَمَّا یُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۱﴾

They took their priests and monks for lords besides Allah and (also) the Messiah, the son of Maryam (Mary), whilst in truth they had not been given (any) command except to worship (only) the One God besides Whom there is no God. Holy is He, far above those that they associate with Him as partners.
from the Qur'an:

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

[9:33] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ ۙ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

Allah is He Who sent His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth to make him (the Messenger) dominant over every (other exponent of) Din (Religion), though much to the dislike of the polytheists.

Thank you.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by sagenaija: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Ya Sheikh.
As one of the biggest unislamic scholar on this forum.
Pls. Kindly, help me with the meaning of these verses from the Qur'an:

[9:30] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"وَ قَالَتِ الۡیَہُوۡدُ عُزَیۡرُۨ ابۡنُ اللّٰہِ وَ قَالَتِ النَّصٰرَی الۡمَسِیۡحُ ابۡنُ اللّٰہِ ؕ ذٰلِکَ قَوۡلُہُمۡ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ ۚ یُضَاہِـُٔوۡنَ قَوۡلَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ قٰتَلَہُمُ اللّٰہُ ۚ۫ اَنّٰی یُؤۡفَکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۰﴾

And the Jews said: ‘‘Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of Allah,’ and the Christians said: ‘The Messiah is the son of Allah.’ These are their (absurd) utterances that they voice with their mouths. They (acquire) resemblance with the saying of those who have disbelieved before (them). May Allah ruin them! Where are they wandering distracted?

[9:31] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"اِتَّخَذُوۡۤا اَحۡبَارَہُمۡ وَ رُہۡبَانَہُمۡ اَرۡبَابًا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ وَ الۡمَسِیۡحَ ابۡنَ مَرۡیَمَ ۚ وَ مَاۤ اُمِرُوۡۤا اِلَّا لِیَعۡبُدُوۡۤا اِلٰـہًا وَّاحِدًا ۚ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَ ؕ سُبۡحٰنَہٗ عَمَّا یُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۱﴾

They took their priests and monks for lords besides Allah and (also) the Messiah, the son of Maryam (Mary), whilst in truth they had not been given (any) command except to worship (only) the One God besides Whom there is no God. Holy is He, far above those that they associate with Him as partners.
from the Qur'an:

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

[9:33] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ ۙ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

Allah is He Who sent His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth to make him (the Messenger) dominant over every (other exponent of) Din (Religion), though much to the dislike of the polytheists.

Thank you.

The Jews NEVER said: ‘‘Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of Allah,’ and the Christians NEVER said: ‘The Messiah is the son of Allah.’

The Bible is there to show all that the Jews and the Christians believe.

Thank you.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by mhmsadyq(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
The Jews NEVER said: ‘‘Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of Allah,’ and the Christians NEVER said: ‘The Messiah is the son of Allah.’

The Bible is there to show all that the Jews and the Christians believe.

Thank you.

Is this all you could make from the verses, Ya Sheikh?
Poor job from a big scholar!

Anyway, Can you pls. help me with the name of God from an Arabic bible?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Is this all you could make from the verses, Ya Sheikh?
Poor job from a big scholar!

Anyway, Can you pls. help me with the name of God from an Arabic bible?

Arabic Bibles were compiled by Arabs who were not spiritually knowledgeable and unqualified to do the task.
Meaning whatever name they might have given to God in their Arabic Bible is as a result of their ignorance .

The name of the God of the Bible is not ''Allah'' which the Arabs included in their own translated Bible.

Just take your time and go over what the OP has been posting on this thread , it would do you eternal good .
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by mhmsadyq(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
enilove:

Arabic Bibles were compiled by Arabs who were not spiritually knowledgeable and unqualified to do the task.
Meaning whatever name they might have given to God in their Arabic Bible isi as a result of their ignorance .

The name of the God of the Bible is not ''Allah'' which the Arabs included in their own translated Bible.

Just take your time and go over what the OP has been posting on this thread , it would do you eternal good .

LNGKMD!
Wetin concern me if in the whole Arab world till date dem no get one qualified Trinitarian scholar to translate their bible to Arabic.
Yet you dey here dey translate Our Qur'an when your bible was compiled by ignoramuses.
The Arab Christians need your scholarship more than on NL.

Or How difficult is it for you to say the Arab bible was compiled by Arab Muslims?

This una arrogance of knowing too much of other people's religion na im go finally consume una.

Allah is my God! I don't give a damn what Trinitarians God is or called.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

LNGKMD!
Wetin concern me if in the whole Arab world till date dem no get one qualified Trinitarian scholar to translate their bible to Arabic.
Yet you dey here dey translate Our Qur'an when your bible was compiled by ignoramuses.
The Arab Christians need your scholarship more than on NL.

Or How difficult is it for you to say the Arab bible was compiled by Arab Muslims?

This una arrogance of knowing too much of other people's religion na im go finally consume una.

Allah is my God! I don't give a damn what Trinitarians God is or called.

It is Divine to be a trinitarian but it satanic to be a solitudinarian like you Muslims.
For you Muslims , no one is disputing it that Allah ist your god , but the Jews and we Christians know that Allah is not our God .
What should give you more concern is that this Allah claims to be the God of the Bible . Is this true ?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=enilove post=103307105]
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
#
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
enilove:

It is Divine to be a trinitarian but it satanic to be a solitudinarian like you Muslims.
For you Muslims , no one is disputing it that Allah ist your god , but the Jews and we Christians know that Allah is not our God .
What should give you more concern is that this Allah claims to be the God of the Bible . Is this true ?

There are so many God of the Bible specify which you are referring to (God of Jews, God of Jehovah's witnesses, God of trinitarians, God of Catholics e.t.c) cos none of the followers of each God believes the other is saved.

Allah SWT said:

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 213)

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by mhmsadyq(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2021
enilove:

Allah has described himself to us severally in the Qur'an.
It is you who doesn't believe in Allah that should be concerned.
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
haekymbahd:

There are so many God of the Bible specify which you are referring to (God of Jews, God of Jehovah's witnesses, God of trinitarians, God of Catholics e.t.c) cos none of the followers of each God believes the other is saved.

Allah SWT said:

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 213)

The God of the Bible is the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob , He does no change and will never changed .
Different beliefs abound in Islam and Christianity .

My question is a simple one ;
Is Allah the God of the Bible or not ?
Since you claimed there are different Gods in the Bible , which one of them is Allah ?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by enilove(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Allah has described himself to us severally in the Qur'an.
It is you who doesn't believe in Allah that should be concerned.

Many people are describing themselves in many ways to deceive people.
Many idols have been described as true gods to deceive people in worshiping the Devil ignorantly.Some do perform magic to deceive people .

What I mean is that , it is not enough to accept the descriptions of Allah given in the Qur'an.
You need to check the evidences to ascertain whether Allah is what Muhammad said he is or what Allah calls himself.

The Bible warned us :

2 Corinthians 11:13-14 KJV
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

My question still remains ; Is Allah the same God of the Bible ?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by mhmsadyq(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
enilove:

Many people are describing themselves in many ways to deceive people.
Many idols have been described as true gods to deceive people in worshiping the Devil ignorantly.Some do perform magic to deceive people .

What I mean is that , it is not enough to accept the descriptions of Allah given in the Qur'an.
You need to check the evidences to ascertain whether Allah is what Muhammad said he is or what Allah calls himself.

The Bible warned us :

2 Corinthians 11:13-14 KJV
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

My question still remains ; Is Allah the same God of the Bible ?

Good, You are concerned.
This is Allah on one hand:

[2:255] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"اَللّٰہُ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَۚ اَلۡحَیُّ الۡقَیُّوۡمُ ۬ۚ لَا تَاۡخُذُہٗ سِنَۃٌ وَّ لَا نَوۡمٌ ؕ لَہٗ مَا فِی السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ مَا فِی الۡاَرۡضِ ؕ مَنۡ ذَا الَّذِیۡ یَشۡفَعُ عِنۡدَہٗۤ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِہٖ ؕ یَعۡلَمُ مَا بَیۡنَ اَیۡدِیۡہِمۡ وَ مَا خَلۡفَہُمۡ ۚ وَ لَا یُحِیۡطُوۡنَ بِشَیۡءٍ مِّنۡ عِلۡمِہٖۤ اِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ کُرۡسِیُّہُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الۡاَرۡضَ ۚ وَ لَا یَـُٔوۡدُہٗ حِفۡظُہُمَا ۚ وَ ہُوَ الۡعَلِیُّ الۡعَظِیۡمُ ﴿۲۵۵﴾

Allah! None is worthy of worship but He, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, the One Who sustains and protects (the entire universe with His strategy). He is seized by neither slumber nor sleep. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth belongs to Him alone. Who can dare intercede with Him except by His permission? (He) knows all that is (happening or has happened) before the Creation, and all that is (about to happen) after them; and they cannot encompass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne (of Empire and Power and Authority) encompasses the heavens and the earth, and the protection of both (the earth and the heavens) does not pose Him any difficulty. And He alone is Most High, Most Great.

Who is the god of the bible?
Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
You guys should be calming down. cheesy. Both Islam and Christianity have the same actors, players or you can call them Characters. From Adam to Abraham(Ibrahim) to Moses(Musa) to Christ(Issah) all have striking semblance. The stories are same as well with a few additions or subtractions here and there. Even Muslims believe Jesus is one of their Prophets (Issah). So, there is so much that unite these two Abrahamic Religions than divide them. The only difference is how you chose to worship your God. While Christian pray to God(Yahweh) through Jesus, Muslims pray to God(Allah) via Mohammed. The difference lies in how the first set of believers of these religions interprets these holy books and forged doctrines to guide worshippers of these religions.

I believe that if your parents were adherents of opposite religion, there is great chance that your views will be different. So, stop all these arguments on whose religious dogma is better and live a life worthy of the good teachings Jesus and Mohammed make; hopefully, to love your neighbour, uphold justice, shun vices, evil and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: The Women Of Allah's Paradise by haekymbahd(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2021
enilove:

The God of the Bible is the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob , He does no change and will never changed .
Different beliefs abound in Islam and Christianity
Allah is the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob

Exodus 6
2And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty but by My name the Lord I did not make Myself known to them.

God Almighty - Almighty Allah

enilove:

My question is a simple one ;
Is Allah the God of the Bible or not ?
Since you claimed there are different Gods in the Bible , which one of them is Allah ?
Yes Allah only revealed the Gospel to Jesus not Paul, Peter and so on.

Definitely not the God of Paul and his likes.

Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? / Meet The One True Contender To His Noodlisness, And They're African / When Is Jesus Coming Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.