Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (27511 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

190 seriously! MAN SERIOUSLY! any self respecting nigerian would be THOROUGHLY ASHAMED to call that punk 'brother'. How can somebody go from a debate about names, to dissing generations of black ppl who were sold away from their loved ones, beaten, lynched, violated and striped of everything they knew and love and not feel any type of way about it! IS THIS THE FCKING WELCOME THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET FROM A FORUM THAT CLAIMS TO BE INVITING TO EVERYONE? If this is hospitality then I am TRULY fooled! It is despicable! And then want to show off on  us after BENEFITING from what our ancestors accomplished! I'm fcking disappointed!

Take it easy honey. I am just stating the facts: you are nothing more than a worthless piece of property without any history whatsoever. Are you related to Martin Luther King? Were any of your useless ancestors in the Civil Rights Movement? Every useless nigger always claim how their ancestors fought for their rights. No, that is a big lie. Only a couple had the balls to do it! Balls that took hundreds of years for your weak ancestors to grow---they happily watched the white man violate their women while they did what you nincompoops are still doing: naughty woman, cry, and complain. Bítch please. You need to stay in your pitiful zone and let the pure blood, free, and educated blacks do the writing, debating, and brainstorming. And what if we sold your ancestors into slavery? So freaking what, we had to sell our prisoners of wars and since you were unfortunate to have descended from weaklings and pristinely insignificant families, we had to trade you. So I take it that you are done sucking your boyfriend's díck. I would have asked you to blow me, but I'd rather pay a LovePeddler with HIV to blow me than ask a degenerate slave-descended cúnt. Fúck you!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by LesbianBoy(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2011
Guy una get time!!!! Do u guys realize this is a site and i can come and say anything i like and do the total opposite all u guys trying to convince them especially the big headed Mrs chima, lol are making laff she has 5000 and something posts most of them are always trash when it comes to issues like this, like tosin said go to punch,sun and other newspapers u go see thousand of ppl who change their name errday! So make una no worry una head! If mrs chima doesnt agree to change her surname thousands of babes wud replace her! Though no doubt that some(as in very few) mumu husband wud allow their wives answer their maiden name when she nor be superstar! Guys pls dont be fooled by mrs chima feminism on nairaland! she is even igbo where they dont joke wiv tradition! When the time come and 1000% sure she wud change her name to the husband own when she does ordinary traditional wedding, lol
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 11:59pm On May 04, 2011
^Omo_to_dun

I had to quickly leave what i was doing to address this issue here
please i would appreciate it if you kindly kill whatever message you are trying to pass here
because you would certainly like it if you or your ancestors who-ever they were called names,that message is simply not worth of this post
and 90% of what-you just said are certainly lies, we nigerians are welcoming people and we are too busy to worry bout someone else a d you know this, so whats all this talk you are on bout.Omo_to dun, i believe you would be able to respect the simple message which is, Kindly end this now cos these disintegrated message you keep saying are seriously having a Hugh impact on me too

I hope you kindly understand

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 12:08am On May 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Take it easy honey. I am just stating the facts: you are nothing more than a worthless piece of property without any history whatsoever. Are you related to Martin Luther King? Were any of your useless ancestors in the Civil Rights Movement? Every useless nigger always claim how their ancestors fought for their rights. No, that is a big lie. Only a couple had the balls to do it! Balls that took hundreds of years for your weak ancestors to grow---they happily watched the white man violate their women while they did what you nincompoops are still doing: naughty woman, cry, and complain. Bítch please. You need to stay in your pitiful zone and let the pure blood, free, and educated blacks do the writing, debating, and brainstorming. And what if we sold your ancestors into slavery? So freaking what, we had to sell our prisoners of wars and since you were unfortunate to have descended from weaklings and pristinely insignificant families, we had to trade you. So I take it that you are done sucking your boyfriend's díck. I would have asked you to blow me, but I'd rather pay a LovePeddler with HIV to blow me than ask a degenerate slave-descended cúnt. Fúck you!
I really don't like insulting people, but I've to tell you this. You are not making any sense with all this bigoted and neo-racist trash you're spewing in this thread. Learn how to talk about sensitive issues sensitively and reasonably. Your mind is currently enslaved to hatred and bigotry. Free your mind before talking. 

And I hope the recipient of your trash laughs at your bigoted mind, it is definitely not worth the persons anger.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 12:10am On May 05, 2011
J12:

I really don't like insulting people, but I've to tell you this. You are not making any sense with all this bigoted and neo-racist trash you're spewing in this thread. Learn how to talk about sensitive issues sensitively and reasonably. Your mind is currently enslaved to hatred and bigotry. Free your mind before talking.

Simple cool

I dont know which Nigerian has time to worry bout whatever ish thats happened millions of years ago
what he did was pretty too much, and i hope he kills it sooner than later dou sad
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by BABE3: 12:10am On May 05, 2011
oh oh ---Jay Jay! lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 12:15am On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

oh oh ---Jay Jay! lipsrsealed
I was quite pissed at his comment, which is something I rarely do.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by BABE3: 12:17am On May 05, 2011
J12:

I was quite pissed at his comment, which is something I rarely do.

I know! I get you! It's unlike you. But, i know what can happen---lol---That your comment is gonna blow up this joint like a dynamite--True talk!

But it's aight!. smiley
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 12:38am On May 05, 2011
@J12 & 190

Thank you for very much for your collective input. I would just advise you not to waste your time on me, because I wouldn't heed your exhortation. The only way to spare yourself of the biting nature of my comments is to ignore me or report me to the moderators so that they can ban me. Thank you.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 12:59am On May 05, 2011
^and thats the best you could come up with,
Do you get paid just to insult people, i mean seriously, the issue on hand has been totally diverted from

I think this thread has served its purpose

& i believe the mods could read so let them better do something bout this thread before this thread gets corrupt
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 1:32am On May 05, 2011
Yes Mr. 190, that was the best that I could come up with.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 1:46am On May 05, 2011
Na wa oo
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 1:56am On May 05, 2011
Guys and Galz,

Please let's be courteous to one another and quit the disrespect to one other's culture, especially the negative and insensitive remarks about the ancestors of African Americans. Likewise, let's quit making stereotypical and insulting statements about Nigerians. It is not fair, particularly in light of this being a predominantly Nigerian forum.

We have more than enough to deal with already as you guys know--many ladies don't want to change their last name upon marriage.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by isalegan2: 2:00am On May 05, 2011
It's funny that so much time was spent on this topic.  And it's too bad it's gotten so contentious.  cheesy

If you think about the fact that one of the first things girls (and women) of all ages do, when they have a crush or think they've fallen in love wth a guy, is to write our names and his together in different combinations.  When I was 14, 19, and just 2 months ago.  Okay, I lied about the 2 months ago.  But definitely 5 years ago. lol

And then at some point in time, people get practical and decide for whatever reason that the shared name doesn't work for them.  It's their choice.  Nothing's gonna change that.  Better not to see it as as demonstrative of a lack of love or respect.  smiley
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:17am On May 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

And i'd rather be all of that, than your mother wink such a poor thing having you for a child. Real disappointment I imagine.

btw your little rant CLEARLY shows how much you know little about the slave trade,
as it were the STRONG ones who posed the most threat to the juju practicing crack head rival kings
that were first to go.  wink The REAL weaklings had to gang up on EACH strong able bodied man and woman, hence the use of nets and guns  wink.
WE fought from the time we were taken to the time we reached our destination, let's not forget the many Africans who FOUGHT FOR US but were able to stay, WHAT IRONY WOULD IT BE TO KNOW THAT SOME WHO SUFFERED LOSING US TO THE WHITES AND EVEN FOUGHT ALONG SIDE AND DIED TRYING TO SAVE US, MAY BE SOME OF YOUR ANCESTORS. I AM SURE THEY WOULD BE VERY PROUD TO KNOW AN IMBEC1LE SHARES THEIR HERITAGE/BLOOD LINE.  cheesy

The REAL warriors stood their ground and were either killed or shipped by force. No wonder we Jamos are so fierce  cheesy Either way, I'd rather be a descendant of blacks with meaning and survivors of the WORST crime against humanity and struggles than idiots who could not even name one benefit they gained that outweighted the humiliation of doing it all just to give life to self hating imbec1les like yourself and being enslaved on THEIR own soli. Is NIGERIA a native word?  wink Are you speaking English because it was by choice? why is the queen of england also YOUR queen, being a free black and all tongue, lastly why are you in the west?  wink

you wont take heed to 190 and Prince and J12 not because you won't but because you are a reetarded punk. I for one know you are not
proud or happy with yourself for what you said so you justify it knowing you are ashamed, ppl like you do not discuss this part of black history because of the shame you are not willing to face nor are you willing to fess up to the fact that your ancestors fcked up and failed you in the process. This is the result of the need to justify such a despicable act with false 'pride'. Can you name ONE African king or warrior  tongue who sold us that you know of that was treated with honor and respect for the deed of getting rid of the 'Bad Africans'? YOU CANNOT! Why because this was NOT viewed as something honorable. They were likened to the RUF of sierra leone or the LRA of Uganda, terrorist punks who pillaged, violated, and robbed for European scraps! Other wise they would have been celebrated and continued to be. You all know this was a shameful act. So kill the false sense of self and pride. No wonder the Motherland is in such turmoil morally. I cannot blame you all.  wink You tried to come harder but you only embarassed yourself. By taking it there and exposing the low life you are, I won the war AND the battles.  cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:35am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I for one know that I am not proud or happy with myself for what I have said so I justify it and tried to come harder but I only embarassed myself.

So this is how you feel about yourself. LOL. Please, sugar, do not confuse your thoughts with mine. This is who you really are and there is nothing to be ashamed about; it is impossible for me to have made you to write something that you are now regretting, you are only truly exhibiting your true nature. I have been consistently speaking my mind in my own way, there is nothing that has changed about me; but you felt the need to adopt my system and you think this is a war? A war? Honey, I am just disciplining you like a master would his slave. Seriously, how many wars have your degenerate lineage won? I know it hurts for your identity to be so closely interleaved with those of semi-humans, and I understand if you feel the need to seek sanctuary amongst the descendants of those who gladly traded your ugly and weak ancestors. And to think that you said I was dead to you: LOL. My dear useless slave, you just can not get enough of your master. Ọmọ ìran kí ìran.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by adamsrib(f): 3:38am On May 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Classic example of a EPIC FAIL! lol Try again tomorrow hon.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:40am On May 05, 2011
adamsrib:

LOL. AND IT'S KILLING HIM! grin

he even resulted to modifying my line, not addressing the REAL questions. LOL typical.
God bless us 'worthless mixed breeds' tongue
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:43am On May 05, 2011
adamsrib:

Another ìdiot. Look Miss 500 pounds, given that your life span is terribly short, I'd suggest that you engage in more meaningful and fulfilling endeavors before you pass on. And by the way, your mustache looks good on you. grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On May 05, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Guy una get time!!!! Do u guys realize this is a site and i can come and say anything i like and do the total opposite all u guys trying to convince them especially the big headed Mrs chima, lol are making laff she has 5000 and something posts most of them are always trash when it comes to issues like this, like tosin said go to punch,sun and other newspapers u go see thousand of ppl who change their name errday! So make una no worry una head! If mrs chima doesnt agree to change her surname thousands of babes wud replace her! Though no doubt that some(as in very few) mumu husband wud allow their wives answer their maiden name when she nor be superstar! Guys pls dont be fooled by mrs chima feminism on nairaland! she is even igbo where they dont joke wiv tradition! When the time come and 1000% sure she wud change her name to the husband own when she does ordinary traditional wedding, lol

Aww.  You was thinking about me in my absent?   Thanks suga.   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I see I am going have to change my signature back to Obsessee and my obsessers are good for my ego.   grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by adamsrib(f): 3:44am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL. AND IT'S KILLING HIM!  grin

he even resulted to modifying my line, not addressing the REAL questions. LOL typical.
God bless us 'worthless mixed breeds'  tongue

Indeed! Gotta go Massa is calling lol
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:46am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

And i'd rather be all of that, than your mother wink such a poor thing having you for a child. Real disappointment I imagine.

btw your little rant CLEARLY shows how much you know little about the slave trade,
as it were the STRONG ones who posed the most threat to the juju practicing crack head rival kings
that were first to go.  wink The REAL weaklings had to gang up on EACH strong able bodied man and woman, hence the use of nets and guns  wink.
WE fought from the time we were taken to the time we reached our destination, let's not forget the many Africans who FOUGHT FOR US but were able to stay, WHAT IRONY WOULD IT BE TO KNOW THAT SOME WHO SUFFERED LOSING US TO THE WHITES AND EVEN FOUGHT ALONG SIDE AND DIED TRYING TO SAVE US, MAY BE SOME OF YOUR ANCESTORS. I AM SURE THEY WOULD BE VERY PROUD TO KNOW AN IMBEC1LE SHARES THEIR HERITAGE/BLOOD LINE.  cheesy

The REAL warriors stood their ground and were either killed or shipped by force. No wonder we Jamos are so fierce  cheesy Either way, I'd rather be a descendant of blacks with meaning and survivors of the WORST crime against humanity and struggles than idiots who could not even name one benefit they gained that outweighted the humiliation of doing it all just to give life to self hating imbec1les like yourself and being enslaved on THEIR own soli. Is NIGERIA a native word?  wink Are you speaking English because it was by choice? why is the queen of england also YOUR queen, being a free black and all tongue, lastly why are you in the west?  wink

you wont take heed to 190 and Prince and J12 not because you won't but because you are a reetarded punk. I for one know you are not
proud or happy with yourself for what you said so you justify it knowing you are ashamed, ppl like you do not discuss this part of black history because of the shame you are not willing to face nor are you willing to fess up to the fact that your ancestors fcked up and failed you in the process. This is the result of the need to justify such a despicable act with false 'pride'. Can you name ONE African king or warrior  tongue who sold us that you know of that was treated with honor and respect for the deed of getting rid of the 'Bad Africans'? YOU CANNOT! Why because this was NOT viewed as something honorable. They were likened to the RUF of sierra leone or the LRA of Uganda, terrorist punks who pillaged, violated, and robbed for European scraps! Other wise they would have been celebrated and continued to be. You all know this was a shameful act. So kill the false sense of self and pride. No wonder the Motherland is in such turmoil morally. I cannot blame you all.  wink You tried to come harder but you only embarassed yourself. By taking it there and exposing the low life you are, I won the war AND the battles.  cool

One thing for sure, he won't leave the country the "ugly and weak" slaves built any time soon. I am still LMAO at Tosin when he said Chima is a slave name. I almost fell out of my chair! That was funny as hell and I told the peoples over here they were like you sure that nigga African? I said people lies so much on NL you can't tell the truth from the pile of shit festering.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:50am On May 05, 2011
adamsrib:

Indeed! Gotta go Massa is calling lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! "oh no! you don't want to disappoint the massah!
I'sa warning you! tongue"
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:51am On May 05, 2011
Ah, the chimpanzee is back. You are one of those dimwits who believe that your subservient ancestors built this country. ROFLMAO. And how much inheritance did they leave you, their descendants. Oh, boy: you guys and gals will be slaves forever, either mentally or physically. You can never be free.  Tell me, MrsChimp, how does that feel?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:54am On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

One thing for sure, he won't leave the country the "ugly and weak" slaves built any time soon.  I am still LMAO at Tosin when he said Chima is a slave name.  I almost fell out of my chair!  That was funny as hell and I told the peoples over here they were like you sure that nigga African?  I said people lies so much on NL you can't tell the truth from the pile of poo festering. 

YANNO!  cool listening to our music, speaking our slang, imitating what we do. its all fake and hypocrisy.
I won't buy into it any more. We have the identity that is being emulated the world over, they have to force on their relevance.
"Don't forget where you came from!"  grin grin grin "we don't want to claim you but we don't want to be left out either!" lol.

Big ups to the Africans who love us. We ADORE you! To the others, my azz is big enough of you all to kiss. I am sure. cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! "oh no! you don't want to disappoint the massah!
I'sa warning you!  tongue"

Which massa?  tongue tongue  LMAO!  Why did I just seen Roots?   grin grin

Fresh water is wonderful.  Girl!  Let me go turn on my lights, it is getting dark outside.   cheesy
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 3:58am On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Which massa?  tongue tongue  LMAO!  Why did I just seen Roots?   grin grin

Fresh water is wonderful.  Girl!  Let me go turn on my lights, it is getting dark outside.   cheesy

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

DOA!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 4:01am On May 05, 2011
Imitating you? How many niggers are in school? In the top schools in America, there are more Africans than there are AA; we do not need affirmative action, no we do not. At Caltech, Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Columbia, and other prestigious schools, the black African population dwarfs that of niggers. And we do not have a slave mentality, no we do not. We believe in hard work, something your ancestors knew about, although they were forced to do it(they couldn't have otherwise) and, evidently, it clearly shows in their descendants. Lazy lots. Every other ethnic group in America has risen above your sorry asses even though you nitwits have been here for centuries. Chei, it is completely embarrassing!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 4:02am On May 05, 2011
YAWNS & STRETCHES!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 4:02am On May 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

YANNO!  cool listening to our music, speaking our slang, imitating what we do. its all fake and hypocrisy.
I won't buy into it any more. We have the identity that is being emulated the world over, they have to force on their relevance.
"Don't forget where you came from!"  grin grin grin "we don't want to claim you but we don't want to be left out either!" lol.

Big ups to the Africans who love us. We ADORE you! To the others, my azz is big enough of you all to kiss. I am sure.  cool

Yanno!  Be the first ones hollering "What about us?"  I am like nigga what is it about you?  Are you itching?  You need some lotion?  What?  

I fell out my chair when Adamribs said the Nigerian Consulate asked her if she was sure she wanted to visit Nigeria because I can say for sure I got the same question.  The guy that asked me was the General Consular and he was Muslim because he said Alabama bacon or whatever he was saying.  

He said okay your risk.  I was like what is wrong with this fool.  Chile!   When I got back home and called the Consulate and we both shared some things and laughed.  He even said you thought I was crazy didn't you?

Now that bleeped up when THEY own people warning you. SMH.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 4:06am On May 05, 2011
LOL!  grin now that's sad.

190 SAID:

^Omo_to_dun

I had to quickly leave what i was doing to address this issue here
please i would appreciate it if you kindly kill whatever message you are trying to pass here
because you would certainly like it if you or your ancestors who-ever they were called names,that message is simply not worth of this post
and 90% of what-you just said are certainly lies, we nigerians are welcoming people and we are too busy to worry bout someone else a d you know this, so whats all this talk you are on bout.Omo_to dun, i believe you would be able to respect the simple message which is, Kindly end this now cos these disintegrated message you keep saying are seriously having a Hugh impact on me too

I hope you kindly understand

Quote from: J12 on 4/5/2011 at 07:08:02 PM

190:

Simple  cool

I dont know which Nigerian has time to worry bout whatever ish thats happened millions of years ago
what he did was pretty too much, and i hope he kills it sooner than later dou  sad

REAL AFRICAN MEN RIGHT THERE! LOVE YOU BOTH!  kiss kiss cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On May 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Imitating you? How many niggers are in school? In the top schools in America, there are more Africans than there are AA; we do not need affirmative action, no we do not. At Caltech, Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Columbia, and other prestigious schools, the black African population dwarfs that of niggers. And we do not have a slave mentality, no we do not. We believe in hard work, something your ancestors knew about, although they were forced to do it(they couldn't have otherwise) and, evidently, it clearly shows in their descendants. Lazy lots. Every other ethnic group in America has risen above your sorry asses even though you nitwits have been here for centuries. Chei, it is completely embarrassing!

You bleeding all over the thread.  Mz Darkskin and Adamribs bombed you on your OWN SITE like the USA bombed Hiroshima.   grin grin  Your brothers told you to leave it alone and focus on the thread at hand but I guess you needed some more arse whoopings and you got it. 

[size=22pt]Womp, Womp, and WOMP.  You sucks! [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.