Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (27472 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22)

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 4:18am On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You bleeding all over the thread. Mz Darkskin and Adamribs bombed you like the USA bombed Hiroshima. grin grin Your brothers told you to leave it alone and focus on the thread at hand but I guess you needed some more arse whoopings and you got it.

[size=22pt]Womp, Womp, and WOMP. You sucks! [/size]

SHE DID IT!!!!!! YAAAAY! cheesy cheesy WOMP WOMP INDEED! He embodies an EPIC FAIL!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 4:58am On May 05, 2011
[size=22pt]Sugas, I hear gon be gud slave my massa eye iz twitchn'[/size]

Sweet dreams! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22)

Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.