Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years (3897 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm.. Guy, ur mumu fit move mountain..
But u've been cleansed from all pussification... Go and simp no more..

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Uncle93(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:
So wetin kon concern us

You need hot slaps OPgrin

Lol Eleribu grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Cerebellum: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Uncle93:

Lol Eleribu grin

Shuttup!

You sure say sense dey ur big flat bald head
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Uncle93(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Shuttup!

You sure say sense dey ur big flat bald head

I dey catch cruise my guy don vex .. haabaa
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Skullano(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
You really tried bros.

Two yearssss?.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by AmancalledGod: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bros you nah jonky oh knowing too well that your girl friend bestie be they yansh am for a whole 2 year's and you still get mind dey date am
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Cerebellum: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Uncle93:

I dey catch cruise my guy don vex .. haabaa

A no too dey mood ni baba mi
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by CheedyJ(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years because I had to save myself from being emotionally hurt in the future.�

There were many times where i hurt her emotionally but what she was doing was killing me softly. �

I know you’re not suppose to be jealous of your partner’s best friend and it’s a big turn off if you are jealous but there was just too many red flags. ��

My ex has a guy best friend since high school & their chemistry is really good.

They both decided to plan a road trip together to Abuja, just the 2 of them alone for 3 nights. At first I was mad but I had to understand that they’re only best friends, so I decided to just relax.

But, weeks before the trip, they would always hangout & post each other on social media & do cute stuff together such as going to museums, beaches, etc… that made me even more mad. I just didn’t understand why she wouldn’t want to go on dates with me when I was always free.

When she wasn’t hanging out with him, she would have morning shifts & get out at 3pm. Then she would make time to see me, but that was only 1 night when I would see her, & she would see him 3 times a week. I would only see her once a week, & that’s not healthy in a relationship.
I felt like the side guy who would only have sex with her right after her long shift at work.

I spoke to my friends about this and they’d always make mockery of me & say stuff like “ This babe dey use you catch cruise, forget about her” but I’d always make excuses for her. Sigh

I decided to end it with her because I was so hurt. I couldn’t take the emotional torture anymore. I wanted her back the day after I ended things, but she agreed that it’s best that we stayed separated.

Just heard from someone that she’s currently dating this her best friend. ���

#notmystory
Park well , na your story.. ain’t nothing to be ashamed of ..
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Uncle93(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

A no too dey mood ni baba mi

Oya na omo iya mi
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by xperiencelove(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
You think great people are feeble minded like this guy? No lady can catch such cruise on Ned not to talk on Bill. Do research on great people, that are all so strong in character and decision making even if it is so uncomfortable.
jimmychang:

I hate this talk,any small thing broke grin grin...You can be bill gates but them go still use you catch cruise
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by xperiencelove(m): 2:26am On Jun 02, 2021
xperiencelove:
You think great people are feeble minded like this guy? No lady can catch such cruise on Ned not to talk of Bill. Do your research on great people, that are all so strong in character and decision making even if it is so uncomfortable.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by jimmychang: 3:43am On Jun 02, 2021
xperiencelove:
You think great people are feeble minded like this guy? No lady can catch such cruise on Ned not to talk on Bill. Do research on great people, that are all so strong in character and decision making even if it is so uncomfortable.

What made them great ,is it the money or their strong character and firm decisions ? grin grin...

Yall keep saying as if money keeps women grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) / Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.