Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30345 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MemeRoyal(f): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:

No body cares about your opinion ma'am. At the right time, we will walk people like you into the sea. The land belongs to igbos. Ikwerre land is an Amadioha territory and any other people who claim the land belongs to them and they came from Congo should go back to Congo when they still have the time to do so.
My opinion is the opinion of all rivers people!
You will have to walk millions of ikwerre, ijaw, opobo,ogoni's and kalabari people, to mention a few into the sea. Let's see how you all achieve that. Greedy, angry lot!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by NiklauseFred(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

[s]You are the bast*ard, a major mumu. There was nothing like sit at home anywhere in Rivers State. Yesterday was one of the busiest days in Rivers and of course it was a Monday.
[/s]

Why are you so bitter and besides who brought Ipob in to this shit?

Guy make ur God use you ooo
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MemeRoyal(f): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please educate the ignorant ipob agitators
You dragging Niger Delta that has stood for themselves even before your odumegwu ojukwu stood up to fight!
We don't want Biafra
We are not Biafra
We will never be Biafra!

Myrrtle, go through his post, use Google/Wikipedia.
Ikwerre land belongs to Igbos? Come and take. Arrant nonsense, greedy people trying to reap where you didn't sow.

hosemujica:
Oga Niger Delta have always been on their own, you forcing us to be part of biafra is not working, take your Biafra and we can have our Niger Delta.

Moreover our region have fought for independence even before Biafra ever thought of one. In the event of another war, we will join the Nigerian government again to deal with your arrogance. Leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
MemeRoyal:

My opinion is the opinion of all rivers people!
You will have to walk millions of ikwerre, ijaw, opobo,ogoni's and kalabari people, to mention a few into the sea. Let's see how you all achieve that. Greedy, angry lot!
I forgot to mention that I'm also from Rivers state, and I do not share your opinion.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Onizuka: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is mad. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your identity and your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.

Haha guy that one is your business ikwerre and Igbo no get anything. Out of Igbo came Ikwerre to be on their own. The same way out of NIGERIA, igbos want to be on their own �

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wingmanIII: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
The first thug to become a governor. All hail the tout in chief, nyesom wike
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wingmanIII: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
ken6488:

But the south south is it igbo?

Let leave Niger delta out

We are not biafra

For your information we are happy without the igbo here
What a dumb and stupid response! Tueh
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by hosemujica: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
MemeRoyal:
Please educate the ignorant ipob agitators
You dragging Niger Delta that has stood for themselves even before your odumegwu ojukwu stood up to fight!
We don't want Biafra
We are not Biafra
We will never be Biafra!

Myrrtle, go through his post, use Google/Wikipedia.
Ikwerre land belongs to Igbos? Come and take. Arrant nonsense, greedy people trying to reap where you didn't sow.

As in ehn, you can call them greedy all year, they still won't have sense and hide their greed a little.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by hosemujica: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
I forgot to mention that I'm also from Rivers state, and I do not share your opinion.
In the sphere of things in Niger Delta republic , you are in the minority oga, nobody will steal our land through ignorant people like you in the name of stupid Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
wingmanIII:

What a dumb and stupid response! Tueh
stop forcing yourself on people that don't want you

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
is Imo and Abia not niger delta too?
nope

Don't confuse yourself with present Niger delta and Niger delta republic
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MemeRoyal(f): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2021
If you indeed are a rivers person then I'm really sorry for you because you don't even know your left from your right, you should re-evaluate your riverian citizenship!!
Maybe you are from OYIGBO or igboetche, then I will understand cos they can have those two areas. Real rivers people have nothing in common with those and people that think like you.
myrrtle:
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MemeRoyal(f): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2021
I hail him. Infact I hail him two times.
WIKE NA MAN YOU BE.

NO BIAFRA
NEVER BIAFRA.
WIKE I STAN.

Biafra stay out of rivers state.
wingmanIII:
The first thug to become a governor. All hail the tout in chief, nyesom wike
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 4:54am On Jun 02, 2021
MemeRoyal:
If you indeed are a rivers person then I'm really sorry for you because you don't even know your left from your right, you should re-evaluate your riverian citizenship!!
Maybe you are from OYIGBO or igboetche, then I will understand cos they can have those two areas. Real rivers people have nothing in common with those and people that think like you.
lol I can never be like you who will deny my origin, even when every evidence points that I am igbo. I am from Rivers and I am Ikwerre and Igbo. And people who share my views are not in the minority maybe ask Uche Okwuku.
Ikwerre is an igboid sub group and that's an established fact. The language is igbo, the tone is the same. It's really a shame, that even with DNA evidence pointing that we are of the same heritage with other igbo sub groups, propaganda people like yourself are everywhere spreading wrong information and telling your children they are not igbo. Ikwerre may even be more igbo than the onitsha people who have have dna pointing them to igala people, but today they don't deny their igboism. It's really a shame, that people like you and wike are playing politics with our igbo heritage. At the right time, we will match people like you into the sea and purify our land. Our ancestors are pissed. Take this as the voice of the gods and change your wicked views about other igbo sub groups when you still have the time.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by justtoodark: 5:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Rivers state is South-South. We are in Niger Delta
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by allcomage: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2021
wiseone28:
Thank God Akwa ibom was not among their sit at home nonsense..

Ndito uneghe ino.
If they are not,you don't value the sacrifice your people made defending the land of Biafra. Though not surprised because fulani have eroded the norms the world holds dear, remembering those who died in a just course. I give ipob kudos on this.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by NoSentiment: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Ipobians will be so mad and angry with his comments grin

M
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MemeRoyal(f): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
In this world and the world to come, No ikwerre man will ever support Biafra I therefore put it to you that YOU Myrrtle are a FRAUD!
You are ikwerre and Igbo? We ikwerre are a people very proud of our origin and never sit on the fence!
I AM IKWERRE! That's how we talk.
Biafra will never stand in our land and you guys are in for a shocker. Selfish, angry sect.
myrrtle:
lol I can never be like you who will deny my origin, even when every evidence points that I am igbo. I am from Rivers and I am Ikwerre and Igbo. And people who share my views are not in the minority maybe ask Uche Okwuku.
Ikwerre is an igboid sub group and that's an established fact. The language is igbo, the tone is the same. It's really a shame, that even with DNA evidence pointing that we are of the same heritage with other igbo sub groups, propaganda people like yourself are everywhere spreading wrong information and telling your children they are not igbo. Ikwerre may even be more igbo than the onitsha people who have have dna pointing them to igala people, but today they don't deny their igboism. It's really a shame, that people like you and wike are playing politics with our igbo heritage. At the right time, we will match people like you into the sea and purify our land. Our ancestors are pissed. Take this as the voice of the gods and change your wicked views about other igbo sub groups when you still have the time.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
MemeRoyal:
In this world and the world to come, No ikwerre man will ever support Biafra I therefore put it to you that YOU Myrrtle are a FRAUD!
You are ikwerre and Igbo? We ikwerre are a people very proud of our origin and never sit on the fence!
I AM IKWERRE! That's how we talk.
Biafra will never stand in our land and you guys are in for a shocker. Selfish, angry sect.

Lol she called me a fraud grin
If you were not a married woman, I would have asked you out for a lunch date so you can meet your ikwerre and igbo brother in person. Anyways all the best. And try to avoid being worked into the sea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / Major-General Chris Alli (rtd) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.