Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30346 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ayomide811(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
myrrtle:
This man is mad. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your identity and your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.
[/s] Tribe grabber

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
laprinces:
Ikwerre people are not igbos and can never be
People should read their history.
IPOB is trying hard to make you people not to lose ur identity.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Ayomide811:
[s][/s] Tribe grabber
who cares about the opinion of a Yoluba muslim who can't even sight the mood for himself.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
Who is fueling what? Issues with you guys is that you think every Igbo is 100% ipob ESN UGM.

Now listen I abhor their tactics and no one supports their current move. Again most of the policemen killed and even soldiers are of SE extraction.. so only a fool will queue behind that .

But there is sympathy for them ,because the reasons they give for their agitations are very true .. not a hidden thing .

Just like the Fulani are sympathetic to their killer HERDSMEN BHT brothers who they actually imported and armed to go about killing , spreading and speeding up the domination , the majority of Igbos see ipob as a vessel to drive them into some sort of relevance and bring them their pound of flesh .

So it behoves on the current ruling Clan/class to drop their pride and inane excuses and build an inclusive federation based on mutual respect and participation.

Not some foolish tribal arrangement currently being practiced

All what you just said are encompass in restructuring of which Lawan smartly made a U -turn and have commence the process after the Asaba Accord. The killed man in imo was there for an official meeting just the way some SE extractions are in katsina and other part of the North for same official purpose.
Not only the SE feel cheated in this kangaroo arrangements other region do, but provided you choice to practice democracy only the ballot box and dialogue can correct the wrongs and never the gun.I believe you will take this sound message to your people and tell them let's play politics 2023. If eventually the igbos ascend the throne, u guys can turn the entire nation to a family affair, its democracy and everyothet persons have to wait .
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Josywhyte: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Biafra would never be realized,

Nnamdi Kanu wants to give us an El dorado called Biafra land, but he is not carrying Igbos along.

IGBOS are speaking in discordant tune, most people stayed at home to avoid violence, not because they wanted to willingly obey.

We must learn to organize ourselves first, before we can get what we want.

Ipob were busy flogging drivers for not complying, such level of stupidity. convince people well enough and they will willingly give their lives for you.

So this is a glimpse of what our Biafra would look like, a government of the Tyrant where the Igbos would wish to go back to Egypt.

You've made a salient point my brother. I didn't stay at home. I went about my business as usual,made some cash,got back home around 10pm and slept for the night. Though some fools who called themselves ipob members stopped me in the after of the sit-at-home and asked why am working. The response I gave them was enough to scare them away sha. I told them 'if na this dia yeye sit at home go feed me today'. I almost called the cops on them. They left shamefully. If they(ipob) cannot organize themselves they shouldn't think of bothering others with noise

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MrSamsung(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Ndito uneghe uno ifot adia..

so ublame ke

Ndito akusa ubiad iwot eyun uno ifot.

Ifun
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ugonna62: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Bia.,wike even thou we know ur always under the influence of alcohol,you should learn to be thoughtful and reasonable in ur ultrances,playing politics with igho ethnic group to please the caliphate for ur dead on arrival presidential ambition is not only idiotic but very disgusting and irritating,are you the only govnor in the so-called niger delta?Wether you like it or not ph was under the defunt south eastern region and its still is,no amount of division and re-naming ceremony to witle down the economic and regonal powers of the old eastern region after the civil war can divorce you and ur entire generation from biafran origin,even the people ur trying to please knows ur playing local politics with ur tribe,shame!
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ifiokjohn(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2021
laprinces:
Ikwerre people are not igbos and can never be
People should read their hpistory.
Then stop speaking igbo language and bearing igbo names. After all if you commit crime in another place...by your name they will say you're igbo.
Develop your own language Oga
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Josywhyte: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Wike lied oo. I stay in PH. Some shops were not opened in my area.

Just a handful of people obeyed the order. Mt area shops were opened. Even the ibos opened their shops and went about their businesses. Everyone knows this thing works mainly in the southeast States.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by chikason22(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Wey evidence

Joblessness dey worry Wike!

Did you go to everyone's home to know that they did not comply Childish governor!

Everything that has a beginning must surely come to an end!

All this your gra-gra go soon come to an end and the people will still remain!

Idiat
Wike is an Ikwerre as I am, but that guy is worst than Ameachi. He lost my respect since last year. He hasn't done what Ameachi did while in government.
That guy is very selfish and simply an idiot.
I can't wait for 2023, so he will remain irrelevant for the rest of his looting political life.
Such an slowpoke. Always using IPOB to distract us for leaving governance unattended.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Biafra never come out, u don dey beef the name "Niger delta"...una wahala too much
Imagine oo
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Buliwyf:

Then it cant be realized. There's no way they can have Biafra in the middle of Nigeria. That is why they're trying to force it on the south south and those ones don't care about them. LMAO
Exactly
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Mind your words jare. Do I look like an Igbo man to you?

I am a full-blooded Yoruba and from your name Timi, maybe your name is Timilehin and you are as well.

We are soon to hold a Yoruba rally in Kwara but Kwara is not 100% Yoruba. There are Nupe and Tapa people indigenous to those lands too.
Then why don't we say we are going to lay claim on Kwara? The same goes for Kogi too. There are Okun people (Yoruba) in Kogi but at the same time there are people of other origins in Kogi. Even Igbos are indigenous to Kogi if you don't know.

Then why are we going to have a Yoruba rally in Kogi too? The same thing simple-minded people like you do are the same thing you accuse Igbo people of. I am also sure you will pretend not to know that there are Ijaw clans that are bonafide indigenes of Ondo state. They have been crying for years, even accusing Akeredolu of foisting Yoruba anthem or Yoruba culture on them but you hypocrites will of course pay deaf ears, always siding the part of evil. I just don't know why. You people are the worst hypocrites. There are Igbos indigenous to every SS state if you don't know. There are Igbos in Delta, there are Igbos in Rivers of course. There are also Igbos in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and even Edo if you don't know.

These are not migrants. These are indigenes to the lands. FG wake up one morning after war and slice up lands and say from today henceforth, this is Igbo land, the rest are Niger Delta and all of a sudden, fools just take up the name. Blacks are like animals. God forbid! No brains to reason! Complete baboons! Maybe FG will further divide "Niger Delta" tomorrow and name it "Niger Oasis" and the same black fools will start saying "oh... Niger Delta want to claim our land, we are Niger Oasis". That's the level to which blacks can reason.
But the south south is it igbo?

Let leave Niger delta out

We are not biafra

For your information we are happy without the igbo here
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Commanderinpips: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2021
kingbee90:

Why not return back to your state?

You should be the one to return to your state.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
One nigerdelta militant just said they abia and imo are part of the nigerdelta .. please is that true ? For they are also trying to steal our lands too
ken6488:

But the south south is it igbo?

Let leave Niger delta out

We are not biafra

For your information we are happy without the igbo here
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
kingbee90:

Why not return back to your state?
like I said ikwerre is an offshoot of the Igbo race. Denying that just makes them appear as fools before their slave masters

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ablejesus26(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nnamdi Kanu wants to give us an El dorado called Biafra land, but he is not carrying Igbos along.

IGBOS are speaking in discordant tune, most people stayed at home to avoid violence, not because they wanted to willingly obey.

Ipob were busy flogging drivers for not complying, such level of stupidity. convince people well enough and they will willingly give their lives for you.

So this is a glimpse of what our Biafra would look like, a government of the Tyrant where the Igbos would wish to go back to Egypt.

Instead of that fraudster and idi Amin the second will have any power in SE governance,.we will remain in Nigeria.
The thief is feeling like what he can never be.
The Great Odumegwu Ojukwu called and Igbo answered bcus he was the selfless leader of the Region.
Not this fraud who lived the better part of his life in a country he is telling his brainwashed thugs that he hate.

Igbo will not be hostaged by bunch of deranged outlaws.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
One nigerdelta militant just said they abia and imo are part of the nigerdelta .. please is that true ? For they are also trying to steal our lands too
Abia and IMO I pure igbo states

Just stay away from our state
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Ndito akusa ubiad iwot eyun uno ifot.
Ifun
atang off point
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
like I said ikwerre is an offshoot of the Igbo race. Denying that just makes them appear as fools before their slave masters
Shut up then igbo have Benin origin
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Delta
River
Cross River
Akwa
Edo

Will never be biafra
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ogbuefi677(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

I know. To be honest with you, I was once like them a few years ago until I sat down to just engage a little more in reasoning and research.
One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2021
ken6488:
Shut up then igbo have Benin origin

I have seen ikwerre bearing Igbo names .
Every single ikwerre name can be interpreted by an Igbo man.

When an ikwerre man Speaks , an Igbo man hears , and an average ikwerre man hears Igbo fluently (meaning you cannot use Igbo to sell an ikwerre man).

Ikwerre ladies love Igbo men over ikwerre men.

Odilli , omehia amaechi wike are all married to IGBO ladies .

And when the journalist approached Buhari and asked him why he is marginalizing the Igbo , an angry Buhari IMMEDIATELY retorted thus

I have appointed 3 Igbo sons into very important positions , AMAECHI MY TRANSPORTATION MINISTER IS AN IGBO MAN, EMEFIELE AN IGBO MAN HEADS CBN AND THE GMD NNPC IS ALSO IGBO , so how can you say I am marginalizing the igbo"
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

Quite obvious you didn't see SE. Its Rivers State, but filled with Ibos from the SE. Ibos are far outnumbering the indigenous Oyigbo people.
You were saying that no part of Rivers State observed the thing. I pointed out the part that did and you start labelling them south east people. That place isn't south east. So at least a part of Rivers State observed the thing.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2021
ken6488:
Delta
River
Cross River
Akwa
Edo

Will never be biafra
yeah just like Benue and plateau have refused to be core AREWA.
But that does not stop the hausas and Fulani in Jos from identifying with their core AREWA brothers.

So like I said , nobody is saying they are Biafra . What we are saying is that you stop Fooling yourselves and don't change your history so you're not mistaken as bastard's

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Jonathan39: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Hide your face oga, you are not anything close to Igbo. Be proud of where you are from.
Sebastine1994:

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ogbuefi677(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
yes you're right .. Biafra is 5 states .. period .

But the Igbo across the border can choose to join if they so wish.

I pity all these ikwerre people refusing their Igbo heritage . When Biafra comes ,the ijaws in alliance with the OGONIS will use them as manure for their farms and feed for their fishes
Ijaws already did that to them in old Rivers state b4 God helped them and Bayelsa was created,then the Ijaws left.
People have such short memories
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ogbuefi677(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Ayomide811:
[s][/s] Tribe grabber
What is Ayomide,a red oil souper doing on a Biafra thread?
Na wa oo
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ayomide811(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
ogbuefi677:

What is Ayomide,a red oil souper doing on a Biafra thread?
Na wa oo
na your papa get Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by abeggnow: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is mad. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your identity and your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.
is it by force to join una movement??them say dem no want,

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Kinematics: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
You were saying that no part of Rivers State observed the thing. I pointed out the part that did and you start labelling them south east people. That place isn't south east. So at least a part of Rivers State observed the thing.

No part of Rivers observed any nonsense sit at home. Only ipig miscreants observed it. No Rivers man or woman observed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / Major-General Chris Alli (rtd) Is Dead / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.