Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30344 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
Your degree of daftness is causing me malaria and typhoid.
Listen to this and grow a brain here

BEHIND EVERY CALL FOR BIAFRA IS AN ECHO OF RESTRUCTURING

Truly the illness have gotten to the upper part of your brain and critical reasoning impulse can't be felt. Can you tell me how the call For Succession is the same with Restructuring.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by fregeneh(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Buliwyf:

Then it cant be realized. There's no way they can have Biafra in the middle of Nigeria. That is why they're trying to force it on the south south and those ones don't care about them. LMAO

You sum it up accurately they need those territory so badly just to have outlet from Nigeria to intranational

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
bursted .. Katsina man asking where .. ewuu. Hahahaha
Iwang ke ado..
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2021
stinflame:

Truly the illness have gotten to the upper part of your brain and critical reasoning impulse can't be felt. Can you tell me how the call For Succession is the same with Restructuring.
there are various ways to apply pressure whenever you feel marginalized, heckled ,trodden and bashed. The call for secession is one of them ,please don't be fooled or blindfolded to this fact .

Deprive the Yoruba from.power for 50yrs and study their response .

Like I said your daftness is disease .
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MrSamsung(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Ukam ado useme

Ndofo ntom esenam anye aba te ke afid ndito Akwa Ibom or South South edo useme.

Idakaha ayen adutara, aya ado too late. Usen ado ke adu diong ke ndito uneghe ema ebak etara ayen and ke ammo Idoho useme.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Iwang ke ado..
BURSTED , TRANSLATION FROM "GOOGLE TRANSLATE APP" see this guy oohh .. ewuu from FUNTUA. HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by tungamaje: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Mind your words jare. Do I look like an Igbo man to you?

I am a full-blooded Yoruba and from your name Timi, maybe your name is Timilehin and you are as well.

We are soon to hold a Yoruba rally in Kwara but Kwara is not 100% Yoruba. There are Nupe and Tapa people indigenous to those lands too.
Then why don't we say we are going to lay claim on Kwara? The same goes for Kogi too. There are Okun people (Yoruba) in Kogi but at the same time there are people of other origins in Kogi. Even Igbos are indigenous to Kogi if you don't know.

Then why are we going to have a Yoruba rally in Kogi too? The same thing simple-minded people like you do are the same thing you accuse Igbo people of. I am also sure you will pretend not to know that there are Ijaw clans that are bonafide indigenes of Ondo state. They have been crying for years, even accusing Akeredolu of foisting Yoruba anthem or Yoruba culture on them but you hypocrites will of course pay deaf ears, always siding the part of evil. I just don't know why. You people are the worst hypocrites. There are Igbos indigenous to every SS state if you don't know. There are Igbos in Delta, there are Igbos in Rivers of course. There are also Igbos in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and even Edo if you don't know.

These are not migrants. These are indigenes to the lands. FG wake up one morning after war and slice up lands and say from today henceforth, this is Igbo land, the rest are Niger Delta and all of a sudden, fools just take up the name. Blacks are like animals. God forbid! No brains to reason! Complete baboons! Maybe FG will further divide "Niger Delta" tomorrow and name it "Niger Oasis" and the same black fools will start saying "oh... Niger Delta want to claim our land, we are Niger Oasis". That's the level to which blacks can reason.
Man, well done. You really talked sense into that fellow's head.I love your comment

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Idakaha ayen adutara, aya ado too late. Usen ado ke adu diong ke ndito uneghe ema ebak etara ayen and ke ammo Idoho useme.
if I speak my own Efik you go trip..

Can I start
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Akwa ibom iyeme biafra..
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
BURSTED , TRANSLATION FROM "GOOGLE TRANSLATE APP" see this guy oohh .. ewuu from FUNTUA. HAHAHAHAHA
Good for you but i know where i am from..
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Good for you but i know where i am from..
hahaha abasi mbork...
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MrSamsung(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Akwa ibom iyeme biafra..

Nden nso ke Akwa Ibom eyem?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
hahaha abasi mbork...
Abiet iwang
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Nden nso ke Akwa Ibom eyem?
Dah ette kake naana..
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Abiet iwang
AREWA ibbibio .. I hail ooo
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
there are various ways to apply pressure whenever you feel marginalized, heckled ,trodden and bashed. The call for secession is one of them ,please don't be fooled or blindfolded to this fact .

Deprive the Yoruba from.power for 50yrs and study their response .

Like I said your daftness is disease .

I thought you claimed the SS are also family, isn't GEJ part of the family?like I said earlier You need study your social studies again to know the difference between a succession and a restructuring chant.
And also go true your literature to find out why a Metonymy said 'the pen is mightier than the sword.
You behind the keypad typing trash I believe you won't allow any of your love one to take up arms as an unknown gunmen. I believe currently now you are in your office doing your job.
Stop fueling what you can't finish. Northerners have nothing to loss, slaying a human is as easy as a lamb since majority are uneducated. You an I can't slay a human when the battle begins.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MrSamsung(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Dah ette kake naana..

Nke kere mbo ke adioong idem etok mfioke ke ado etokeyen
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Nke kere mbo ke adioong idem etok mfioke ke ado etokeyen
Ino Uso ado etokeyen
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Thank God Akwa ibom was not among their sit at home nonsense..

Ndito uneghe ino.
Ndị nmogho, ndị eriri eri. Uneghe ino, yet every shop broken into in akwa ibom is by your lazy good for nothing ndị nmogho. What you people know is only to kill your parents before time so that you share his house room by room and collect rent from same Igbos because most of your people don't pay rent. Uneghe Ino, yet every time your lazy brethren including you wants to do a burial, you will be running from Nepaline, to akam ndem, to itam market looking for who to buy land so that your lazy asses can afford ordinary N1million to Bury your father.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
AREWA ibbibio .. I hail ooo

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2021
NetValueFX:

Ndị nmogho, ndị eriri eri.
Dah nkana nkood se awed grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MrSamsung(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Ino Uso ado etokeyen
Nso ke adioong akan nnswen
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Kinematics: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. So it's no longer part of Rivers State?

Quite obvious you didn't see SE. Its Rivers State, but filled with Ibos from the SE. Ibos are far outnumbering the indigenous Oyigbo people.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Nso ke adioong akan nnswen
Ndito uneghe uno ifot adia..

so ublame ke
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by garfield1: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Dah nkana nkood se awed grin

Kpong ishie ero
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Who is fueling what? Issues with you guys is that you think every Igbo is 100% ipob ESN UGM.

Now listen I abhor their tactics and no one supports their current move. Again most of the policemen killed and even soldiers are of SE extraction.. so only a fool will queue behind that .

But there is sympathy for them ,because the reasons they give for their agitations are very true .. not a hidden thing .

Just like the Fulani are sympathetic to their killer HERDSMEN BHT brothers who they actually imported and armed to go about killing , spreading and speeding up the domination , the majority of Igbos see ipob as a vessel to drive them into some sort of relevance and bring them their pound of flesh .

So it behoves on the current ruling Clan/class to drop their pride and inane excuses and build an inclusive federation based on mutual respect and participation.

Not some foolish tribal arrangement currently being practiced
stinflame:

I thought you claimed the SS are also family, isn't GEJ part of the family?like I said earlier You need study your social studies again to know the difference between a succession and a restructuring chant.
And also go true your literature to find out why a Metonymy said 'the pen is mightier than the sword.
You behind the keypad typing trash I believe you won't allow any of your love one to take up arms as an unknown gunmen. I believe currently now you are in your office doing your job.
Stop fueling what you can't finish. Northerners have nothing to loss, slaying a human is as easy as a lamb since majority are uneducated. You an I can't slay a human when the battle begins.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by wiseone28: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
garfield1:

Kpong ishie ero
Lol ayem adi feel among
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
shortgun:
There must really be something about IPOB that is denying wike sleep grin grin grin grin

If you don't see anything wrong with Ipob it then mean your case is hopeless

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2021
patriotic007:
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.

Quite a lot of those anti-Igbo monikers posing as Yoruba are actually from the core muslim north....specifically, Fulani!
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:

If you don't see anything wrong with Ipob it then mean your case is hopeless

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with IPOB, but a whole lot wrong with 'one Nigeria' and the likes of you!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by laprinces: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Ikwerre people are not igbos and can never be
People should read their history.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Useless Fulani intimacy gadget undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.