Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30337 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Utycar: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Thank God Akwa ibom was not among their sit at home nonsense..

Ndito uneghe ino.
no be lie

Everything was going on so well in Akwa Ibom even Igbo people opened their shop. I was surprised to see all of them opening their shop yesterday.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by hosemujica: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is mad. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your identity and your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.
Oga Niger Delta have always been on their own, you forcing us to be part of biafra is not working, take your Biafra and we can have our Niger Delta.

Moreover our region have fought for independence even before Biafra ever thought of one. In the event of another war, we will join the Nigerian government again to deal with your arrogance. Leave us alone.

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinematlcs:

PORT HARCOURT useless cultist
he is ogoni.. I know him
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by tiswell(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Thank God Akwa ibom was not among their sit at home nonsense..

Ndito uneghe ino.
afo do ino mkpo
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

No part of Rivers observed any nonsense sit at home. Only ipig miscreants observed it. No Rivers man or woman observed it.
Yo are actually talking out of hatred for the Igbos. Kids.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hnmmm

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok na

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Biafra would never be realized,

Nnamdi Kanu wants to give us an El dorado called Biafra land, but he is not carrying Igbos along.

IGBOS are speaking in discordant tune, most people stayed at home to avoid violence, not because they wanted to willingly obey.

We must learn to organize ourselves first, before we can get what we want.

Ipob were busy flogging drivers for not complying, such level of stupidity. convince people well enough and they will willingly give their lives for you.

So this is a glimpse of what our Biafra would look like, a government of the Tyrant where the Igbos would wish to go back to Egypt.

a dirty fulani man saying nnamdi kanu not carrying the people along....ok the igbos bringing billions to support the strugles are foolianis ba....nonentity feeling funky.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
post=102248807:
Port Harcourt wey we dey.
Business going on as usual.

The below is from the mental Cownu's state.

And the brutal knockout below it is for the senseless Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Awon werey troublemakers 100%.

if rich people are coming out ...son dangote will come out..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha person wey no know even the business wey him dey do...make nigeria brake make we see if dangote is actually business smart or the usual dull and stagnant northern man...spits
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Sipsum: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
I am from Rivers. Now can you STFU

I'm from Jupiter, long throat don finish una.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Sebastine1994(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
ezechi24:

a dirty fulani man saying nnamdi kanu not carrying the people along....ok the igbos bringing billions to support the strugles are foolianis ba....nonentity feeling funky.

suck my pen Is and make a wish
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
hosemujica:
Oga Niger Delta have always been on their own, you forcing us to be part of biafra is not working, take your Biafra and we can have our Niger Delta.

Moreover our region have fought for independence even before Biafra ever thought of one. In the event of another war, we will join the Nigerian government again to deal with your arrogance. Leave us alone.
is Imo and Abia not niger delta too?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ezechi24(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

suck my pen Is and make a wish

hahahahahaha....thesame uncircumsized pen is the couldnt save buhari in saudi arabia......wish well sultan.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by nairavsdollars(f): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
bug fat lie
Kinematics:

Quite obvious you didn't see SE. Its Rivers State, but filled with Ibos from the SE. Ibos are far outnumbering the indigenous Oyigbo people.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
IGBOSON1:

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with IPOB, but a whole lot wrong with 'one Nigeria' and the likes of you!

Lolzzz....paddy man wake up from your slumber....weda una like am or not una must remain for dis country....we need people we can point at and say that is an example of a second class citizen grin
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by unmask: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is mad. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your identity and your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Modified: All you ignorant people mentioning me and speaking out of ignorance should know that the igbo deity of Amadioha is in present day Rivers state. Some say the language that ikwerri people speak is different from igbo. They should also hear the Nsukka or Ebonyi people speak, and also research on the igboid languages, the DNA evidence, before coming here to show their ignorance. Ikwerre is igbo and the land is igbo. Know this and know peace. If you feel you are not igbo, you can leave the land and go back to where you came from. That land is igboland. It's an Amadioha territory, and no form of politics can change it.
I thought it is self determination. You contradict yourself if you want to force people to join Biafra that don't want it. Don't become what you are fighting.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by hosemujica: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
is Imo and Abia not niger delta too?
Nobody is dragging Imo and Abia with you, but remember you people won't use our sea port to access any international trade without paying us Niger Delta Royalty on every penny of goods you ship, else you use Lagos or lake chad.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
hosemujica:
Nobody is dragging Imo and Abia with you, but remember you people won't use our sea port to access any international trade without paying us Niger Delta Royalty on every penny of goods you ship, else you use Lagos or lake chad.
when the time comes, e go clear for your eyes, who owns the bight of biafra, if it is igbos or some other people. I am an igbo from Rivers and you can also masturbate about Annang people being igbo too. And to teach an ignorant fellow like yourself, there's no group as niger delta, but instead tribes in southern Nigeria. What you should do should be to find out the parent tribe of other tribes either by checking if there's a DNA evidence or credible oral or archaeological evidence. If you cant find out, then Stfu man.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
unmask:
I thought it is self determination. You contradict yourself if you want to force people to join Biafra that don't want it. Don't become what you are fighting.
nobody is forcing anybody, I only mentioned that the present day Rivers state to the sea is an Amadioha territory, which equals belonging to the igbo. People who occupy those regions and say they are not igbo, should vacant those places or step into the sea. No body is forcing anybody. Israelites still came back many years after to claim their land. The point is that that land belongs to the igbos.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by ken6488(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
yeah just like Benue and plateau have refused to be core AREWA.
But that does not stop the hausas and Fulani in Jos from identifying with their core AREWA brothers.

So like I said , nobody is saying they are Biafra . What we are saying is that you stop Fooling yourselves and don't change your history so you're not mistaken as bastard's
Bastard keh we are no way related to igbo
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Lolzzz....paddy man wake up from your slumber....weda una like am or not una must remain for dis country....we need people we can point at and say that is an example of a second class citizen grin

Dude, you don’t need to state your reasons for still wanting to share the same country with Ndigbo despite your intense hatred for us! Of course you see us as second class citizens!.....Duh!!!
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by hosemujica: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
when the time comes, e go clear for your eyes, who owns the bight of biafra, if it is igbos or some other people. I am an igbo from Rivers and you can also masturbate about Annang people being igbo too. And to teach an ignorant fellow like yourself, there's no group as niger delta, but instead tribes in southern Nigeria. What you should do should be to find out the parent tribe of other tribes either by checking if there's a DNA evidence or credible oral or archaeological evidence. If you cant find out, then Stfu man.
Lol bight of Biafra my ass, you might as well name bakkassi bight of Bakassi and claim it as igbo territory while you at it claim bight of Ondo and Bight of warri,how about claiming river nile as bight of Biafra. Obviously you did not do Geography in school mumu.

Let me see you and Biafra, you can't even coexist within yourselves as Igbos, you want to claim another man's homeland to form your anarchy of a country called Biafra.

For as long as you keep annexing Niger Delta as Biafra we Niger Deltans will keep seeking protection from federal government of Nigeria. No be us you una go use do slave, greedy set of people.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Dude, you don’t need to state your reasons for still wanting to share the same country with Ndigbo despite your intense hatred for us! Of course you see us as second class citizens!.....Duh!!!

I don't hate Igbos ooh was kidding....I even prefer Ibos to Afonjaz and headslammers
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
post=102248807:
Port Harcourt wey we dey.
Business going on as usual.

The below is from the mental Cownu's state.

And the brutal knockout below it is for the senseless Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Awon werey troublemakers 100%.

IRREDEEMABLE MUMU.. Who dash you house for town? No be inside bush yoi dey live? Same PH wey some shops no open? Or the one wey some people dey complain say some banks no open? You amd wike i no know who dey struggle for first position for mumu..Full time ode like you
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dorty sit at home,if you strong,lap make we blow direct face to face, abobi make una die it angry
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MemeRoyal(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ignorant to the last letter angry
I am ikwerre, I am not Igbo and will never be.
Ipob and all you bigots will be frustrated because of rivers state.
WE WILL NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER BE PART OF YOU.
Take your fight to those who welcome you. We have rejected you since or can't you do without us?
And to answer you, I did not sit at home, I went to work, went to the market and also sent my kids for lessons, so talk where you are sure!
myrrtle:

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by myrrtle(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
MemeRoyal:
Ignorant to the last letter angry
I am ikwerre, I am not Igbo and will never be.
Ipob and all you bigots will be frustrated because of rivers state.
WE WILL NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER BE PART OF YOU.
Take your fight to those who welcome you. We have rejected you since or can't you do without us?
And to answer you, I did not sit at home, I went to work, went to the market and also sent my kids for lessons, so talk where you are sure!
No body cares about your opinion ma'am. At the right time, we will walk people like you into the sea. The land belongs to igbos. Ikwerre land is an Amadioha territory and any other people who claim the land belongs to them and they came from Congo should go back to Congo when they still have the time to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.