Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers (30339 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Wike don't bring violence to Rivers State. No be everytime you go just open mouth wah

We know no body obeyed but just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Antoeni(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Rivers State is Not Dumb State, and can Never be part of That Fraudulent and Dubious Biafra Nation

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Commanderinpips: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Big lie, I live in Rivers state and most shops were closed.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by cornoil(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
U said some shops. That was peculiar to every state. Portharcourt was still busy yesterday na, except maybe in Oyigbo.

sapphiere:
Wike lied oo. I stay in PH. Some shops were not opened in my area.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by popesco123: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
IPOB are foolish..

and your wretched ogogoro dinking popsi and momsi are the most foolish in the whole Nigeria. ode ni
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MarFe(f): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/wike-to-ipob-i-am-not-afraid-of-death/
Okay
Meanwhile:
Training! Training!! Training!!!
Step up your game from feeding your skin with harsh chemical infused products to formulating your organic skincare products from scratch with herbs and roots extract etc.
https:///DwyqF0oXhFK7Lu6ZjiLIus
DON‘T SLEEP ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
COURSE OUTLINE INCLUDES:
1.ORGANIC CREAM MAKING
2.Knowing all skin types
3.Equipments and materials
4.List of oils
5.Skin butters
6.Skin care liquids
7.Skin lightening /whitening agents
8.Skin care ingredients
9.Illustration on how to make cream from scratch
10.Exfoliating body soap
11.Lightening body scrub
12.Whitening cream
13.Half caste oil
14.Half caste cream
15.Egyptian body milk
16.Lightening cream
17.Cocoa glowing butter
18.Glowing cream for babies
19.Glowing cream
20.Toning black soap
21.Moisturising herbal black soap
22.Black soap for babies
23.Dark knuckles remedy
24.Dark knuckles scrub
25.Pimples and Acne
26.Stretch mark scrub
27.Papaya whitening body wash
28.Lightening oil
29.Whitening face cleanser
30.Face cleanser (chocolate)
31.Face scrub
32.Powerful facial mask
33.Peeling oil
34.Face peeling oil
35.Shower gel
36.Dark eye circle
37.Sunscreen cream
38.Facial mask with rice water
39.More on rice water
40.How to make coconut oil
41.How to make carrot oil
42.All over body scrub
43.Hair growth oil
44.Hair growth serum
45.Benefits of some oil to hair
46.Hand lotion
47.Eczema cream
48.Anti-aging face cream
49.Anti-aging face serum
50.Pink lip balm
51.Epsom salt exfoliation
52.Baby liquid soap

FEE- 5000
First 20 people gets to pay 4000
Training bonuses
free E-book
Enhancement recipes
Weight loss
Weight gain
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Access03:
But he's saying the truth.
how ?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by West2019(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2021
See him big mouth
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/wike-to-ipob-i-am-not-afraid-of-death/

when a man said he is not ibo but a rivers man you know you have a fool in your hands
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Buliwyf: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021
abu12:

biafra can be realized, if only Ibo people come to terms and be realistic, that biafra only consist 5 ssiuth east state. if they force other south south to join them like 1967 , they will fail again.

Then it cant be realized. There's no way they can have Biafra in the middle of Nigeria. That is why they're trying to force it on the south south and those ones don't care about them. LMAO

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Antoeni:
Rivers State is Not Dumb State, and can Never be part of That Fraudulent and Dubious Biafra Nation
let's choose our words carefully..

We are talking about 3m Igbo killed by Fulani jihadi and their allies..

It's about humanity and not biafra

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by modsfucker: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2021
myrrtle:
This man is a big fool. BIafra is not a south east thing but an old eastern Nigeria thing. Rivers state belongs to the Igbos. Ikwerri people are Igbos and at the right time this stupid politics that the ikwerri elders are playing for them to be regarded as separate ethnic group will stop. It's a big shame that you can go as far as denying your own blood because of hausa fulani or to free yourself from the descrimation that the Igbos face in Nigeria.

Dragging Hausa/Fulani in every shit you do.. Why are you so obsessed with us? Can't you do your thing quietly without dragging us, even when we don't even know what you're doing?

That was how your madness made you kill our top politicians in 1966 and what you got out of that was a war that consumed millions of you guys.... We warn you once again, stay your lane and concentrate on your foolish Utopian dream, but stop dragging us into it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Wike don't bring violence to Rivers State. No be everytime you go just open mouth wah

We know no body obeyed but just keep quiet.
yeah he talks too much. Because absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2021
abu12:

biafra can be realized, if only Ibo people come to terms and be realistic, that biafra only consist 5 ssiuth east state. if they force other south south to join them like 1967 , they will fail again.
yes the southeast is Biafra. And I think it behoves on other Igbo speaking nations to join them in Biafra nation when it eventually comes though
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ayobamipeter36: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2021
https://naijanewsbubble..com
To Get latest Npower news
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by GeneralPula: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
patriotic007:
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.
[/s]

Ekuke toothless dogs..

Wetin concern Yoruba with una break away?

Dem talk say make una no break?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
I saw locked shops on a Monday baba, stop making media statements that are elisions.
locking or opening my shop is my fundamental right .

So if I desire to lock up just so I may honour some 3m children killed in cold blood . Why then should I be mocked?

We talking about humanity here
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Abagworo:
Well it failed in Port-Harcourt but in some other parts of Rivers State like Oyigbo and Etche it was obeyed
wike has forgotten that portharcourt is just 8% of the landmass of rivers state ..

The greater portharcourt and peripheral lga's stayed at home to honour the over 3m Igbo killed by Fulani jihadi and their allies

They did not obey Kanu or iPOB.

No they obeyed their conscience
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
wike has forgotten that portharcourt is just 8% of the landmass of rivers state ..

The greater portharcourt and peripheral lga's stayed at home to honour the over 3m Igbo killed by Fulani jihadi and their allies

They did not over Kanu or iPOB.

No they obeyed their conscience
the igbos dat died during civil war no pass 100k

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2021
J2381:
show proof that they did.
you shouldn't be asking this question.

You sound Fulani .. just like you always ask for proof when your kinsmen kill hundreds in benue ..

They say it's a taqquiyah thing .

But please be guided . It's about the honour of 3m.igbo killed by the rampaging Fulani jihadi and their allies
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2021
temptnow:
Wike is always thinking he's a monarch
wike is a great man. I love him dearly .

He just trying to play to the gallery .. he will be fine

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Simbrixton:
the igbos dat died during civil war no pass 100k
there you go trying to change history .

Is that why the APC banned history in schools across the land ?
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Mind your words jare. Do I look like an Igbo man to you?

I am a full-blooded Yoruba and from your name Timi, maybe your name is Timilehin and you are as well.

We are soon to hold a Yoruba rally in Kwara but Kwara is not 100% Yoruba. There are Nupe and Tapa people indigenous to those lands too.
Then why don't we say we are going to lay claim on Kwara? The same goes for Kogi too. There are Okun people (Yoruba) in Kogi but at the same time there are people of other origins in Kogi. Even Igbos are indigenous to Kogi if you don't know.

Then why are we going to have a Yoruba rally in Kogi too? The same thing simple-minded people like you do are the same thing you accuse Igbo people of. I am also sure you will pretend not to know that there are Ijaw clans that are bonafide indigenes of Ondo state. They have been crying for years, even accusing Akeredolu of foisting Yoruba anthem or Yoruba culture on them but you hypocrites will of course pay deaf ears, always siding the part of evil. I just don't know why. You people are the worst hypocrites. There are Igbos indigenous to every SS state if you don't know. There are Igbos in Delta, there are Igbos in Rivers of course. There are also Igbos in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and even Edo if you don't know.

These are not migrants. These are indigenes to the lands. FG wake up one morning after war and slice up lands and say from today henceforth, this is Igbo land, the rest are Niger Delta and all of a sudden, fools just take up the name. Blacks are like animals. God forbid! No brains to reason! Complete baboons! Maybe FG will further divide "Niger Delta" tomorrow and name it "Niger Oasis" and the same black fools will start saying "oh... Niger Delta want to claim our land, we are Niger Oasis". That's the level to which blacks can reason.
timi is also an ijaw name timi dakolo is an example

Most of wetin u write na trash didn't ijaws insist on enforcing there language on bayelsans what about the indigenous isoko and urhobo folks in bayelsa

Are engenni and degema people ijaws? You guys write trash always

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Virtplus(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2021
I stayed in port harcort for years nd ikwerre pple preferred to b called a Benin than an igbo...dey don't accept at all[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by amstardi: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Wike is an Igbo man. He knows it .. but he is just playing to the gallery
sonnie10:
Wikie is speaking in alien language. Was Niger Delta ever part of Biafra? As far a Biafra is concerned, what is on record is Igwe Ocha (Port-hacourt), any other name is conjuncture of the people of the sahal dessert as a result of the event of 1967-1970.

Like a dog, they called you Niger delta and you accepted. Did you ask yourself why they did not call themselves Lake Chad people, abi is that not their own water in their region?

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ever8090: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Wey evidence

Joblessness dey worry Wike!

Did you go to everyone's home to know that they did not comply Childish governor!

Everything that has a beginning must surely come to an end!

All this your gra-gra go soon come to an end and the people will still remain!

Idiat
idiat!.. because he is protecting his people and resources from sycophants who are known parasite abi?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by hammerDK: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2021
OBIIGBO WAS ON LOCK AND KEYS IN RIVERS STATE.

PARTS OF PORT HARCOURT WAS LOCKED DOWN.
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ever8090: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Lies, they did
no body did except for some few Igbo indigence resident in rivers state...just as not all did I'm south east too...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Simbrixton(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
there you go trying to change history .

Is that why the APC banned history in schools across the land ?
na fact bros we have been sold a lie for years
Re: Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers by Ever8090: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2021
grin e pain you?...una dey find oil, why una no say una with Saudi Arabia are brothers?.. grin
Enyimbafc:
Useless drunkard,hausa/fulani slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Break Into Abuja Home, Kidnap Father And Son / Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" / IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.