Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Before You Cut Off That Friendship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Cut Off That Friendship. (21880 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level. / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Fiscus105(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
fasho01:
There are some narcissistic people you just need to cut off cos they'll never be useful to you no matter what

I wonder ooooo, cutting off not necessarily If someone is poor, there are certain individual, they would always be in parasitic relationship instead of symbiosis, even when they richer,you will never gain anything from them, ordnary advise or word of encouragement, they would never offer.

They normally remember friend, whenever they enter town and are looking for familiar face to drink with.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by neyoohhh: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
This isn't scientific.. practice only quality people, you're a few percentages away in income earning potential from the people you surround yourself with.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Fiscus105(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
benqo01:
I will continue saying one thing always look at the good side of people,some people do Bleep up atimes but always consider the good side of them.

People re not perfect so are you,I try as much as possible to keep a level playing ground for everyone.

Las Las we go dey okay

If you always focus on good side and ignore other side, I pray you won't reach heaven before you know the truth.
so many are in jail and in grave courtesy of trust that betrayed by their supposed real friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:
I have lived for decades and i have had several friends .... I have had friends with very annoying manners but with an amazing heart of gold.

I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain or shine...

I have met friends who act so arrogant but will always have my back whenever it is necessary ...people who do not have any money to give to me whenever I'm in need but their words of encouragement is worth millions.

The simple fact of life is that there is no need cutting off anyone from your life or consider them irrelevant to you at any point in time cos that person that drives you crazy might be the same person that will come through for you when you least expect...that person you feel is too poor to give you money might be the one that will link you with a life changing opportunity that will be worth more than all the money you have ever seen in your life...and the ex you are so angry with might still have a great impact in your life.

Appreciate everybody and be nice to them because there is something good and valuable in everyone we come across no matter how terrible we may think they are, even that tout you avoid so much might be the one that will save you from hoodlums tomorrow.

You are right, I have a friend who normally I should have cut off... she doesn't meet my standards now and I don't really feel she had something that's so special I can consider keeping her ...

I kept my distance no doubt...she try to close the gap but I appear to be step ahead when she try ..she never gives up on me ...

I don't know what's so special about her really...but something I don't know or feelings keeps telling me she's not a friend to loose...that voice keeps saying keep in touch with her because there something hiding and special about her which is even hiding from her...

She carry something bigger than her without no single soul knowing...it's a ticking time... waiting to explore....

My advice to all... always listen to your inner self before you regret your decision..

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Iamolukorede(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
You are on point op, a lot of friends have come and go but when you learn how to deal with each and everyone of them by wisdom you won't have problems at all.

Conversely, everyone as Thier good and bad side learn to look at their good side and not Thier bad side by so doing you won't have issues at any ofbthem, human beings nare raised and know differently..
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Geminiempress: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omo nice writeup but not applicable to all friends, if some friends do u something u go run leave earth 4 dem go chill 4 another planet...

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Joygift3666: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
fasho01:
There are some narcissistic people you just need to cut off cos they'll never be useful to you no matter what
You are so right.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Kanixt(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow! I love this post. If you are weak today that doesn't mean that you won't be strong tomorrow
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by studentofTruth: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:
I have lived for decades and i have had several friends .... I have had friends with very annoying manners but with an amazing heart of gold.

I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain or shine...

I have met friends who act so arrogant but will always have my back whenever it is necessary ...people who do not have any money to give to me whenever I'm in need but their words of encouragement is worth millions.

The simple fact of life is that there is no need cutting off anyone from your life or consider them irrelevant to you at any point in time cos that person that drives you crazy might be the same person that will come through for you when you least expect...that person you feel is too poor to give you money might be the one that will link you with a life changing opportunity that will be worth more than all the money you have ever seen in your life...and the ex you are so angry with might still have a great impact in your life.

Appreciate everybody and be nice to them because there is something good and valuable in everyone we come across no matter how terrible we may think they are, even that tout you avoid so much might be the one that will save you from hoodlums tomorrow.

Whatever you say, you haven't experienced parasitic friendship. If you do, you will know that some so-called friends are better cut off from the taproot.

Imagine a friend who can see you in an accident and only think of picking your phone and whatever money you have and walking away!

I have seen it all!

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Joygift3666: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
OBoy50:
smiley
Quite enlightening...
But you need to cut off from fools,liar, pretenders and greedy friends.
Absolutely true
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Razaneli(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Well said....
As an open-minded optimist I agree with you and that’s my approach to friendship.

But in cases where you have hypocritical friends who enjoys demeaning and damaging your character I think it’s best to let go
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Sparklinglyte(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nice one
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by arthurwillia(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prettyclown:

Only if he can see this sad
Sorry screenshot Nd send it to me so I can send to him
Lemme help you
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by multiple4u: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Op, you are so wrong. I can I agree with you that friends can make or kill you.

They're people you need to cut off in your life. They're people that can kill you. Looks like you have never seen or witnessed any wickedness from a friend. Some people who pretend to be your friend are the ones killing you. The heart of men are full of evil.

I can also agree with you not to write anyone off because they're not giving you money. You can't predict who will help you tomorrow, but you can see who is not evil once God exposed them. I have lived and see what humans are capable of doing. I don't know how old you are, but if you live long, you will understand this.

Sometimes people you think that's going to help you might not help you. Then God will bring some one you don't even know to help you.

Making friends is good, pray that God expose the fake ones. The ones you need to cut ties with!

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:

exactly
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
LordKO:
Quasi-balderdash! Those who stand for nothing fall for anything. There is a thin line between indulgence and condoning; the latter ought not to be encouraged as you did because it is one of the easiest ways people usually use to destroy themselves (health-wise and economically) and society in general. If only you know the depth of damage condoning of nonsense in a bid to be in the good book of everyone does to one's well-being and society in general, you will discard this notion and idea with alacrity.

Always strive to do what you know is right at any given time, whether palatable or not, and damn whatever any unscrupulous entity thinks or how hir will react. Build your life around justness, your hope around your occupation, and only have hope on others without building it around them.

One of the highest and most fulfilling points of living is reaching the height of not minding losing anyone/anything in principle and staying conscientious.

Apt and concise.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Fawyjanty(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Well said, nobody is totally bad. Everybody has a useful part that could be explored or exploited
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by TWLifestyle: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is gold . Wonderful advice
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by coputa(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:

There are three types of friends; friend for a reason,,friend for a season and friend for a lifetime it' is not possible to get along with everyone,there are people that flow easily with you,these people should be your friends.Friendship should not be endured but enjoyed.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Olodo24: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Is he rich?

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Fisher007: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:

True talk oo. I know they cut anybody off oo. I dey put people for pause and then replay again ooo
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Cokahot: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
My only friend right now is my money. God pushed me away from envious haters disguised as friends,both male and female

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
ukaface:
Maybe op never chop breakfast
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by BRATISLAVA: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
studentofTruth:

Whatever you say, you haven't experienced parasitic friendship. If you do, you will know that some so-called friends are better cut off from the taproot.

Imagine a friend who can see you in an accident and only think of picking your phone and whatever money you have and walking away!

I have seen it all!

Your friend did that to you?
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by folake4u(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
ukaface:
Maybe op never chop breakfast

Sis, you're mean grin grin grin

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Gfskw: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Gfskw: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by SalafRider(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Marijuana smoking friends are the best kinda friends anyone could ever wish for.

They are down to earth, easy going and open minded...

The only friend that should be cut off is that friend who is not attracted to other girls except your girl..

Boss I wan add volume for this comment abeg
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
TeeFriz:
I have a question, is it right cutting off someone who took interest in one of your girls thereby saying all sort to have a good record with her and also same person ready to take shelter off your head cause of a little misunderstanding?

So you don't even have your own place but na woman be your problem? seems like you don't have priorities in life
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sebastine1994:
you try but it won't work on me.

all my friends smoke marijuana, me included.

but I want to give up the habit but their influence is much on me
keep ur distance but dont cut them off
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Queenserah26(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Well said

DNAreplication:
I got your point. If you don't get along with some people do not hold a grudge with them, keep your distance. If that relationship is not useful today it might be useful tomorrow. And again do not write anybody off.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by phemmyfour: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
DNAreplication:
I got your point. If you don't get along with some people do not hold a grudge with them, keep your distance. If that relationship is not useful today it might be useful tomorrow. And again do not write anybody off.
Exactly, let relationship die/ pick up naturally.
Learn to go with the flow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16) / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.