Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... (24658 Views)

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by kissdabride: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
ledaman:
Ignorant fellow.
It is what I know and witness for sure I once live in Kano
Hypocrite
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
e pain am grin
Mo mu ibito dun grin
Koshi danu jare grin
More story
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:

More story
werey onikan So grin

Trying so hard to save face
grin tongue

Them nor dey use Sharia here o so Mio ran e o tongue

It's your slaves that you make wear masquerade attires aka hijab you fit dey shakara tongue
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
werey onikan So grin

Trying so hard to save face
grin tongue

Them nor dey use Sharia here o so Mio ran e o tongue

It's your slaves that you make wear masquerade attires aka hijab you fit dey shakara tongue
Can you say that again, but now without crying
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Can you say that again, but now without crying
it's still paining you? grin
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
it's still paining you? grin
You wan hide your emotions, no worry nobody dey see u na
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You wan hide your emotions, no worry nobody dey see u na
abeg koshi.motimu e modeti mue noni.go and nurse your bruises elsewhere stop seeking my attention

Oya Fok off
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
abeg koshi.motimu e modeti mue noni.go and nurse your bruises elsewhere stop seeking my attention

Oya Fok off
Seeking your attention, buh you quoted me first

Sha no shit for body ooo
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Seeking your attention, buh you quoted me first

Sha no shit for body ooo
e don do.you have been noticed grin

Oya go mosque go knack head for ground and count your beads
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
e don do.you have been noticed grin

Oya go mosque go knack head for ground and count your beads
I've actually done that for my God, why don't you focus on going to church to pay your life savings to your pastors
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I've actually done that for my God, why don't you focus on going to church to pay your life savings to your pastors
lmaoo Na now you just talk wetin dey pepper you for body grin

If Na That one, body just start to dey pepper you grin tongue
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
lmaoo Na now you just talk wetin dey pepper you for body grin

If Na That one, body just start to dey pepper you grin tongue

Then if me putting my head on ground dey pepper you, you never see anything
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Then if me putting my head on ground dey pepper you, you never see anything
you sure say the head wey you dey knack for ground everyday,you sure say e Never affect your brain ? grin this one Wey you dey always desperately seek my attention for NL grin

Like I said you have been noticed you can now carry your creepy looking self out of my mentions.thank you
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
you sure say the head wey you dey knack for ground everyday,you sure say e Never affect your brain ? grin this one Wey you dey always desperately seek my attention for NL grin

Like I said you have been noticed you can now carry your creepy looking self out of my mentions.thank you
You sure say all the money wey you go give your pastor no make you broke con dey reason like mosquito

If i can recall, you mentioned me first, so get out my mentions instead
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 4:57am On Jun 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You sure say all the money wey you go give your pastor no make you broke con dey reason like mosquito

If i can recall, you mentioned me first, so get out my mentions instead
I said Bleep off my mention this head slammer.you no dey hear word?
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
I said Bleep off my mention this head slammer.you no dey hear word?
Instead, you this drug dealing ipob Bleep off
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Instead, you this drug dealing ipob Bleep off
this one dey find who he go transfer him frustrations on grin
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
this one dey find who he go transfer him frustrations on grin
Your generational frustration, mumu
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Your generational frustration, mumu
back to sender in Jesus name.na owner of evil load go carry him load grin

Na you get load of frustrations.oya carry am grin
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
back to sender in Jesus name.na owner of evil load go carry him load grin

Na you get load of frustrations.oya carry am grin

Weyrey don turn pastor,

Well, you started the insults soo better get off my mention
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by mrwonlasewonie: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Weyrey don turn pastor,

Well, you started the insults soo better get off my mention
I don't have to be a pastor to send any evil pronouncements from a mouth that has been put inside the vagina of a child back to sender grin

Tufiakwa
Re: As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... by oloyedewaris(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
I don't have to be a pastor to send any evil pronouncements from a mouth that has been put inside the vagina of a child back to sender grin

Tufiakwa
You also don't have to be a pastor to tell me to carry my frustration away

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Second Largest Employer Of Labour In Lagos State / United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days / Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.