Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,318 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (28078 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Uncle93(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2021
flokii:

obinrin yapa laye so mo, okunrin yapa laye so mo.. to ba lo ku sori eyokan, wa blame ara e so mo..

Like say dem get this OP for mind sing that song grin

Lol hahaha grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by protocol(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2021
The Script Breakeven
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by iadelola77(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Read 1Corithians10:13 and listen to ' What a friend we have in Jesus
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Elliot Moss - 99

God!!!!!! I keep this song close to heart, this and Slipin.

You know good music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by CheedyJ(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Oh my gosh!
I'm blushing!
I presently have Brett Young's-Chapters playing,next is Vanessa Carlton's-A Thousand Mile's (lemme blush further)
You're making me feel fly right now
I love good music too so, I always appreciate it when I meet someone who has same or even greater taste in good music ... would love to have some of your playlists though if you don’t mind
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by iLegendd(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Hahahaha.

The title cracked me up. Does heartbreak exist?
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by wis3(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2021
eamon*I don't want you back.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by HomerTimpson: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2021
evil1:

Let her go by Passenger
Jealous by Labrinth
or 27 years by passenger
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Eillyeillz:

A thousand mile.... White chic's comes to mind.
Yh right..
I was given a Phone many many year's ago and it was the ringtone,I tried getting to know the song,I only had distorted lyrics to remember, I never forgot it,I loved it pretty much,last year abi this year,something just told me to type the little lyric I knew on Google and it came out,I was damn happy that day,called my siblings to say I finally found my song!
It's my present ringtone,there's another one I couldn't get to download, I'd buy it soon
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Ademola121(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2021
I recommend no song at all for 60 days
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Dcaliphate(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2021
*STRONGER THAN I AM* BY EMINEM
*SLEDGEHAMMER* BY RIHANNA

THANK ME LATER
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by geokay777(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Enya,,,,,, only time
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Yh right..
I was given a Phone many many year's ago and it was the ringtone,I tried getting to know the song,I only had distorted lyrics to remember, I never forgot it,I loved it pretty much,last year abi this year,something just told me to type the little lyric I knew on Google and it came out,I was damn happy that day,called my siblings to say I finally found my song!
It's my present ringtone,there's another one I couldn't get to download, I'd buy it soon

Lol! You should go listen to Book of Love, it's from the movie shall we dance. You'd like it.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Aksnoopy: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Listen to the sound of gases escaping from a freshly opened chilled bottle of Budweiser and the sound of a burning weed when being smoked. cool
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Benrosaria(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?

Save your tears The Weeknd. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ot0vHUyEpw
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Greatlee54: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2021
"What do they know" by westlife
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by yinkkus: 12:26am On Jun 02, 2021
- Gabby Barret : Thank God.
- Nathaniel Bassey : I believe in you.
- Allesia Cara : Scars to your beautiful.
- 2pac : They don't give a f*** about us.
- Aretha Franklin : A rose is a rose.
- Brandy : True.
- Nneka : Restless.
ati bee bee lo(abbl).
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by stonecoldcafe: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:

Simi - Gone for good �
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2021
DJCRAZY:
How bout now - drake
Bryson tiller - sorry not sorry
M.I abaga - sacrife
These songs should help you heal and know better.

Change that M.I Abaga's - sacrifice to Sadi" of his illegal music 3.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by spayor(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2021
See you around and open road....Chris brown
Purpose and life Is worth living...Justin beiber
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sokera: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria national anthem
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by observanc1: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
so, for heartbreak, it is song recommendation that u need ok.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2021
CheedyJ:

I love good music too so, I always appreciate it when I meet someone who has same or even greater taste in good music ... would love to have some of your playlists though if you don’t mind
Yippppeeeeeeeee
I don't mind at all
Lemme give you 20 for now
I'm pretty big on contemporary Gospel
I love folk and Jazz,then Rhythm and Blues,a bit of Trap and just other cool beats
So lemme give you "not Gospel"
I'd take just one Song from each Artist on my Playlists

Imagine Dragon's-I Bet My Life
Ali Gatie-What If I Told You That I Love You
Asa-Bed Of Stone's
Avicii-Friend Of Mine
American Author's-Best Day Of My Life
Alan Walker-Down(I freaking love this song so so much)
Brett Young-Lady
Chord Overstreet-Torture
Casting Crown's-Does Anybody Hear Her
Ed Sheeran-Afire Love
One Direction-Fireproof
Gavin De Graw-You Got Me
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole-Over The Rainbow
Jennifer Hudson-Love You I Do
Johnny Drille-Papa
Mali Music-Make Me Better
Phil Collin's-You'll Be In My Heart
Alessia Cara-Seventeen
Sia-Unstoppable
Sigala,Ella Eyre-Came Here for Love
Skylar Grey-Stand By Me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by dumininu01(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Bibanke- Asa grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by roqrules04(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2021
The Weeknd's EP titled "My Dear Melancholy". (listen to all the songs on the EP)

Thank me later @OP
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by suaveBrother(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2021
...I have some weird collections but it's worth it. This sounds describes human grief...

1. sgt mackenzie -- joseph kilna
2. ninety nine red balloons -- nena
3. creep -- scala brothers version
4. through the valley -- shawn james (Ellie's version-- the last of us sound track)
5. ain't no grave -- johnny cash
6. only time -- enya
7. nightingale -- yanni
8. let us move on -- dido ft kendrick lamar

This is my weird collection.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Lol! You should go listen to Book of Love, it's from the movie shall we dance. You'd like it.
I've watched this "Shall we Dance"
Lemme rush and find the song on Google
Thanks
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by 2elliot: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Row, row, row your heart
Gently down to reality
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
True love is but a dream
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Tribalism123(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Play
Buhari is Dead
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Just chop your L in peace man, when Una dey lock lips dey moan under duvet did you ask anyone for relationship advice,Everywhere don sour now you dey look for perfect heartbreak songs.

Boss nah Unto the next with sharp OT noh allow relationship shii weigh you down.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by phenylalanine(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
This world is not my home, am just a passer by . .. Jim reveese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.