Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (27412 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by yemzone(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dolly Parton - Heartbreaker
Ric Hassani - Thunder Fire You
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by confirmedniggae: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thunder fire you by ..
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
idi ore mi by Naira marley grin

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sambright2012: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Following
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by bluefilm: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?

In da Club by 50 Cent.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=CheedyJ post=102279400][/quote]
Mehnn what can I say?
The thing hook me ni
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by izubext007: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria hahahaha poor man dey suffer suffer. By idris
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by generalwo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
..... Pass me not oh gentle savior.... Plenty versions dey YouTube

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Amaefuleteddy: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thunder fire you by hassani grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

411 by Nonso Bassey
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Timblaze(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wait let me ask google
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by CheedyJ(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lucrativress:

Mehnn what can I say?
The thing hook me ni
I understand, most of us have been there.. all I can say is , time heals everything...nice playlist though
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amaefuleteddy:
Thunder fire you by hassani grin

grin grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Highlyrespected(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
No love by lilwayne ft eminem cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Feeling" by Ladipoe. Or Thunder Fire you by Hussain. Thank me Later.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
As long as a man can't die for your sister you can't die for another man's sister heartbreak is for babies� grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Richsteemit: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
One corner by patapaa
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by idogbo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Breaking My Heart
Song by Michael Learns to Rock

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
My babe then used to always send me Elastic Heart by SIA anytime she felt heart broken by me ..... Damn Darnnn

grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by OyinNurse(f): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

Pls, look up Mike Abdul on YouTube and jam to any of his praise/worship songs. Make sure you boogie till you sweat and the room starts to spin. Feel better

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Amuochicha(f): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
There is a GOD in heaven the most powerful kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by osazsky(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
watch zeeworld u will see someone who had same problems with u...the one i watched yestetday..the man on noticing his lover cheated on him..he went to his room open his draw and was thinking of suicide..after 5 min he got up from his bed pointed the gun to his forehead and shot himself.he then droped the gun slowly on a table went back to his bed fell and died his lover on hearing the gunshot ran into the room saw his husband dieing she picked the gun shot herself trew the gun away fell on her lover they both kissed thier last kiss then both of them finally died after 30 years both of them got married again and lived hapily after.be watching this everday moning to evening and u will forget about your girl friend.very intersting real life movies o
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by rhektor(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

Take my life and let it be - hymn

Unbreak my heart - Toni Braxton

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
evil1:

Let her go by Passenger
Jealous by Labrinth

Jealous! Now that is a song. But not for heartbreak though, means you don't understand that song.

I'd recommend he listens to John Legend's - This Time.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by royalair(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Arabanko
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
CheedyJ:

I understand, most of us have been there.. all I can say is , time heals everything...nice playlist though
It has healed already, I had to create another album and put these ones out of it.
Before I was listening to songs with lyrics like JP Cooper's -The Only Reason
Then I changed to those lyrics
Now I'm listening to lyrics like Mali Music's-Beautiful
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
BabaJoe001:
Feeling" by Ladipoe. Or Thunder Fire you by Hussain. Thank me Later.

Jonny drills X Poe's Refix Of Drake's Hold on we're going home, is better.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by asapants: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Passenger : Queenstown, let her go, words, when we were young, a song for the broken hearted.

Thank me later
wink wink
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by NwaforIgbo: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can we kiss forever - Kina

Warning: Before u play this song please make sure u don't have snipper in ur house.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

21 savage no heart ❤️
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
CheedyJ:

Then I love love Johnny Drille's Song's
He doesn't even know I exist but I loveeeeee his music's,his style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Hot Valentine Sms Messages / How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.