Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (27386 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by tommy589(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Heartbreaker by musical youth.

Used it to console myself those days. Have no heart for any other woman outside my wife

It is a congealed heart now grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by olisaEze(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eamon - I don’t want you back.

The why is self explanatory after you listen to the song. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by flokii: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
This world is not my home by Jim Reeves cheesy
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by AAbuja: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?

50CENT IN DA PARTY
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by corporateDan(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Not the girl By Darey Alade

Goodbye By Celine Dion
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by thekingofafrica: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Milli vanilli- I’m gonna miss you
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by hashtagged(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:
Lewis calpadi: someone you loved
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
[b][/b]
Eillyeillz:

Jonny drills X Poe's Refix Of Drake's Hold on we're going home, is better.
I love Johnny Drille cry
Please who knows when or where next he'd be having a Show?
Abeg tell a Sister
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by osazsky(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Or yahoo eha yahoo eha first thing na humma by olu maintain play this if u spent all ur last earning on her and she cheated u..then after that leave it for God to settle by ...playing if tomorrow is jugement day by witney hustin...if u got her cheap so u knew she was a slot play i met her on monday took her for dinner on wed and u were making love on sun by creig davids. After u have made up ur mind walk away by playing i am walking away from the troubles in my life creig davids too..after that play Bleep all u have got u dont mean shiit now Bleep all u have i dont want u back by ammon.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by adewasco2k(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:

i have an heartbreak playlist on apple music....i made it when i was served my own breakfast grin

check it out

https://music.apple.com/ng/playlist/heartbreak/pl.u-d2b0kMWtM9LK9VG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by flokii: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Uncle93:
Sweet in the middle- Davido ft naira Marley

obinrin yapa laye so mo, okunrin yapa laye so mo.. to ba lo ku sori eyokan, wa blame ara e so mo.. Zlantan's shomo

Like say dem get this OP for mind sing that song grin
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by CheedyJ(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Then I love love Johnny Drille's Song's
He doesn't even know I exist but I loveeeeee his music's,his style
You’ve got great taste of music and from your playlists I can definitely deduce your personality... anyways,glad you’re healed though ..
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by olisaEze(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2021
thekingofafrica:
Milli vanilli- I’m gonna miss you

All dis bros dem sef! grin

Ur music preference tells more about ur age than ur words. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by justdream(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Unbreak My Heart- Toni Braxton
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by osazsky(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2021
corporateDan:
Not the girl By Darey Alade

Goodbye By Celine Dion
goodbye him mama die
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Brwwn: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Happier, Ed Sheeran �
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Coldplay - The scientist
Ed sheeran - way to break my heart
Empire soundtrack - Hourglass
John legend - this time
Kayne west - heartless
6lack - Disconnect
6lack - loving you

My list is endless......

Wasn't going to add this. But here....

NF - Trauma.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Back in blood by pooh sheisty
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Sterope(f): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Beyonce

Broken-hearted girl
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2021
hashtagged:

Lewis calpadi: someone you loved

Bulldog's version from masked singer is way better, Would make you cry.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by corporateDan(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2021
osazsky:
goodbye him mama die
No be heartbreak song ?
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lucrativress(f): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2021
CheedyJ:

You’ve got great taste of music and from your playlists I can definitely deduce your personality... anyways,glad you’re healed though ..
Oh my gosh!
I'm blushing!
I presently have Brett Young's-Chapters playing,next is Vanessa Carlton's-A Thousand Mile's (lemme blush further)
You're making me feel fly right now
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by gaventa: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Logan ti o de by Tope Alabi
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Vision101(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Go and ask biblical David to play the harp for the person. When King Saul had evil spirit David was brought to the palace to play the harp. Anytime he does king Saul gets well.
1Samuel 16:14-23.

Stop disturbing us.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:
[b][/b]
I love Johnny Drille cry
Please who knows when or where next he'd be having a Show?
Abeg tell a Sister

Sorry more of a Bez fan. Really don't listen to Drill's songs.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by mema900: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:

You don't need a song. Engage yourself in something rewarding
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Oh my gosh!
I'm blushing!
I presently have Brett Young's-Chapters playing,next is Vanessa Carlton's-A Thousand Mile's (lemme blush further)
You're making me feel fly right now

A thousand mile.... White chic's comes to mind.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Shikena(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Egungun be careful - Obesere
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Tutu19: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2021
1.Bye bye love.. By the everly brothers
2. Is it really over..by Jim reeves
3. Tell tommy I love him.. Skeeter Davis
4. The blizzard.. Jim reeves
5. Ur husband, my wife.. Skeeter Davis and bobby bare
6. I missed me.. Jim reeves
7. This is it.. Jim reeves
8. He'll have to go . Jim reeves
9. Invisible tears.. Skeeter Davis and bobby bare
10. Not until the next time. Jim reeves.

I can give u 1000 songs from the "country side" that can help ur Heartbreak.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Boo3nity(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2021
E be like say you wan cry your eyes out tonight, abi?
Ok let's see...
* Chris Brown - Open road (check out the remix ft. Strikey)
* Claude Kelly - Love you to death (I won't!!)
* Baby face - The loneliness
* Ayra Starr - Away
* Montell Jordan - Once upon a time
* The Weekend - A lonely nite
* Adele - A million years ago
* Brisco - Shit on me ft. Lil' Wayne (Slawormir will love this)
* Cory Wires - Shattered heart
* Nego True - Daddy (strictly for deadbeat dads)
* P Square - Omoge mi
* Jay-Z - Song cry
* Justin Timberlake - Mirror
* Leriq - Let you go ft. Wurld (highly recommended)
* The Isley brothers - Busted ft. JS
* 50 cent - Crazy ft. PNB rock
* Omah Lay - Bad influence
Omo I don try for you!
My "love sucks" tracklist just got exposed all for you right now!!
Go and cry in peace!!!
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2021
evil1:

Let her go by Passenger
Jealous by Labrinth

Jealous by labyrinth
Skinny love

Omo u people just reminded me of two songs I've been trying t remember

Op just take this two songs above and dont get an overdose of breakup songs that would lead t depression, btw at this age nobody cries about love, especially about Nigerian girls ain't worth it, Go get showered up, and go out or travel, u meet new friends, nobody's too special for u! Though I admit there re some people that come into ur life and u find hard t let go, but is a pathetic and condescending thing going about crying and begging for love, learn t be emotionally strong and be someone that can sustain a major loss without collapsing, only cry at a funeral for ur loved ones, no women deserves to see ur tears OK!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Know She Loves You / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.