Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N (598 Views)

Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out / "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
I

1 Like

Re: N by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
H
Re: N by b3llo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't do something stupid. Let them do what they want to do after every every they will call n reason with you on your payment plan.
Re: N by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
[
Re: N by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
jimioluwole1:

These people will call my contacts bro, So many people have complained of the same thing. It’s not as if I never wanted to pay but I wasn’t able to, due to my job. And if they should call my company, and I lose my Job, where do I want to start from bro? cry
They will even call everyone on my contact list, including those I do not relate with, I’m done for!

My brother I can show you how to come out of financial troubles, I've been in worst situations.

What you need now is not financial help. You will want to argue, but listen carefully.

1. Your relationship circle is very weak; you don't have good friends.

2. You should be thinking in terms of solutions when having problems.

3. Look for someone who is doing well financially, legitimately and learn from that person.

4. Above all, what's the state of your relationship with your maker?

And looking at your post, something is not connecting, I can't rap my finger around it.

2 Likes

Re: N by Charliewyt: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dont try anything with that sniper pls
Re: N by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

1. Your relationship circle is very weak; you don't have good friends.

2. You should be thinking in terms of solutions when having problems.

3. Look for someone who is doing well financially, legitimately and learn from that person.

4. Above all, what's the state of your relationship with your maker?

And looking at your post, something is not connecting, I can't rap my finger around it.

I’ll respond to all bro cry

1. I have good friends but these guys are not financially buoyant yet, they helped me with what they had, I paid some of these loan before bringing it here.

2. Yes, I’m really looking for solutions, been on this for a while, but it seems I’m failing at everything.

3. It’s not that easy bro, the rich wants to roll with the rich.

4. I’m a Muslim and trust me, I’m very close to God. During Ramadan, I fasted, even without eating Sahur every single day, I only eat during Iftaar when food is being shared at mosque. You wouldn’t want to know what I went through bro.

The last sentence, I don’t understand. Please why do you think it’s not connecting? I can explain anything that doesn’t seem to be clear please.
Re: N by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
Dont try anything with that sniper pls

I don’t want to, but I might be left with no other option cry
Re: N by youngllleo: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
bro dont kill ursef, its not the end of the world, i honestly wish i could help,i'm jst broke wit jst my football boots, dont take it to heart if u dont get help frm nairalanders cus 2 weeks ago, my life was shattered, my only source of income (my phone)got damaged! I pleaded nd pleaded, i only got fake promises nd had to let go, nd accept the situation i'm into.
bro dont take it to heart, i pray someone helps you.
Re: N by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Like a person once mentioned on a related thread, death shouldn't be the only way out of your plight. You will be fine sooner or later. Just don't die before your time
Re: N by maasoap(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
They banned okada, why not relocating?
What happened to the said okada?
Why even taking those loans in the first place?
My advice: you didn't kill, you didn't rape, you didn't steal. Even the names of Nigerian billionaires were published by AMCON abi na CBN as debtors, they didn't commit suicide. If you lose your job, look for another one

1 Like

Re: N by chatinent: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
No loan app will loan the same BVN with unpaid loan multiple times.

1 Like

Re: N by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
[

1 Like

Re: N by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=102279582]
Re: N by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
[
Re: N by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2021
jimioluwole1:

I’ll respond to all bro cry

1. I have good friends but these guys are not financially buoyant yet, they helped me with what they had, I paid some of these loan before bringing it here.

2. Yes, I’m really looking for solutions, been on this for a while, but it seems I’m failing at everything.

3. It’s not that easy bro, the rich wants to roll with the rich.

4. I’m a Muslim and trust me, I’m very close to God. During Ramadan, I fasted, even without eating Sahur every single day, I only eat during Iftaar when food is being shared at mosque. You wouldn’t want to know what I went through bro.

The last sentence, I don’t understand. Please why do you think it’s not connecting? I can explain anything that doesn’t seem to be clear please.

Okay I'll respond later
Re: N by Goldenrod1: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2021
jimioluwole1:

Thank you bro. I wish Nigerians could come through for me on this, it might sound like a small issue here online, but within me, it’s a big problem. Sadly, I might not be able to respond to all replies here because it might be too late.

You still want to kill yourself because of dept?

Suicide is just the permanent solution to a temporal problem.

If you kill yourself, heaven will not accept your soul self and your dead body self will be of great shame to your families
Re: N by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
App permission, disable contact and a few others.

Update your status on all social media on hack and others.

Anyways before using such app, do it on guest mode (phone) with fake and dead lines as contact or, clear all contacts (back it up to Google), create a list of 20+ fake contacts.

Someone have already dealt with them, a different tactic though.
Re: N by vikgreen01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why are u guys shaking with all these loan people threatening u
I have a friend who has borrowed from over 5 apps and confidently told he just installed the apps Nd forget about them that they should do whatever pleases them Nd mind u he said they never bothers him... Abi he used charm ni...

(1) (Reply)

I've Fallen In Love / (story) Sweet S&X With Obianuju (18+) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10) / I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.