Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (59598 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
nnamdico82:
He's a fool, even the whole Biafra land is not up to Niger state and they want country of their own , fools.

Lol, i swear
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ezechi24(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Nothing to pain sir. There's no point comparing cow leg ( FG) with a capital V( IPOB terrorists). One is just an ordinary letter out of 28 letters and that's all but the other one, FG, can crush the letter V, IPOB terrorists. We are making it clear that crushing IPOB terrorists who murder our patriots is not a war against the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Nigerians are not falling for the blackmail even if you terrorists create one billion phoney usernames and handles on the social media. Kolewek. FG will serve the IPOB terrorists the language they understand, says War Veteran,
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He is not an internet radio general like the IPOB terrorists leader.Shikena!.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. Shikena!

e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Indispensable85(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coward come home

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by puzzlegate(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
You don't say that, come on.. Does IPOB have the means to meet this threat...
This is not smart at all, you don't start what you can't finish or continue...

Okay the violence is enough...that has achieved nothing
wait a minute ! what of the killing of innocent people by your polis & sojas ? What has that achieved ?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

Twitter is anti-Buhari.

It is animals like who are killing fellow Igbos, burning down Igbo infrastructure and threatening other Igbos that don’t agree with your murderous agenda.

Sensible Nigerians support anything (and I mean anything) that the government will do to bring about peace, including but not limited to eviscerating the ESN/UGM alliance.

You can cry all you want. You have been threatening fire and brimstone and should be able to face the consequences when they come.

Ndi-Ara people!

Twitter is anti-buhari because it deleted a genocidal tweet...but Facebook is not anti-buhari because it kept deleting posts made by EndSARS protesters who were shot at.

Get behind me, all hypocrites. Umu ekwensu. Mark my words, you go cry tire.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Truthfulguy10: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Unik3030:
is that not what u Igbos did during the war n what u plan to do now? Or have u forgotten that it was Niger Delta oil that Ojukwu used as collateral for foreign help?

U people don't like the south south at all,it's the same thing Nigeria is doing that u want to do to them

This current generation of South south dont like us either, and we are not unity beggars like the northerners,

So they can go to hell with their oil, and continue ass-licking their fulani boss
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by rottennaija(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
gimakon:

Because of Oil? Several states in South East now have oil.
They dont want bloodshed, everyone wants to leave without Bloodshed. The same way South Sudan left Sudan.
End of story.

A thing about governance, You dont know.

Out resources are more than oil.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Most of the time, i think these people who make silly comments are paid to comment propaganda on social Media.

Its part of the means of brainwashing the masses.

puzzlegate:
wait a minute ! what of the killing of innocent people by your polis & sojas ? What has that achieved ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
blaise26abj:

Boko haram started this way . Blood thirsty Illiterates that had guns and juju . Now look at them a couple of years down the line . Nigeria , in fact , no country in the world can afford to fight two wars on its soil and survive . So all these braggadocio from the presidency will not suffice . It is better to attack and decimate the bandits alongside killer herdsmen than to fight an ethnicity .
don't compare Boko haram war with ESN war,it's different

Boko haram war is a cash out scheme for northern leaders n it's high level conspiracy,they allocated 1bn dollars for ammunition n they didn't buy any n u believe they are fighting a war.its just for cash out n it's different from ESN

Nnamdi Kanu is feeling like a Demi god n he doesn't carry your leaders around n u can see there's a very large bridge between Kanu n your leader's.

Nnamdi Kanu is so uncouth n so lousy with no strategy so it's hard for people to associate with him n he believes he's the only right person.

Try n observe the chemistry between Shettima n d bandits when the chibok girls were kidnapped n check out the chemistry of Nnamdi Kanu n your governors,u can see it's different?

That's y Boko haram will always b a cash cow for the north but ESN will b crushed in no time.

Kanu is too proud, arrogant n loose to allign
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JohnSin97: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
what about the Yoruba's who were displaced from their villages, Are you yourself save in your land, some from south west are refugees in Benin republic.

You have an isolated mind, which is harmful eventually even for you.

The part benin republic you dolts keep bitching about is part of Yorubaland and that was three months ago.... herdsmen recently cracked 60 skulls in eboyin and sacked a village of 30,000 but you're talking about people who have even been resettled....and those people aren't running to Igbo land last time I checked. Am not totally safe in Yorubaland but am far more safer here than if I was in imo or zamfara. What's harmful is your bvllshit beclouding your mind.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Okoyouth:
Shoot up your mouth Mr Man, advice yourself,We Biafrans doesn't take advice from someone like you,bad belle people. Nnamdi Kanu is our supreme leader go and kill yourself it doesn't concerned me. =ablejesus26 You see why I keep saying this man has nothing to offer,but problems and trouble.
While the whole world have come for the head of that failure of a president, the SE leaders, should take a stiffer measure towards taming this man and his hunger for the blood.
Igbo will not fight on the call of a fraudster,who appears to be as worse as the evil bubu.

The foundation of this problems is you creating a militant sect after the Leaders of the land warned you to desist from such stupidity.

Now You will be in London,Your brainwashed thugs will be here in nairaland,while the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and look for what to feed his family,will be left to face the ill trained and unprofessional army.

Which one is shoot up your mouth??>
Itibolibo.
He is your leader, and your fellow brainwashed thugs,who are the minority.
Power belongs to the people and the majority have decided to hand over power to a govt that's committed to stand against your leader and his fraudulent business venture.
Ndi Anambra will still come out and prove to the world that your leader and his ipob are on their own, by voting in a govt that says no to ipob and their destructive ways of operations.

Keep living in the euphoria of your profound foolery.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JooEeL(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities

Who is this one to speak for SS?

Who be you? See this northern taliban o. Lol.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
MitCHELL98:

Lol, i swear
nnamdico82:
He's a fool, even the whole Biafra land is not up to Niger state and they want country of their own , fools.
So How will this your Childish and Malnulrished statement Stop us from still fighting for Biafra?

Bunch of children everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by damienwayne(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
SaintLucia:
See clown still blaming Buhari. You didn't see your mother when she was stealing onion, imagine if she come see tomatoes nko? And real war never start but na onion hunger dey worry una.
Lol... Why are you repeating the same post? Run out of words so soon? Go school you nor go you dey bush dey yansh cow... You better return that phone... As dumb as Fulani �
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't have any animosity to any tribe, just be authentic, be yourself, and lets see how your uniqueness, will make a difference. Be it Biafra, Oduduwa, Middle Belt, be who you are meant to be or aspire to be and have become. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Joromi1: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
stop sounding like an idiot.

Is rare d head goes into battlefield.

If You say this then why is buhari also hiding in aso rock with guards everywhere. He should be at d front too na
Buhari is in Nigeria.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by puzzlegate(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
You see why I keep saying this man has nothing to offer,but problems and trouble.
While the whole world have come for the head of that failure of a president, the SE leaders, should take a stiffer measure towards taming this man and his hunger for the blood.
Igbo will not fight on the call of a fraudster,who appears to be as worse as the evil bubu.

The foundation of this problems is you creating a militant sect after the Leaders of the land warned you to desist from such stupidity.

Now You will be in London,Your brainwashed thugs will be here in nairaland,while the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and look for what to feed his family,will be left to face the ill trained and unprofessional army.
Oga, all you said is trash ! Gibberish ! Utter BUNKUM ! Can you in your life face the man your are denigrating ? Noisy mofo !
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Your opinion, is just one opinion, i am sure Oduduwa's, have better aspirations and ways of relating to others, they are highly dignified and sound.

I don't believe you inherited such traits, could be a Fulani or an agent speaking, that i would understand

JohnSin97:

The part benin republic you dolts keep bitching about is part of Yorubaland and that was three months ago.... herdsmen recently cracked 60 skulls in eboyin and sacked a village of 30,000 but you're talking about people who have even been resettled....and those people aren't running to Igbo land last time I checked. Am not totally safe in Yorubaland but am far more safer here than if I was in imo or zamfara. What's harmful is your bvllshit beclouding your mind.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:
Those blaming Kanu need their brain checked.

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Has being tough quell Boko Haram which is an ideology?

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.
'will be snubbed' just because they don't share your opinion.Think straight please.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari should go after the bandits and Boko haram criminals in the north and leave the south alone
So that you can attack and kill all police men in south?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JohnSin97: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Your opinion, is just one opinion, i am sure Oduduwa's, have better aspirations and ways of relating to others, they are highly dignified and sound.

I don't believe you inherited such traits, could be a Fulani or an agent speaking, that i would understand

Same as the opinions of your coward leader living in his girlfriend's basement in london.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the IPOB terrorists news platform. They are trying to project misinformation from a cowardly fugitive terrorists leader hiding somewhere with his family and concubines . They are losers. The President, a retired General, won't sit idly watching IPOB terrorists kill our patriots. Attempts to blackmail patriots demanding Justice for our patriots beheaded by the terrorists ,as an attack against the Igbo race, is not working. It's the IPOB terrorists who are doing the killing of our patriots and burning public assets, that will be served the language they understand. Nigerians endorsed the statement of the President and stand by him. Our patriots who the terrorists murder have a family too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Out resources are more than oil.

Who cares? Northern Nigeria with its Illiteracy will end up like Congo, every tom dick_ and harry knows that part.
There has been no upright plan in the north since day one. The illiteracy level there is super powerful too so Speaking about more than oil, how does that bother me?

We have more than oil, USA Sent $4.8billion USD back to Nigeria, look around you. This country resemble wetin them don put 20 naira inside? You come here to speak of so much resource more than oil.
Please allow me make i see road abeg.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by nony43(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities

Please tell your Buhari to allow the liabilities to go, even if we don't have oil and only River we have we want out pls. Enjoy your Nigeria biko let us go.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by afonha(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria should learn thier lesson, the present day Nigeria is like the biblical Egypt where pharaoh refused to allow the children of Israelites (Igbos) go. What is happening now in Nigeria are plagues, they will come one after the other, yet the God is still saying to Nigeria let my children go. He said in the the book of Exodus the he (God) will bring one more plague then Pharaoh will let his children go. Bugari should learn from Pharaoh before it is too late because the last plague that will release the Igbos could be devastating, a man cannot fight against his creator. The only way these crises and killings in the country would stop is, if the Israelites are allowed to go and serve him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
exactly

Calculating:
Those blaming Kanu need their brain checked.

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Has being tough quell Boko Haram which is an ideology?

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Nothing to pain sir. There's no point comparing cow leg ( FG) with a capital V( IPOB terrorists). One is just an ordinary letter out of 28 letters and that's all but the other one, FG, can crush the letter V, IPOB terrorists. We are making it clear that crushing IPOB terrorists who murder our patriots is not a war against the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Nigerians are not falling for the blackmail even if you terrorists create one billion phoney usernames and handles on the social media. Kolewek. FG will serve the IPOB terrorists the language they understand, says War Veteran,
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He is not an internet radio general like the IPOB terrorists leader.Shikena!.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. Shikena!
[/s]

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
what more have you to say, wouldn't it be just noise, with propaganda.
JohnSin97:

Same as the opinions of your coward leader living in his girlfriend's basement in london.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JohnSin97: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
what more have you to say, wouldn't it be just noise, with propaganda.

Fvck off, exactly what mnk is doing..... only that I don't have a followership of dolts and idiots.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
not surprised
JohnSin97:

Fvck off.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
gimakon:

[s]Keep your Baseless and very pointless arguements. They hold no water!
- Fulani is the superior tribe, No other tribe should speak up except the fulani.
- Fulani does all nonsense and gets away with it, as no one is speaking to oppose them
- Fulani Will kill like there are no laws to be followed, upon retaliaton by the remainder, a government will summount to "Government backed genocide"
- Even with every quota system alloted to them, have you taken out time to look at your republic?

If someone speaks up, you blame him for speaking up. If we dont talk they will kill us.
Be reasonable and advice on what we would do. Let me ask you, Adeyinka Grandson,in the UK is saying the same thing to the yorubas, Do you have anything to say about it? Its the same cause oga! Act like someone whos intelligent and went to school. Hear say politicians like you don't help us and help yourself.[/s]

Mxm

You speak up and send youths to their early graves, while your family are safe in a land you instigate your gullible ones to hate��.
I am and will never be against self determination,but I will never be in support of self destruction especially when it's coming from someone who is just interested in filling his pockets. I am not a brainwashed stupid person.

Can you explain how this senseless call for killing security operatives who are also Igbos on Igbo soil connects to self determination.

He is fighting for his pocket, that my take you can trust him with your life that's your choice.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Really wow
JohnSin97:

Fvck off, exactly what mnk is doing..... only that I don't have a followership of dolts and idiots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.