Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (59589 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

What is genocidal about a threat to root out miscreants?

You people are dumb!

If d tweet isn't genocidal, why has twitter deleted it? Not everyone is daft okay. Meanwhile, keep those tears rolling... it's sweet.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Obipaul77(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
muykem:
Since IPOB is this strong, what are you guys still waiting for? Why not declare Biafra Republic and form your own government? You will only need ESN to guide against external aggression.
Muykem sounds like the name of an animal, no need replying you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Truflexunits(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
why can’t kanu come to Nigeria to face the military himself, his unguarded utterances has led to the death of uncountable citizens in south east and gradually south east is becoming a ghost hunted region. He should desist from plunging south east to civil war because of his greediness. If other regions stops food supplies to south east they will be coming here to rant nonsense or does have he the ability to feed the whole south east? He’s lacking common sense and he will pay with his blood for the lives of the innocent wasted in the south east because of greedy desire. Instead of him to educate the younger ones to work for the unity of Nigeria he’s there in the uk pushing the foolish brainwashed ones into carrying guns but their cup will soon full and the will get it so bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by buckeyemedia: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
November1857:
Shut up! The Ibos are tired of Nigeria , they want out. Last sit at home order says it all.

Why forcing them against their willing..

Self determination is a right, not a crime!
Jobless Failure, why not go to Bakassi, Cameroon to look for work, since you are tired of Nigeria, is anyone stopping you from leaving Nigeria, or don’t you have a passport?

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
These guys should stop forming tough
They are not as tough as they think
Hold ur peace brah.
Chest-beating and 'over-do' is inherent in their DNA.
They are quick to draw the first blood and quicker to shout 'genocide' to low hell when it boomerangs.
cool

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JohnSin97: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
What have you accomplished, you that is in Nigeria lol

Not much, but at 22 I own two bars and trade currencies, crypto and stocks. Doing fairly ok.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by OneCorner: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
why can't everyone pull out at same time?
Its very tricky that Igbos want SS to join them and pull out of Nigeria when u guys neglected us when we agitated for ND republic.
If SE is serious, we will know, we dont want a repeat of 1967 war, the Igbos are enemies of the minority group, u dont rape, kidnap and force ur allies to war, when we agitated for ND republic, no Igbo man joined us, why should we join u?
So sad you’re reading from the Fulani history book that paint us as bad person
Majority of SS claim to be biafra and that’s final

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Aboks(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
SaintLucia:
See clown still blaming Buhari. You didn't see your mother when she was stealing onion, imagine if she come see tomatoes nko? And real war never start but na onion hunger dey worry una.

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by damienwayne(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/none-of-your-army-sent-to-south-east-will-return-alive-ipob-replies-presidency/

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1400037702267936772
It’s not for the living to respond to the dead but given the lack of reasoning prevalent in the #Zoo Nigeria, I wish to assure @GarShehu, the Jihadi midget @elrufai & that Fulani lapdog Femi Adesina that any army they send to #Biafraland will die there. None will return alive,” he tweeted.
Drops mic

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Christmasdon(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities
. VERY SOON U ILL BEG TO BE JOINED.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by November1857(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Jobless Failure, why not go to Bakassi, Cameroon to look for work, since you are tired of Nigeria, is anyone stopping you from leaving Nigeria, or don’t you have a passport?
Typical head slammer ! This contraps must divide, like it or not..

If you are Pained , hug in the the next transformer for all we care...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
OneCorner:

So sad you’re reading from the Fulani history book that paint us as bad person
Majority of SS claim to be biafra and that’s final
this war didn't happen in 1856, it happened 60years ago and my parents are still alive to tell us the story, we meet people that are 70 and 80years who told us everything, Fulani man never told me anything neither does Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by detectivejones: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
November1857:
Shut up! The Ibos are tired of Nigeria , they want out. Last sit at home order says it all.

Why forcing them against their willing..

Self determination is a right, not a crime!

All of them singing same song "Igbos are tired of Nigeria" but you will never see them in their region, all ways leaving to big cities or travelling abroad. If peradventure they give them their imaginary country dem no go still sit down, they will still flood the Nigeria they wanted out

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Then learn the art of moderation, i you want to be wise.

We all have our paths, we are different, and some have a greater responsibility than others. You can not force everyone to follow the same narrative, they have different destinations, and they have different beginnings and story, wear your shoes, and let others wear their shoes.

JohnSin97:

Not much, but at 22 I own two bars and trade currencies, crypto and stocks. Doing fairly ok.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Then learn the art of moderation, if you want to be wise.

We all have our paths, we are different, and some have a greater responsibility than others. You can not force everyone to follow the same narrative, they have different destinations, and they have different beginnings and story, wear your shoes, and let others wear their shoes.

JohnSin97:

2 Likes

JohnSin97:

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
okuta007:

Buhari is a fool and I lost every iorta of respect I had for him yesterday when I watched him on Channels TV threatening that he will deal with those trying to tear the nation apart in the language they will understand. You and I know he wasn't talking to Fulani Herdsmen. He surely wasnt talking to BH was talking to IPOB or those clamoring for Oduduwa Republic

How do I know this? He made that threat immediately after he mentioned that those who did not witness the civil war are the ones trying to tear the country apart. MR. Buhari or whatever name you call yourself. You are not a King or an Emperor of ancient times. Even modern day Kings do not threaten their subjects anymore. IF you try what Gowon did in 1967 in 2021 - you will rot away in a lonely cell at the Hague for he rest of your life. Go ahead and carry out your threat and what happened to Gadaffi will be a child's play. angry angry angry
what's d big deal about what buhari said?Trump said more than that n u all hailed him,it's just inferiority complex worrying u Igbos n pure hate.

Trump said he will show Iran y they spend over a trillion to stock their arsenal n u hail him,so u expect Buhari to look on while u Igbos destroy his government cos u feel it didn't favour u?

Where were your agitation when u were enjoying Jonathan government n even gave him Ebele?but now u lost out n u wan scatter everything same way u did in 1967,now international bodies can see Nnamdi Kanu too is armed so it's fight to finish let's see who go tire n let's see if they block all route to your landlocked Republic let's see how u bring in anything.

Na to just give tompolo, Asari n co money n they will block anything

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
O deberela...cheesy
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by OneCorner: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
this war didn't happen in 1856, it happened 60years ago and my parents are still alive to tell us the story, we meet people that are 70 and 80years who told us everything, Fulani man never told me anything neither does Igbo man
Shut up you ungrateful people
SS is biafra, go and hit ur head for wall
Ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Soon bro. The thing is that Nnamdi Kanu want to make sure that everything is on ground before declaring Biafra. We can't afford to make the mistakes Ojukwu make by declaring Biafra without planning. This time around we will teach them a lesson they won't forget easily.
u think u can face Nigeria at that has been established for years abi?or u think foreign countries will join u if there's a war,what do u have to give them?

It's only Niger Delta that can win this kind of war with Nigeria n not u people,that's y buhari dey fight u to finish.

He can't try this shit with south south of south west

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoyouth: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Shoot up your mouth Mr Man, advice yourself,We Biafrans doesn't take advice from someone like you,bad belle people. Nnamdi Kanu is our supreme leader go and kill yourself it doesn't concerned me. =ablejesus26 You see why I keep saying this man has nothing to offer,but problems and trouble.
While the whole world have come for the head of that failure of a president, the SE leaders, should take a stiffer measure towards taming this man and his hunger for the blood.
Igbo will not fight on the call of a fraudster,who appears to be as worse as the evil bubu.

The foundation of this problems is you creating a militant sect after the Leaders of the land warned you to desist from such stupidity.

Now You will be in London,Your brainwashed thugs will be here in nairaland,while the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and look for what to feed his family,will be left to face the ill trained and unprofessional army.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
OneCorner:

Shut up you ungrateful people
SS is biafra, go and hit ur head for wall
Ewu
And we have continually denied u.
Unity beggar

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by emapeteum(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:
Those blaming Kanu need their brain checked.

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Has being tough quell Boko Haram which is an ideology?

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.
Really!
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JohnSin97: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:

The activities of mnk and his stupidity indirectly affects me as a Yoruba man.....if the south east goes to shits(which I don't really care) the thousands of displaced igbos would join their brothers already trooping directly to the south west putting pressure on our regional infrastructure, thus my opinion in the matter. I personally daily in my prayers hope igbos are given their SE/SS biafra with high walls and strict immigration laws.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

If d tweet isn't genocidal, why has twitter deleted it? Not everyone is daft okay. Meanwhile, keep those tears rolling... it's sweet.

Twitter is anti-Buhari.

It is animals like who are killing fellow Igbos, burning down Igbo infrastructure and threatening other Igbos that don’t agree with your murderous agenda.

Sensible Nigerians support anything (and I mean anything) that the government will do to bring about peace, including but not limited to eviscerating the ESN/UGM alliance.

You can cry all you want. You have been threatening fire and brimstone and should be able to face the consequences when they come.

Ndi-Ara people!

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by damienwayne(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
SaintLucia:
See clown still blaming Buhari. You didn't see your mother when she was stealing onion, imagine if she come see tomatoes nko? And real war never start but na onion hunger dey worry una.
You can take the Fulani herdsman out of the bush but you can’t take the bush out of Fulani herdsman. You better return that govt free phone and face your cows... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Truthfulguy10:

Who gives a f*ck about south south, confused set of people that doesn't know their history and where they belong

U are suppose to be ashamed of your tribe, notherners been milking ur oil from time immemorial, still yet you dont have a good drinking water nor nice infrastructure
Shame on u
is that not what u Igbos did during the war n what u plan to do now? Or have u forgotten that it was Niger Delta oil that Ojukwu used as collateral for foreign help?

U people don't like the south south at all,it's the same thing Nigeria is doing that u want to do to them

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
muykem:
Since IPOB is this strong, what are you guys still waiting for? Why not declare Biafra Republic and form your own government? You will only need ESN to guide against external aggression.
..Ojukwu did that and RAN AWAY to ABIDJAN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by RichAbujaGuy: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Prime Minister Boris Johnson was once the Foreign Sec. Which means that he was in charge of British intelligence agencies MI5 & MI6. He could easily pick up the phone and have N.K. located, picked up and sent home to face the music, or come back and fight his independence movement in person.
But since N.K. is officially an U.K. citizen that is not going to happen. wink

Foreign Secretary: 2016–2018

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by damienwayne(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Splitmind:
We must eliminate every Easterner to save the Igbo race from destruction
Typically Fulani terrorist reasoning with his penis. Please go easy on those Niger boys you kidnapped!

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
what about the Yoruba's who were displaced from their villages, Are you yourself save in your land, some from south west are refugees in Benin republic.

You have an isolated mind, which is harmful eventually even for you.

You sound like you have some's wounds, i don't understand its roots, but the danger ahead does not know respect tribe, in that frame of mind. Tribe is not of importance compared to what lies ahead.

JohnSin97:

The activities of mnk and his stupidity indirectly affects me as a Yoruba man.....if the south east goes to shits(which I don't really care) the thousands of displaced igbos would join their brothers already trooping directly to the south west putting pressure on our regional infrastructure, thus my opinion in the matter. I personally daily in my prayers hope igbos are given their SE/SS biafra with high walls and strict immigration laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintLucia: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
damienwayne:

You can take the Fulani herdsman out of the bush but you can’t take the bush out of Fulani herdsman. You better return that govt free phone and face your cows... Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.